Patty's Anniversary

hiflier

Hard to believe that this, being a world-wide Bigfoot Forum, and the largest one, that one person, heavy hitter, heavy influencer, or long time members, have yet to even mention this very important date. Very disappointing. It's no wonder I avoid coming here. You've lost your way.

• Thanks 2
  • Downvote 10

Admin
2 hours ago, hiflier said:

world-wide Bigfoot Forum,

Nope, only US, UK, Canada and AU. We block everyone else.

Thanks for reminding me Hiflier.

2 hours ago, hiflier said:

It's no wonder I avoid coming here.

Why are you here?

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Thanks for the world-wide comment correction. I only posted to remind folks of the anniversary Thought it should be posted publicly out of respect for Bob Gimlin. If it wasn't for him I wouldn't be here at all.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I take the importance of the anniversary:

1- One more year of failure of the skeptic class to replicate the PGF in a same or similar fashion.  50 plus and counting.

2- We can get a look at the light and sun conditions of the filming of the film and be fairly confident it was filmed on Oct 20th and NOT early Oct or late sept like the Bob Heironimus types want you to believe.  With that you can see those extremely clear filming conditions and sun angles around 1-2PM are excellent visually but really poor if you are trying to hide suit flaws.

On 10/20/2023 at 1:38 PM, hiflier said:

Hard to believe that this, being a world-wide Bigfoot Forum, and the largest one, that one person, heavy hitter, heavy influencer, or long time members, have yet to even mention this very important date. Very disappointing. It's no wonder I avoid coming here. You've lost your way.

I watched it yesterday on the 20th. Thank you for mentioning it. 

Awesome film. Still the best available to the public.

It's a great piece to the mystery. 

Certainly it's not proof of the creatures existence, but then it couldn't be for obvious reasons. 

Wow lots of red down votes. Your misguided passion deserves a thanks. 

Enjoy. 

Ron 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Thank you for the acknoledgement, Patterson-Gimlin. And thank you for getting it. All the down-votes are because the Forum is happiest when it remains on square one. 20 years on square one. Since the PGF? 56 years on square one. Doesn't have to be that way, of course, but apparently it is the preferred condition.

Take care, Ron. Time to exit, but someday I would like to tell you what I've been up to. It may (or may not) be what you might expect ;) 

• Downvote 3

A few weeks, just like I said………

On 10/20/2023 at 4:35 PM, hiflier said:

Thought it should be posted publicly out of respect for Bob Gimlin. If it wasn't for him I wouldn't be here at all.

Well hell, at least now we know who to blame…..😂😂😂😂

• Haha 1

On 10/20/2023 at 10:38 AM, hiflier said:

You've lost your way.

That's precious.   What did you contribute on 10/20?   Did you do anything besides belittle other people?

• Upvote 2

18 hours ago, MIB said:

That's precious.   What did you contribute on 10/20?   Did you do anything besides belittle other people?

LOL! Says the guy who told me to be cautious about what I post publicly about what I'm doing :) If only you knew. And since I don't lie you'll just have to use your imagination. And even then you won't be even close.

Besides, any belittlement began by first belittling me several years ago- started by the members of this very Forum. Any belittlement you've gotten from me since is continual payback for those years. No need to explain myself, you all know how things went down. And all the snarkiness in the world that you can muster will never set things right.

Thank you and happy anniversary Bob Gimlin, more than anyone you deserve that recognition. Over...and out.

Edited by hiflier

49 minutes ago, hiflier said:

LOL! Says the guy who told me to be cautious about what I post publicly about what I'm doing :) If only you knew. And since I don't lie you'll just have to use your imagination. And even then you won't be even close.

Besides, any belittlement began by first belittling me several years ago- started by the members of this very Forum. Any belittlement you've gotten from me since is continual payback for those years. No need to explain myself, you all know how things went down. And all the snarkiness in the world that you can muster will never set things right.

Thank you and happy anniversary Bob Gimlin, more than anyone you deserve that recognition. Over...and out.

It’s either over OR out.

Ending a transmission with “over” means you are expecting a reply.

Ending a transmission with “out” means you are not expecting a reply and your going off the air.

And I don’t care what you do any more. Out.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, hiflier said:

LOL! Says the guy who told me to be cautious about what I post publicly about what I'm doing :)

That's a poor paraphrase presented out of context.   What I told you was if you have a plan for handling evidence, particularly a lab lined up to do DNA work, keep your mouth shut about it because if you name that lab and there really is a conspiracy to suppress proof of bigfoot, long before you give them a sample, they'll get visitors from a 3-letter agency instructing them to either refuse your work or to present you with false results.   I believe that is still a correct approach to that piece of the puzzle.

If you don't agree with that need for discretion, I'd like to know just how it is that you think you can challenge one of those agencies successfully.

So, asking again .. did you do anything Oct 20 to further knowledge of bigfoot or just come here and belittle the forum membership?

41 minutes ago, MIB said:

So, asking again .. did you do anything Oct 20 to further knowledge of bigfoot or just come here and belittle the forum membership?

Never thought October 20 was so special in quite that way. No more special than any other day of endeavoring. You just think it's your new really great pry bar for some reason. It isn't. I work EVERYDAY on the truth. But as I've said in the past, I'm on a road no one else dares to take. And I know that's true because I have asked this Forum on numerous occasions with no takers. So, your words, MIB, I'm one random person. And as far as this Forum goes? That says it all. Calling the kettle black is NOT belittling, nor is it condescending.

Last Friday was the PGF anniversary. This is a Bigfoot Forum. Has anyone other than Bacdoc and Patterson-Gimlin honored the day? The PGF? Patty? Bob Gimlin? Such is the condition of this Forum. Calling it belittling doesn't alter that fact. In fact, call it whatever you like. It matters not.

My path is to go big or go home, and I ain't about to go home. But good luck to all of you for your efforts all the same. And I sincerely mean that.

Thanks for the clarification, Norseman.....hiflier, out.

Edited by hiflier
  • Haha 1