Patty's Anniversary

hiflier

Of course, I noted the day. I just happen to have a life outside of the forums and was busy and didn't get here. I certainly appreciate the sasquatch in that film, and I'm absolutely certain all of us do. It's an absolutely amazing bit of history.

But if we didn't have it? There would still be thousands of folks who have experiences each year with the sasquatch species and there would still be discussions and debates. 

Edited by Madison5716
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, hiflier said:

My path is to go big or go home

Your path, displayed here over the years, is to TALK big then THREATEN to go home.      You can't stay away, you need the attention.   Even when it is bad attention.  

Never thought October 20 was so special in quite that way. No more special than any other day of endeavoring.

If it's not special to you, why are you so critical of others who don't note it?   I'd have to say that your initial post makes a lie of this one.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

^^^^^

for those interested the [Sun Angle] thread has some pretty good stuff last year or so on October 20.   Some posters from the PMW area have posted pics last year(s) what they sun and shadow conditions looked like around 1-2 pm.   Obviously every Oct 20th the sun will always be in that same spot.   

if interested, have a look. 

incidentally, Hoaxing Hieronimus stated the film was filmed late September or October 1.  Real or a hoax -there is no way that is true.   

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, MIB said:

Your path, displayed here over the years, is to TALK big then THREATEN to go home.      You can't stay away, you need the attention.   Even when it is bad attention.  

If it's not special to you, why are you so critical of others who don't note it?   I'd have to say that your initial post makes a lie of this one.

You don't know my path, period. October 20th IS special. Should have to explain that. But doesn't mean changing what I normally do regarding discovery. So in that regard I treat every day the same. Same goals. You're the one making such a fuss about it by trying to hang me in some way....AGAIN? Your pattern never changes. I don't need attention. I came here to honor Gimlin and the PGF. You wanna make that into some kind of an issue be my guest.

Being in this Forum a lot longer than me you should have been jumped on this anniversary like on Thursday night- giving everyone a heads up. Nope. Didn't happen. From any of you who post nearly every day. Kinda sad really. I just thought someone should mention the 56th year anniversary....so I did. If the date isn't a big deal anymore then simply delete the thread. And let it go. But I WILL be here at the 57th year, count on it.

Edited by hiflier
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Incorrigible1 said:

Don't dislocate your shoulder, patting yourself on the back.

I'm happy to say BOTH shoulders are dislocated, LOL.

I am not aware of Patty's anniversaries in the way of birth and death. However, the PGF Anniversary is designated as Oct. 20th. There are several entities to consider:

Roger Patterson, Bob Gimlin, Patty, the horses and maybe pack animal(s).  The horses were key to the sighting so don't leave them out. The day of filming and the processing have been discussed ad nauseam. I don't get my panties in a pretzel over the designated calendar day. Patty was ugly, but in a beautiful way. 

I think about Sasquatch and Patty a lot.  On the 20th, I was in a telemedicine call discussing Catmandoo pale ale ( it is my signature forest scent -- they know me ).

For next year, can someone find the names of the horses?

Spank you very much.

7 hours ago, Catmandoo said:

........For next year, can someone find the names of the horses?........

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patterson–Gimlin_film

.........Chris Murphy wrote, "I have confirmed with Bob Gimlin that Patterson definitely rode a small quarter horse (which he owned), not his Welsh pony 'Peanuts'. Also, that Patterson had arranged to borrow a horse by the name of 'Chico' from Bob Heironimus for Gimlin to use ... Gimlin did not have a horse that was suitable (old enough) for the expedition."[63] Heironimus stated that Chico (a middle-aged gelding) "wouldn't jump or buck ..."[64].........

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

hiflier sure knows how to bait you guys lol 

anyone have thoughts on MK Davis's claims in this interview about the truth around the Patterson Gimlin film? 

50 minutes ago, NorCalWitness said:

hiflier sure knows how to bait you guys lol 

anyone have thoughts on MK Davis's claims in this interview about the truth around the Patterson Gimlin film? 

It’s easy to do.

This forum has bent over backwards for Hiflier and even given him his own sub forum for his DNA research. And this is the thanks we get?

• Upvote 2

And you haven't a clue what lengths I've taken my efforts to on behalf of this Forum and every member in it. Everyone says no matter what one brings in, whether DNA, a body, or whatever, that it will always be either confiscated or be twisted around to be a bear or some other animal. How do you get around all that that? Simple, first, define square one, second, move past square one, which, as of Friday October 20th, is now 56 years old. I have now done that. Enough said. Class dismissed.

• Downvote 1

25 minutes ago, hiflier said:

........no matter what one brings in, whether DNA, a body, or whatever, that it will always be either confiscated or be twisted around to be a bear or some other animal. How do you get around all that that?..........

I'm not sure that it's possible. Anything can be taken away or discredited, whether or not on believes that it would be done (I believe that it's guaranteed). 

........Simple, first, define square one, second, move past square one, which, as of Friday October 20th, is now 56 years old. I have now done that. Enough said. Class dismissed.

Huh? If we're past Square One, are we at Square Two?.......which is clearly deadlock. 

Class might be dismissed, but the lesson (if there is one) has not been recognized or effective. The students have dispersed and are getting wasted on the beach and acting aggressively.

• Haha 1

And you haven't a clue what lengths I've taken my efforts to on behalf of this Forum and every member in it. Everyone says no matter what one brings in, whether DNA, a body, or whatever, that it will always be either confiscated or be twisted around to be a bear or some other animal. How do you get around all that that? Simple, first, define square one, second, move past square one, which, as of Friday October 20th, is now 56 years old. I have now done that. Enough said. Class dismissed.

Here's a rose to pin onto your posterior.

2019-05-17-19-44-13.jpg

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, hiflier said:

And you haven't a clue what lengths I've taken my efforts to on behalf of this Forum and every member in it.

That is as it should be.   If we (forum members) know, then "the powers dat be" know.   And if they know, it doesn't matter what lengths you went to, your efforts are futile, pre-failed, because they've anticipated those efforts and prepared for them.   If you keep them to yourself rather than boast about them, you just might sneak something past the goal post before they realize you're in motion.   Do you not understand this?

• Upvote 2

Of course I do. And that's what I've been hinting at because that's exactly what I've succeeded in doing. Call it a chink in the armor, or whatever. My only regret is that it couldn't have happened sooner. One more point of contact and the ball will get rolling. It'll just take me winding up my nerve to commit myself to it. None of it has come easy. Sorry for being cryptic but it's quite necessary. Besides, being cryptic on a crypto Forum seems to come with the territory.