Finding Bigfoot Season 2

Guest Forbig

Tomorrow Finding Bigfoot returns for another year thanks to a large amount of viewers, whether they believe in or question the existence of it. I myself can't wait for this start up of season two. This two-hour FINDING BIGFOOT special, "The Squatchiest Place on Earth." Investigators will be at everyone's favorite place ever - the Patterson-Gimlin location to take Animal Planet cameras to the site where the footage was captured and check out new sites where the most convincing Bigfoot footprints have been found. Maybe this will be the year they find it. ;)

I hope that whoever posted the original series on YouTube can do it again for this one. As far as I know it was never shown in the UK. If someone knows better and caught it on some obscure satellite channel please let me know, as I have most of the obscure channels now.

Was the opener any good?

Admin

Very cool seeing the PGF site. Even with the overgrowth, the perspective was great.

Serene's sighting sounded like ours the way it was down by the water then it ran up the hill through thick cover. When Cliff Barackman showed the Jacobs camera photo it also reminded me of our sighting. The way the second photo was bent over looks just like the one we seen at first. My husband thought it was a turkey, before it stood up and ran up the hill.

Guest Thepattywagon

The highlight was when MM tried to interrupt Ranae, and she barked at him, "Let me finish."

I laughed out loud at interaction. The rock throwing incident toward the end was pretty cool.

Gimlin looked great and dismounted that horse like a teenager. The rest had trouble keeping up with him as they walked down to the creek bed.

Guest wudewasa

Either the editors really went to town, or MM is on a very short leash, HUZZAH!

Watching him huff and puff up the hill, then stop at the thicket and then give up was a given. (note to self, to avoid MM, hide in a thicket on a steep hillside!)

This was Bobo's show and I liked seeing the big guy step up to the plate. The people that he interviewed were his friends and the respect that the community had for him shone through. His Black Flag/Bigfoot tattoo was cool, and shows his devotion to this cause. Monkey the dog needs to be a cast member, MM can pick up lunch, carry stuff around, and only speak when Ranae allows him to.

Ranae got a bit goofy on this episode, comparing Gimlin to her dad too many times for my liking. Granted, Gimlin is the kind of guy I'd really enjoy having a couple of beers with, but Ranae was too enamored with him. At least she was honest.

Cliff showed some good tracking skills and I respect him for wanting to stay out in the area while the rest of the group deals with people and their sightings.

While nothing definitive was revealed, this episode was not bad.

Edited by wudewasa

BFF Patron
.....and an only speak when Ranae allows him to.

LOL

Eyeshine and being rocked would be quite a combination for anyone. Guess I'll check it out since it's getting ok reviews.

I certainly noticed a diminished amount of comments from MM as well which I think helped the average viewer to get more of a "team" feel for the gang. I also enjoyed seeing the Bigfoot museum and Al.

I never knew that the only reason Paddy looked back was because Bob had ridden in behind her an unsheathed the rifle. I also liked the fact that he said clearly that he would never shoot a creature moving away from a possible confrontation in the back. That sent a message to certain people in particular.

I agree that it would be great if Monkey could be on the show all the time, that's a cool dog.

Enjoyed Cliff as well, he certainly is getting more solo airtime it seems which is good. I liked that they took the focus off MM so much.

Edited by Tautriadelta

Guest Yeti1974

I'm no MM fan, but what's with all the comments about him "huffing and puffing" while Bigfooting. I keep hearing that--what, can't overweight people go into the woods?

Only watched the first few segments, but I thought it was well done.

I hadn't really noticed it until you guys said it, but yeah, there seems to be a shift into more of a team dynamic. I'd like it way better that way. Bobo, and Cliff carry that show, IMO, and MM seems to be coming around. I'm sure that AP did a focus group, and MM probably doesn't test too well. He doesn't bother me too much though, because it makes me laugh when he drops theory, and knowledge as absolute fact. I'm looking forward to the new season, even though it bugs me that they go all over the place, and don't spend more time up in Washington:)

Me, and a few of my softball buddies were playing in a camping/drinking softball tourney in Eatonville this summer, and around midnight we ventured out to the Hancock property about a mile from the fields. We hiked in about 1 1/2 miles, and did some knocking with our bats. Above us in the timber we kept hearing whistles. Then whenever we'd whistle, we'd get return whistles. It went on for a few mins and a majority of the fellas wanted to take off because they were getting kind of scared by it. I didn't really think too much of it then, and figured it was an owl, or something. After seeing Ranae getting worried about whistles last night, it made me wonder. Has anybody else heard this at night?

Edited by PacNWSquatcher

Very lame what they did with the MMF. There is sooooo much more to that footage than what they showed. And Scott didn't die. Scott is Ben's brother, not his father. And they didn't just jump out of their rig and walk into Paradise Lake. It's a full day's hike. No mention of Doug Devine either. No mention of the doctor and his son.

Lame on you, Animal Planet.