Why the Forest Service has kept Sasquatch "under wraps" ......... a secret.

georgerm

16 minutes ago, Huntster said:

Consider:

If sasquatches exist, is it even possible that government doesn't know it? 

Nope!   If it exists, they know, 100%.    

I think it more likely Patty was one of the last ever, and they are now extinct, vs. the government not knowing.   

14 minutes ago, Twist said:

.........I think it more likely Patty was one of the last ever, and they are now extinct, vs. the government not knowing.   

I don't think they're extinct yet, but they certainly will be 'soon'. During the 1950's/1960's in the Bluff Creek region, I think that. couple/few families of these things existed there, but the disruption of the logging activities forced relocation and caused reproductive disruption. I think that there are areas in British Columbia that still harbor families of these creatures.

• Upvote 1

I don’t believe they are extinct.  But I believe them to be low in population.  

My comment meant to portray it’s more likely that they are extinct than the government not knowing.   

• Upvote 1

^ yep!  good topic georgerm!

I don’t think there is a widespread conspiracy to hide Sasquatch evidence.  Although there may certainly be proof in a Government archive somewhere.  Hierarchies very often slow Scientific progress.

Bigfoot, UFO’s and other paranormals exist.  There is no other explanation.  I would just add that they are beyond the Scope of Scientific understanding and therefore, certainly, beyond the scope of any Government designated by the average idiot Human.  :thumbsup:

Edited by xspider1

On 10/13/2023 at 6:53 PM, Huntster said:

Consider:

If sasquatches exist, is it even possible that government doesn't know it? 

That is more of a stretch than believing that government is discouraging discovery.

No, if they exist, I'm sure the government knows about them extensively. 

I recall several years ago when the story went around that the government had to clean up dozens of Sasquatch bodies after the Mount Saint Helens eruption. If true, it would make sense. Finding a few Sasquatch bodies would have been as big of news as the eruption.