Finding Bigfoot Season 2

Guest Forbig

Guest Thepattywagon

Well, if it IS something, which it must be (deer maybe), they have a high res video to zoom in and figure out what's moving back there.

Has there been any discussion on another site regarding this mysterious moving object?

BFF Patron

BFRO, have at it? :D Elk, cast member, mysterious interloper?

Guest Thepattywagon

Maybe FB and company have a serial stalker who is following them to each film site for a brief cameo role.

This moving object could be the one MM took off after in the North Carolina episode. :whistle:

Guest tracker

It was in the most recent episode that aired on 10/30. Here it is starting about the 5:55 mark, although the quality here is not good enough to see anything other than something moving:

http://youtu.be/oL0X9njSpxY

Hey I just wanted to say thanks for posting the links.

Cool 2 hours at Bluff Creek with Bob on horseback as guide to the actual site.. And that's rough terrain for anyone unless you train for it. Anyways wondering how are they going to top this? Perhaps a trip to Ape Canyon ?

JMO, T smile.gif

Edited by tracker

Tracker...I second the Ape Canyon trip! I can't recall a time when a TV show revisited the Patty site, but I thought it was awesome! I had a totally different perception of the event, and the distance the creature was from P&G. Since the Ape Canyon incident is so famous within BF lore, I don't get why they don't go back there. I heard the cabin is gone, and the exact location wasn't necessarily known, but would still bring a little more anticipation to a show if filmed there, than parading around in areas that the casual BF enthusiast doesn't even know that has sightings. They could also show the ape caves, and show the extensive lava tubes in those volcano areas as places where they could possibly hide, or travel. I know I'm EXTREMELY biased, but I don't care as much about episodes that are filmed outside of the NW.

Guest tracker

Tracker...I second the Ape Canyon trip! I can't recall a time when a TV show revisited the Patty site, but I thought it was awesome! I had a totally different perception of the event, and the distance the creature was from P&G. Since the Ape Canyon incident is so famous within BF lore, I don't get why they don't go back there. I heard the cabin is gone, and the exact location wasn't necessarily known, but would still bring a little more anticipation to a show if filmed there, than parading around in areas that the casual BF enthusiast doesn't even know that has sightings. They could also show the ape caves, and show the extensive lava tubes in those volcano areas as places where they could possibly hide, or travel. I know I'm EXTREMELY biased, but I don't care as much about episodes that are filmed outside of the NW.

Hey back, yea i am not sure why no one ventures in there. I hear there's been activity. I am sure they are just hitting the most recent hot spots to increase their chances. But c'mon were talking Ape Canyon here??

Back on Bluff Creek. I 've heard some encouraging 411 coming out of there lately. No wonder they started the season off in there. I see they are still employing group hunting methods. Good luck with that smile.gif

Anyways good to see Gimlin looking fitter than people half his age. Go Bob ! wink.gif

JMO, T dry.gif

Ya'll realize that season 2 doesn't start until January. This was just a Halloween type special. Unless I'm missing something, they kept advertising it starts in 1-12.

I'll throw in a vote for an Ape Canyon investigation, there was also the disappearance of skier Carter (?) that classic reports attribute to bigfoot that is in the AC area. Although both of these 'classic' stories are losing credibility, it would be nice to see it looked at anyway.

I thought season one of "Not Finding Bigfoot" was entertaining, but just plain bad tv. Added in noise and repetitive shows are a joke. This latest episode is minimally improved. The added in noise seems to have been cut and the fake drama between cast members had lessened. I still have a few problems with it- the backpack lights are unnecessary when a camera crew is with them. MM needs to put both hands in his pockets when he speaks, moving his right hand up and down when he talks is annoying. When they come in from commercial, don't replay the last 2 minutes before a commercial. And also, just pick a spot with activity and camp out there for a month or so. Why are we always riding along in the vehicle with them as well? The show is a ripoff/spinoff of destination truth. We don't need 2 dt's!

Guest wudewasa

Why are we always riding along in the vehicle with them as well? The show is a ripoff/spinoff of destination truth. We don't need 2 dt's!

Because it is a wonderful cliche' that harkens back to the original Scooby Doo cartoons. The show usually began with the crew traveling somewhere in the Mystery Machine, and would stumble upon a mystery to solve. I guess they have replaced Scooby Snacks with zagnut bars! ZOIKS!

Think about it, the character parallels are obvious.

Fred- MM because he thinks he knows everything, and "is the leader."

Velma- Ranae, because she uses common sense, logic and critical thought to solve problems.

Cliff- a male character niche of Daphne- aware, dedicated and is a team player.

Shaggy- Bobo, because he looks kind of like a hippie and always encounters the monster.

Scooby Doo- Monkey, because he's a dog, and hangs out with Bobo just Like Shaggy and Scooby were inseperable.

The show even has the old plot of "hey gang, let's split up and look for clues!"

Edited by wudewasa
  • Upvote 1

Guest KentuckyApeman

Hey I just wanted to say thanks for posting the links.

Cool 2 hours at Bluff Creek with Bob on horseback as guide to the actual site.. And that's rough terrain for anyone unless you train for it. Anyways wondering how are they going to top this? Perhaps a trip to Ape Canyon ?

JMO, T smile.gif

I think they actually have a few more choice places to investigate that have some classic BF sightings. Parts of Louisiana, Kentucky, and I'm sure there are some other spots in Canada.

If I am correctly identifying one of the videos shown in the trailer for next seasons I think one of their next stops for the "Bigfoot Buggy" might be here.

BFF Patron

I heard Bobo has been around some logging, and likes trees, yep, it fits. :)

Anyways good to see Gimlin looking fitter than people half his age.

When I saw that it reminded me of my old uncle who lived in Chicago. He was probably around 80 at the time. He didn't have a car and walked or got a cab to get where ever he wanted like a lot of people there. One time when I was around 13yrs old I visited him with my grandfather who was in his 50's and my uncle walked way in front of us when we walked somewhere with him even though we all started out being together. He was old but he was healthy and apparently always walked fast. It was very impressive to us.

Guest hambone

The show is a ripoff!

That doesn't make any sense did it cost you money to watch it? Try doing what a normal person does when they don't like a show, turn it off! SHEESH!

Anyway, I liked the show and will be looking forward to the next one.