Why the Forest Service has kept Sasquatch "under wraps" ......... a secret.

georgerm

The spirit of this thread reflects my Sasquatch vs. Government thread. But this thread has the underpinning that is assuming that Sasquatch exists. Cart before the horse? Once an official position gets determined then threads like this will get the justice and power that they deserve. Until then threads like this live on the assumption of existence and worse, more support our efforts in the field as officially (and publicly) recreational. I do so wish that more could have joined me in this effort, but it is what it is. I have no regrets or misgivings about this. And I can only hope that now you understand better why I needed to go down that path. The only thing that held me back was exactly how to word my mission, so to speak. What I ended up with has seemed to touch a nerve. And you probably might like to know that I haven't finished with my efforts because my follow up questions have not been replied to yet.

Edited by hiflier

1 hour ago, hiflier said:

The spirit of this thread reflects my Sasquatch vs. Government thread. But this thread has the underpinning that is assuming that Sasquatch exists. Cart before the horse? Once an official position gets determined then threads like this will get the justice and power that they deserve.........

Dude: if government is suppressing discovery, it isn't going to happen. There will be neither horse or cart. Just a unicorn.

1 hour ago, Huntster said:

Dude: if government is suppressing discovery, it isn't going to happen. There will be neither horse or cart. Just a unicorn.

Oh, I see. And is this because I'm only a single random person doing this? You say something like that and then hang me out to dry?  Best move is not to get me ticked of here as I won't be responsible for what I might say. Because what I'm thinking right now would get me banned immediately and then your "source" would be history PDQ. And I don't say this lightly because you've turned into probably my favorite member to talk with on the BFF.

Edited by hiflier
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 2

Because what I'm thinking right now would get me banned immediately and then your "source" would be history PDQ.

This is what you said.   

So what's your point, what are you really saying because I'm really getting sick and tired of this kind of useless crap.

Edited by hiflier
  • Downvote 3

6 minutes ago, hiflier said:

So what's your point, what are you really saying because I'm really getting sick and tired of this kind of useless crap.

What is your point?  You said his source would be gone if your banned. Sounds like your claim is to be Huntsters source.  I’m curious if he’s aware of this.   

Best move is not to get me ticked of here as I won't be responsible for what I might say.  Because what I'm thinking right now would get me banned immediately and then your "source" would be history PDQ.

Honesty, I'm surprised that you are still here now.   I doubt that anyone, anywhere considers you to be their 'source'.  PDQ would be fine with me.  :thumbsup:

.......And is this because I'm only a single random person doing this?.........   

No, because government is the most powerful human entity on Earth, and if they want discovery suppressed, they simply won't allow it.

........You say something like that and then hang me out to dry?.........

Yup. Drying out can be a good thing.

........you've turned into probably my favorite member to talk with on the BFF.........

I know. I think we share realizations that many reject, but our journey's are different. I have come to accept government's decision on discovery and even agree with it. You, like many on this forum, must have discovery. I understand, and I wish you well.

• Upvote 1

Oh the irony….🤦🏻‍♂️

• Upvote 1

So, can we say that there are probably many people in Govm’t positions (paid by Us) who either know or believe in Sasquatch, but they are reluctant (or, absolutely refuse) to say anything simply because they might loose their job, or at the very least be ridiculed??

That is the issue preventing discovery, imo. Until majority ‘group think’ wakes up, we won’t make nearly as much progress as we should.  😢 

Edited by xspider1

10 minutes ago, xspider1 said:

So, can we say that there are probably many people in Govm’t positions (paid by Us) who either know or believe in Sasquatch, but they are reluctant (or, absolutely refuse) to say anything simply because they might loose their job, or at the very least be ridiculed??

That is the issue preventing discovery, imo. Until majority ‘group think’ wakes up, we won’t make nearly as much progress as we should.  😢 

Look at the stigma with pilots and UFOs…..

I don’t agree with Huntster. I don’t think the Government can suppress anything 100 percent. But they can make it difficult for witnesses and whistleblowers. 

But in the end? The truth always prevails…..