Enoch

Guest Primate

Seriously? What you said above is really the argument your going with here?

Well, seriously, I didn't know I was IN an argument. I was just being generally snarky. You should know how I hate arguing! :blush:

Oh.. this is all JMO of course. I say that since you seem to think that(JMO)removes the somewhat insulting way you described his (anyone's) perfectly justifiable doubt of this ongoing saga.

Does it work both ways I wonder, or only when you say it..?

You're taking everything I say all wrong today! I didn't mean to remove any insult, since I would NEVER insult anybody, just meant to emphasize that it was JMO, & not necessarily anybody else's.

I'll tell ya what you do, vote me off the Island of the BF. If you can get ten of your kind to vote me off I will go and not come back.

I think you should give those of us that want you to stay, a chance to vote, too.

You could do a poll.....

Guest Cervelo

No way I'm voting you off your to dang entertaining!

I just want a pic of Henry but you seem to ignore that request. Oh and no matter what happens you'll be back I'm sure of that!

Guest Thepattywagon

I'm sure Autumn Williams could tell us if Swamp Bandit is 'Mike'. But I doubt we'll hear anything from her on this.

Guest swamp bandit

No way I'm voting you off your to dang entertaining!

I just want a pic of Henry but you seem to ignore that request. Oh and no matter what happens you'll be back I'm sure of that!

Wrong I won't be back if voted off, and as far as a photo goes if I put one on here it will be all over the place in less than a day.

And I don't want that to happen I don't want to see his mug on lets say the bfro site, or any other site.

I know you guys are just busting my chops but it gets old after awhile. And when I don't take the bait you say I won't answer the hard questions.

So make it quick I got things to do tonight.

You may have answered these before, SB, but bear with me...

Have you observed juveniles or adults traveling as quadrupeds?

Some say that juveniles have overly large heads? Does this agree with what you have seen?

Edit to add: Well darn I guess I musta missed ya. Dang, first time in awhile and you were skeert off. And I thought I was lobbing a softball...

Edited by notgiganto

Guest swamp bandit

You may have answered these before, SB, but bear with me...

Have you observed juveniles or adults traveling as quadrupeds?

Some say that juveniles have overly large heads? Does this agree with what you have seen?

No I haven't seen them do that, And no they don't have big heads at least not the ones I have come across.

Yea that's what I thought your answer would be :(

You thought it would be different this time? He is trying to sell a book, :lol: come on now!

No I haven't seen them do that, And no they don't have big heads at least not the ones I have come across.

Thanks for your answer. Good luck with the book! You are, at least, entertaining, and if you are on the up and up, time will tell, right? Thanks for playing!

Guest Cervelo

I was kinda thinking if he's more or less living with Henry maybe share one with us! I'm sure he has hundreds of pics for his book!

You're taking everything I say all wrong today!

Sorry Sas... it happens (possible i mis-read you)

I dont have a problem with you personally, I'm just a little surprised is all.

I guess my problem is people rushing to the defense of someone who basically "shot himself in his own foot" so to speak...(and to be really clear, I'm not just "busting chops" Swamp-Bandit).

I was pretty quiet in the original Enoch thread of long ago- and it was only after I saw a pattern developing that I started making any comments at all.

My questions, although polite, and on subject were either ignored (as were many others), or were met with snide answers dismissing them/us as "non believers" (many of us including myself are NOT by the way), and so over time I have become suspicious.

Then ? as mentioned, several episodes of full page length rants ensued, that shredded AW, dismissed the book, the story, and his experiences as being "made up", and the classic "im taking my ball and going home" tactic was employed. (as we've just seen again- only this times its "being voted off BF Island")

I'm sorry, but there is something that is just not right about how this whole deal has unfolded here on this forum... I hate to say it, but it almost sounds like a "sour grapes" situation- where if the poster here is who he claims, that he didnt get out of the 1st deal what he thinks he deserves/wanted, so he dropped a nuke on that- but now he's back to tell us about a brand new shiny opportunity to learn all about "them"...?

Geez, I figured if anyone would be upset by the new book idea- it'd be you..!! He's going to give out all the goods on something he has claimed up until now was "way too important" to ever "sell out" for...?

Aren't you beginning to see the mixed messages yet ? A few months ago, it was all worth dying for to make sure it never got out to the general public.... He'd never betray their location, or their safety, or even just simple info that might give away their secret to elusiveness, but apparently "something" has changed...

