Enoch

Guest Primate

Guest Cervelo

Pretty sure the answer is yes a male voice was on the other end. But yes since SB is back. Was it you who called in?

Edited by Cervelo

Wasn't there and haven't seen the video of the conference, just heard the re-tell that she received a phone call.

Ask Swamp Bandit/Mike, he seems to be here today with the gift of nda.

As I understood it, Swamp Bandid/Mike WAS the alleged guy on the other end of the phone? IF that's the case, we'd need someone IN the audience to say they heard a male voice coming out of the phone, not that Autumn was repeating something being told to her, and not just an anonymous name on a forum claiming "Yes, that was me on the phone talking to her".

Edited by GuyInIndiana

BFF Patron

Well ask Mike if he was on speakerphone to the audience that day, I doubt he was and I doubt there is proof available except the word of Autumn, Mike or the cellphone company records, either way if not.

Guest swamp bandit

Just when I think its safe to come in the water. OK for the record and for the last time Autumn called me. I could not attend and I wanted to hear her speak.

I talked to her that morning and she told me she would call me and put the phone down so I could listen to her talk.

When she leaned down she was telling me I was on speaker in case I wanted to say something.

It did not work to well it was hard for me to hear the PA had an echo, and I was not able to say anything because Autumn could not hear me.

She called me later and let me talk to Bob Gimlin and that's about it as far as phone calls go on that day.

Guest swamp bandit

Is this going to be a "pop up book?!"

I think we have found the keynote speaker for next year's bigfoot festival in Honobia!

Would you like a popup book? How about a Skunk Ape Poo scratch and sniff?

Guest wudewasa

Would you like a popup book? How about a Skunk Ape Poo scratch and sniff?

I'm sure that David Shealy would LOVE to sell printed copies of your riveting tales at his "Skunk Ape Research Headquarters." However, he has beaten you to the punch! http://www.skunkape.info/component/page,shop.product_details/category_id,7/flypage,shop.flypage/product_id,17/option,com_virtuemart/Itemid,45/

That's why the popup book may be skunk ape niche marketing! Scratch and sniff might work though!

Guest StankApe

Here's an idea for some, write a better book on the subject. Then others can rip their book to shreds. Until then be respectful or zip it.

JMO Tracker dry.gif

So under this same line of reasoning i can't criticize the Saints cuz I'm a lousy football player?

Here's an idea for some, write a better book on the subject. Then others can rip their book to shreds. Until then be respectful or zip it.

JMO Tracker dry.gif

But this isn't supposed to BE a book on the subject. It's all fiction according to the author.

Are you going to base your research methods on fiction?

Guest TooRisky

Hmm so we have a Mike that claims to be the Enoch Mike... This seems to go in the opposite direction of what was written and IMHO have doubts... As to a second book I see no need for there will be no ending to the story, it should by shear common sense go on as with human history with no huge revelations less they be manufactured... I am happy with what we have there but would love either fact or fiction move onto another geological region and have thought of indulging in this... This would be fun on a number of levels but my favorite would be driving the skeptic nuts and reading their replies...

Guest tracker

But this isn't supposed to BE a book on the subject. It's all fiction according to the author.

Are you going to base your research methods on fiction?

No that a general reference to the over the top personal criticism of her and the book IMO. Respectful and intelligent criticism I am sure is welcomed. Trashing is done for amusement and to discredit, belittle and to embarrass others. Which is another form of bullying and I don't like bullies. mad.gif

As far as fiction I don't really care. If there's something i can take from that book and use then it's worth the price. I have my own methods learned from direct experience not what others have done or written.

JMO Tracker dry.gif

Edited by tracker
  • Upvote 1

Look, I don't know what is going on with the Swamp Bandit, all I know is I could have written a similar book based on what I heard from family stories never having personally seen a bigfoot. If he has pictures and a legitimate DNA analysis included in it, all the better, but I'm waiting to see if the book even gets written first before I get too excited about it.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest swamp bandit

I see this thread has stalled and I have noticed that its always Jodie who has the last word. So I thought I would stop by and say, Que pasa mi amigo's

Como esta usted? I think you love to hate this Mike dude so why don't you take him out back behind the barn, and beat the crap out of him. And I bet you

would love to give him a piece of your mind, and yank him up on a short leash and give him the what for.

That would teach him to mess with Sasquatch, I'll tell ya what.

The one thing smarter than a Big Foot Researcher ( other than a fifth grader) is a Sasquatch.

The other day I was sitting on deck in my underwear working on the book, and I had a thought.

And that thought was, almost everyone who read Autumn's book totally missed the whole point of the book.

Some got it the first time they read it but most I think missed the point all together, and I don't understand why.

It was printed in English it wasn't to long so to bore ya, it had big foot facts humor and a little insight into these guys.

And you still missed the point by a mile, now why is that? did you skim through it just enough so you can say you read it?

That way when you bad mouth Autumn the book or me you feel justified in doing so, or are you just closed minded?

So with that in mind, why should I waste my time writing a book about my friend, knowing most of you will miss the point of it anyway.

Maybe a pop up book is the answer, make it simple maybe put me in a yellow hat, I like yellow hats.

Because this book will be detailed to the point that you could build a big guy if you could get the parts from China.

I have been sharing the book (Enoch) with my friends and anyone who wants to learn about the Big Guys.

As it turns out I didn't need to hide behind Autumn after all. When I talk to people and they see that I mean what I say they shut up and start to learn.

And that's all I wanted in the first place I want you to learn about them before they are proven to exist.

I sat in front of over fifty people the other night and we talked about the book and my life with the Big Guy's.

I had no idea how much love and support I would get from everyone it was great, not like being on here where your treated like crap.

Even though it's Autumn's book I was asked to sign twelve copies that night, it felt weird but cool.

There were people there who changed their way of thinking about Big Foot and now believe they are real.

People were telling of their own sightings and they seem relieved to have a place to do so.

At the next meeting (yes we planed another meeting) I plan on showing some photos to let them see what I see every day.

It all started at a diner, I was having supper with a friend and a couple next to us had a copy of Enoch and were discussing it.

My friend said to them hey ya see this guy sitting here he's the guy in that book.

That started a four hour conversation about the Big Guys, and what was great was that most of the people in the diner got into the conversation.

Some of them called friends and family to come down and meet the Enoch man, and come they did, and some brought their copy of Enoch for me to sign.

I have noticed that when I start talking about the Big Guys people stop what they are doing and listen. So now I don't mind it when people bring it up.

I was just in the wrong place trying to share what I have, and people are less likely to call me a liar to my face.

And they all said they understood why Autumn took me at my word and needed no proof. One lady told me that I talk about them like they were my family, I said

that's cause they are my family.

Now I know few of you will understand what I'm saying, but most won't and that's alright I don't mind. And if I'm right this should give you something to

attack for a couple of days, glad I could help enjoy the feast.

And yes I'm still in my underwear writing this I'm always in my underwear when I'm addressing you people, it keeps thing in perspective

Smell Ya Later

• Upvote 1