Patty's Anniversary

hiflier

13 minutes ago, norseman said:

image.gif.39ebc5483f1243df74c663372db47efc.gif

Is the silly stuff all you have?

Go find your own beef. Tough guy like you from Washington state shouldn't need some 74 year old guy from Maine to do his work for him. But then again, it's hard to imagine I'm supposed to be dealing with grown-ups here, too so....

I mean, I know you've had some health setbacks but there's a lot you could still do if you really wanted to. And that goes for anyone, Norseman, not just you. But we go our own ways in the best way we know how, right?

• Downvote 1

10 minutes ago, hiflier said:

Is the silly stuff all you have?

Go find your own beef. Tough guy like you from Washington state shouldn't need some 74 year old guy from Maine to do his work for him. But then again, it's hard to imagine I'm supposed to be dealing with grown-ups here, too so....

I mean, I know you've had some health setbacks but there's a lot you could still do if you really wanted to. And that goes for anyone, Norseman, not just you. But we go our own ways in the best way we know how, right?

Silly? You’re all bluster! With nothing to show for it! You’re an attention seeking leech on this forum and many others!

You don’t like us? Stop coming here! Go away! The good people on this forum see right through you. And we are tired of your tirades against us and this forum! It’s pitiful and disgusting. Good bye!

• Upvote 2

And….here we have full blown Hiflier drama…..as I stated, just a few weeks after his “departure”.   🤯🤯

Ive heard he had the same runaround’s with the UFO boards…..now it’s BF.   Maybe next Nessie?    Maybe he buys a row boat to collect NessieDNA…..NDNA ???  

Edited by Twist
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, NorCalWitness said:

hiflier sure knows how to bait you guys lol 

anyone have thoughts on MK Davis's claims in this interview about the truth around the Patterson Gimlin film? 

"Nothing to see here, move along".

Mr.  Davis has been looking at the PGF for many years and claims to have found many anomalies.  Claims are easy to make. Linda Eastburn and Endue Productions search high and low for content to put on YouTube.

Davis stated that the PGF film was Kodacolor II, which is a huge error. Kodacolor II was made from 1972 to 1975 and was a negative film for still photography.

The debunked head shot by Todd Gatewood appears in the YouTube presentation.

Years ago on this forum, in 'General Bigfoot Discussion', a thread was started about an MK Davis claim:

"MK Davis exposes the cover up and covert genocide against Sasquatch". Sorry to rehash this but the newbies need to read it.

Davis talks about buried bodies in the latest (2023) YouTube interview. He and Linda should go to the location of the buried bodies and dig ASAP. The area may already be closed for the year due to that fungus thing or whatever.

A claim that body parts were sold to Russian black market interests was presented. I would have thought that Sasquatch body parts would have been sold to Chinese black market interests since the Chinese will eat anything with legs except tables and chairs. Who got the penis bone?

Hey 'Mr. Suspicious', is your computer running slow?  Ducks in a row, under the radar.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, norseman said:

Silly? You’re all bluster! With nothing to show for it! You’re an attention seeking leech on this forum

Have you checked in your mirror lately? And goading will get you nowhere. Never has, never will. I know exactly what I'm doing outside of this Forum. And what I did on the UFO Forums per-2013 was call their bluff. Because they had nothing on Aliens and neither do you or anyone else. Go ahead, take government to court over it. See what you get. I suggest you do what I did and just walk away from it. You'll be a happier man. Bigfoot on the other hand is a fishbowl by comparison. But even so, why hasn't any of the heavy hitters in the Bigfoot "industry" done anything about it?

This Forum is all about the monkey. Get out there and find that monkey, right? 56 years of it. Even Dr. Mayor is doing it. Same methods, same results. I've just had enough of that approach that's all. Saw it, read about it, did it, and heard you folks talk about it. Doesn't work. So much money and time spent. Doesn't work. Figure out what does and then you've got something. In the mean time, I'm off that path. Who cares.

Doesn't mean I'm off the quest though. And I'm not. I've simply just cut the old methods loose. But this Forum LIKES the 56 year old  method. Fine. Knock yourself out. Just remember to stay away from the gatekeepers and you'll be just fine.

47 minutes ago, hiflier said:

Have you checked in your mirror lately? And goading will get you nowhere. Never has, never will. I know exactly what I'm doing outside of this Forum. And what I did on the UFO Forums per-2013 was call their bluff. Because they had nothing on Aliens and neither do you or anyone else. Go ahead, take government to court over it. See what you get. I suggest you do what I did and just walk away from it. You'll be a happier man. Bigfoot on the other hand is a fishbowl by comparison. But even so, why hasn't any of the heavy hitters in the Bigfoot "industry" done anything about it?

This Forum is all about the monkey. Get out there and find that monkey, right? 56 years of it. Even Dr. Mayor is doing it. Same methods, same results. I've just had enough of that approach that's all. Saw it, read about it, did it, and heard you folks talk about it. Doesn't work. So much money and time spent. Doesn't work. Figure out what does and then you've got something. In the mean time, I'm off that path. Who cares.

Doesn't mean I'm off the quest though. And I'm not. I've simply just cut the old methods loose. But this Forum LIKES the 56 year old  method. Fine. Knock yourself out. Just remember to stay away from the gatekeepers and you'll be just fine.

Sounds like Psychobabble rap to me.

Screenshot_20231023_213651_Firefox.jpg

Edited by Incorrigible1
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, hiflier said:

You think I do this for attention? I am defending my forum and my family pure and simple! This forum has been good to me and I have met a bunch of nice people on here. I am sorry we are a disappointment to you.🤷‍♂️

Yes. You called their “bluff”. Because you couldn’t steer the conversation there in your favor. And now? You are doing it here. It’s a pattern with you. It’s pathetic.

As for the rest? You talk in riddles. But I don’t care! I have heard enough!

• Upvote 1

It’s better to be on square 1 than square zero, low-flier.  Never in history has anyone said they were out and then stuck around (like a fart in the wind), more times than you.  Honestly, when you enter a room, it’s like 2 people just left. :thumbsup:

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, cmknight said:

This thread is one of the main reasons I've switched my interests back to astrophotography. Stay frosty everyone.

M31_2.png

Beautiful!