Enoch

Guest Primate

Thoughts....

blah, blah, blah....

....I'd LOVE to be proven wrong, but until then:

Hmmm, all this & he didn't even mention the "P" word!! :lol:

BFF Patron

Wonder what that loaner copy of Enoch looks like now that the locals have caught on?! :blink:

(I know your pain Art I tried to resist for all of two hours and had to cave)

Guest Cervelo

Well ya keep comin back not really sure what you expect or why but I guess we can assume your in your underwear!

How about a pic of Henry? That would be a great way to earn some credibility IMO :)

Opinions need to be of some value to you before you give a rat's behind about whether you have credibility from that person.

Frankly, I'd be insulted if I had credibility from some people....

It must be sad to have no 'foots to "walk among", & just have to spend a whole lifetime on a computer, running down people who do. JMO

Guest Cervelo

I'm not sure what ya mean by all that Sas but hope ya feel better! :) if it's directed at me here's my intinerary over the last 30days 3days/2nites in Voyageur NP/ 4days/3nites Yellowstone N/P 2days/1nite Badlands NP all backcountry alone. Please see video to Sugar Knob to check out cabin.

But whatever this thread is really about SB not little ole me! :)

Edited by Cervelo

Guest Cervelo

Thx so much it means alot coming from you!

Yes I do its just a shame, I have to cover so much ground since I don't have them hanging around my backyard!

But let's not get derailed swampy where are you!!!!

Guest swamp bandit

Thx so much it means alot coming from you!

Yes I do its just a shame, I have to cover so much ground since I don't have them hanging around my backyard!

But let's not get derailed swampy where are you!!!!

I'm right here, don't be scared. Tell me are you looking for big foot when you go to all them place's? I was just wondering.

Guest wudewasa

You people crack me up, I'm just feeling the love. BIG SMILES EVERYONE BIG SMILES!!!:)

How's the popup book coming along? You should get Biscardi to write the forwarding notes, and include cameos for Whitton and Dyer!

Oh, i'm so sorry Swamp-Bandit... here, let me just set aside every logical + common sense instinct I possess, and I'll lob you some more slow pitches, so you can hit them out of the park.... Because its obvious (to me at least) that you are neither prepared for, nor like to play "hardball".

Umm, so what was like the most "super magical experience ever" that you shared with the big guy...?

Did they like take you through the inter-dimensional doorway, cus like wow man i want to hear all about it !!!

Please give as many vague descriptions, that cant be substantiated as possible !!!

So...

Think I'm being overly sarcastic ???

Really? because its kind of just like I stated in my last post.... as long as your fielding the warm and fuzzy questions you like to answer- everything's JUST FINE.... but gosh darn it all, the minute that those of us (some of whom actually would like too believe your story) start pressing you a bit- you do the same thing each time....

Because before your most recent postings- you went on several angst filled rants about how you were moving to Costa Rica, AW was full of it, the whole story was rubbish, etc etc etc....

Which version would you like us to put stock in now SwampBandit old buddy...?

Sorry if you are somehow taking offense at my and other's failure in buying into "Enoch- version 2.0", but frankly at this point in time- maybe you should go back and read some of what you've posted in the past, and then tell me just why it is that anyone should feel compelled to let you have another crack at it...?

You cant pull the plug out of the bottom of your own boat, then be surprised when those you've invited on board start complaining about getting their feet wet.

Actually, at this point in time- your boat pretty much sank a while back, and yet you've somehow managed to plug a few of the holes, and drag it around close to the dock- and now your asking us to get back on....

Unfortunately I can still see the water seeping in rather quickly... as you've missed some holes that really needed to be plugged.

I think I'll keep my clothes dry this time thanks very much.

Guest Cervelo

I'm not a "researcher" I just like getting outdoors but some of my experiences in my past and a recording I captured a couple of years ago rekindled my interest. But you never know what you will find.....

Nice Art couldn't have said it better without getting warned!!!!!

Edited by Cervelo

Opinions need to be of some value to you before you give a rat's behind about whether you have credibility from that person.

Frankly, I'd be insulted if I had credibility from some people....

It must be sad to have no 'foots to "walk among", & just have to spend a whole lifetime on a computer, running down people who do. JMO

As opposed to what Sas...? spending a great deal of time on the computer telling tales and giving accounts of Bigfoot activity that only you see and experience ? (To clarify, I'm referring to SB here- not you).

Seriously? What you said above is really the argument your going with here?

Oh.. this is all JMO of course. I say that since you seem to think that(JMO)removes the somewhat insulting way you described his (anyone's) perfectly justifiable doubt of this ongoing saga.

Does it work both ways I wonder, or only when you say it..?

Edited by Art1972
to clarify point...

I a little confused with the "attitude" from Swamp Bandit? Like a lot of us, I purchased and read Enoch. I had heard many opinions as to the veracity of the story and wanted to see for myself.

That being said, I really enjoyed the story on many levels. First and foremost, I love anything that Autumn Williams writes as she really has a gift for the written word. Secondly, I enjoyed the story itself and it gave me a new perspective to the possible behavior of these creatures. Last, but not least, I thought that Mike made a very compelling character. Certainly a little sad and maybe a bit tragic, but very compelling.

Now, it appears, there's a fair amount of resentment from Mike/ Swamp Bandit, if they really are one and the same. This strikes me as being out of character for the "Mike" in the book. This is a man that retreated into the swamp so he could gain some peace by isolating himself from society. Now, this same person is on a public forum making numerous contradictory claims, repeatedly. Furthermore, he now wants attention and recognition but goes about it in a way that creates antagonism instead of empathy?

If Mike/ Swamp Bandit wants the public to recognize his relationship with the Bigfoot in S. Florida then, perhaps, he should consider something a little more professional than bickering on a Bigfoot forum. After all, he has plenty of physical evidence and apparently has photos as well. I'm sure that the media would be very happy to talk to him and in light of the recent interest in Bigfoot related entertainment, perhaps even offer something substantial?

Otherwise, it leads me to believe that he either does not have anything or he's an imposter looking for a thrill. If the "real" Mike wants attention, money or recognition; all he needs to do is post a photo or video. Perhaps even provide some biological samples? Of course, it's very easy to make claims on an anonymous forum; if you have no way of proving them to be true.

Ultimately, only time will tell but I suspect that Swamp Bandit will eventually just fade away into obscurity. As has been said many times, extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Otherwise, it's just one more thread with no more truth than any other.

Guest swamp bandit

I sure do **** a lot of you off, you whine about proof and when I tell ya its coming you still complain. So it would seem I can't win no matter what I do.

I'll tell ya what you do, vote me off the Island of the BF. If you can get ten of your kind to vote me off I will go and not come back.

I don't want to be where I'm not welcome so here's your chance to get rid of me once and for all.

I await your decision.