It's just all over the place, and so many things have been said, and changed around, and suggested- that at this point how is anyone supposed to be anything but a little confused...?

I bought into the story/fell into line a couple years ago, as a now "infamous" person in the BF world took many of us on a roller coaster ride complete with tales of holes in mountains, and mystical sealed off valley's and all the other experiences this person had... and what exactly did it pan out to be ?

Not much, in the end- besides some "B" grade blobsquatch vids/pictures, and some fanciful tales.

So please, forgive me if this believer seems like a skeptic sometimes- but frankly I'm dead tired of people just being able to make simply outrageous claims, without having to back it up a bit.

People have limits, and like I said, I've reached mine.

A proposed litmus test:

If one behaved as SwampBandit (purported Mike) has behaved herein, would one expect to have any credibility here (or anywhere else)?

From my perspective there's but one reasonable answer to this question.

Guest swamp bandit

Sorry Sas... it happens (possible i mis-read you)

I dont have a problem with you personally, I'm just a little surprised is all.

I guess my problem is people rushing to the defense of someone who basically "shot himself in his own foot" so to speak...(and to be really clear, I'm not just "busting chops" Swamp-Bandit).

I was pretty quiet in the original Enoch thread of long ago- and it was only after I saw a pattern developing that I started making any comments at all.

My questions, although polite, and on subject were either ignored (as were many others), or were met with snide answers dismissing them/us as "non believers" (many of us including myself are NOT by the way), and so over time I have become suspicious.

Then ? as mentioned, several episodes of full page length rants ensued, that shredded AW, dismissed the book, the story, and his experiences as being "made up", and the classic "im taking my ball and going home" tactic was employed. (as we've just seen again- only this times its "being voted off BF Island")

I'm sorry, but there is something that is just not right about how this whole deal has unfolded here on this forum... I hate to say it, but it almost sounds like a "sour grapes" situation- where if the poster here is who he claims, that he didnt get out of the 1st deal what he thinks he deserves/wanted, so he dropped a nuke on that- but now he's back to tell us about a brand new shiny opportunity to learn all about "them"...?

Geez, I figured if anyone would be upset by the new book idea- it'd be you..!! He's going to give out all the goods on something he has claimed up until now was "way too important" to ever "sell out" for...?

Aren't you beginning to see the mixed messages yet ? A few months ago, it was all worth dying for to make sure it never got out to the general public.... He'd never betray their location, or their safety, or even just simple info that might give away their secret to elusiveness, but apparently "something" has changed...

It's just all over the place, and so many things have been said, and changed around, and suggested- that at this point how is anyone supposed to be anything but a little confused...?

I bought into the story/fell into line a couple years ago, as a now "infamous" person in the BF world took many of us on a roller coaster ride complete with tales of holes in mountains, and mystical sealed off valley's and all the other experiences this person had... and what exactly did it pan out to be ?

Not much, in the end- besides some "B" grade blobsquatch vids/pictures, and some fanciful tales.

So please, forgive me if this believer seems like a skeptic sometimes- but frankly I'm dead tired of people just being able to make simply outrageous claims, without having to back it up a bit.

People have limits, and like I said, I've reached mine.

I understand and I feel your pain, would you like a hug. I'll put my pants on so it don't get weird.

BFF Patron
....He'd never betray their location, or their safety, or even just simple info that might give away their secret to elusiveness, but apparently "something" has changed....

What's happened is a couple BF shootings (allegedly if you weren't there) and a new-turn research philosophy for some (not this footer) and a scramble to publish a science paper by a couple people or so-called teams.

Nobody is calling it a 'gravy-train' but it is certainly creating the suspenseful competition that could turn into a feeding frenzy or maybe even a dud. Hey it's just good ole fun for the SB so let's just roll with it. Some are mistrustful of those who change the color of their stripes but hey reinventing yourself is pretty easy with all the new registration and new members that occur when you pop in after every 90 days or so, maybe every 3 months in some cases. And, besides, it's the American way.....forgetful and forgiving.

I think his secret is pretty safe and those who enjoyed the first book and maybe a certain number who follow the philosophy (but not all) may be in tow for the next revelation......but really.....who is going to be the ghostwriter on this one SB (hint: doesn't write in their underwear). :)

Signed, Trusty