Finding Bigfoot Season 2

Guest Forbig

Guest tracker

I think they actually have a few more choice places to investigate that have some classic BF sightings. Parts of Louisiana, Kentucky, and I'm sure there are some other spots in Canada.

If they visit Kentucky they might have a clash with Erickson lawyers if they get too close? I don't think they would cooperate but you never know? One could cover the science end of things and FB show could promote, package and sell it to the world?

JMO, T dry.gif

If I am correctly identifying one of the videos shown in the trailer for next seasons I think one of their next stops for the "Bigfoot Buggy" might be here.

Yep

Guest wudewasa

If they visit Kentucky they might have a clash with Erickson lawyers if they get too close?

CLASH OF THE LITIGATORS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't that vid of the Squatch pushing the tree over a hoax? I've heard that, but could be wrong. I guess it would be like the Georgia dash cam footage, where they posted on their site that it was a hoax, then changed their minds for the TV show.

Guest tracker

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't that vid of the Squatch pushing the tree over a hoax? I've heard that, but could be wrong. I guess it would be like the Georgia dash cam footage, where they posted on their site that it was a hoax, then changed their minds for the TV show.

?

Try to do that, seriously. I did recently with a tree about the same size. The top thrashed around but I could barely make it sway in the middle let alone break it with just my arms.

Let them investigate the area and show us what they come up with. FB also wants into TGBF area up here and BFRO has been in mine.

nice, T dry.gif

Guest Cervelo

It's obvious to me that no one on any of these types of shows has every hunted. If you hear something please keep your mouth shut and point. ;)

Guest Waynescod

This show was an instant success because they know what they're doing not because they don't know how to hunt. I'm adding it to my collection of great bigfoot films, the footage on Bob Gimlin alone makes it worthy. It will probably be his last trip and interview to the famous old site. He was so excited he left everybody else in the dust getting there. Very impressive for somebody in his 80's.

BFF Patron

? Try to do that, seriously. I did recently with a tree about the same size. The top thrashed around but I could barely make it sway in the middle let alone break it with just my arms.

Let them investigate the area and show us what they come up with.

Well when Bobo is in town you know the old adage, "When this tree is rocking, don't come a knockin "

Should be a fun recreation if nothing else......(except for the sacrificial tree,lol, prob doa anyway)

Guest tracker

Well when Bobo is in town you know the old adage, "When this tree is rocking, don't come a knockin "

Should be a fun recreation if nothing else......(except for the sacrificial tree,lol, prob doa anyway)

That's for sure.

I like that Bobo guy. He said he moved to the west coast to be closer to the action. I did that also in my younger days before kids and a Mtg. Got to like the dedication.

As far as Salt Fork. SM let them in so I would thermal the whole area with a drone and go after them with one other. Anyone can do this " did you hear that or see that?" Start showing more finding then searching for Bigfoot on the Finding Bigfoot show. LOL.

JMO, T

Guest wudewasa

That's for sure.

Anyone can do this " did you hear that or see that?" Start showing more finding then searching for Bigfoot on the Finding Bigfoot show. LOL.

Well said, but remember, this is the line that is repeatedly crossed from research being taken seriously and the editing for entertainment. I guess that once the footage is made, the editing is out of the group's control. After watching season 2, I'm starting to have respect for 3 of the 4 team members. The production company sees them as tools to a monetary end. Animal Planet isn't a venue for serious documentaries anymore, you need to go someplace like PBS.

Guest Waynescod

Well said, but remember, this is the line that is repeatedly crossed from research being taken seriously and the editing for entertainment. I guess that once the footage is made, the editing is out of the group's control. After watching season 2, I'm starting to have respect for 3 of the 4 team members. The production company sees them as tools to a monetary end. Animal Planet isn't a venue for serious documentaries anymore, you need to go someplace like PBS.

There has to be entertainment or the show will fail fast, they need all 4 team members for that. Everyone can find somebody in the show to like, and somebody to dislike that's what makes it good. Nobody wants to watch something boring and debunking evidence is always easier than proving it. There's only one fix for your "concern" over "research being taken seriously" and that will take a body.

Guest wudewasa

There's only one fix for your "concern" over "research being taken seriously" and that will take a body.

Agreed. However, I seriously doubt that 4 bigfoot researchers and a production crew will come across a type specimen.

Guest Waynescod

Agreed. However, I seriously doubt that 4 bigfoot researchers and a production crew will come across a type specimen.

Who do you think it will be then? I thought since they have all the resources, money, and are taking suggestions from everyone across the US that this is our last chance if anybody is to find bigfoot.

Hambone, it does cost me money to watch it! It's on animal planet and to get that I have to pay my satellite bill. Plus, time is money. It takes an hour to watch with commercials, 44 minutes if I dvr it.

Back to the production. It is produced by the same company as destination truth. Ping pong productions. The format is the same. Here's a video, let's travel and investigate. Talk to locals, go out at night with green night vision and thermals. Walk around the woods with a bulky backpack and a camera hanging 3 ft in front of their face. Same show. Dt just chases after a variety of things they never find. Ghosts, vampires, etc.

Guest wudewasa

Who do you think it will be then? I thought since they have all the resources, money, and are taking suggestions from everyone across the US that this is our last chance if anybody is to find bigfoot.

You are welcome to think this. However, I don't get where you think that this is the last chance. Finding Bigfoot is entertainment first and foremost. The researchers are doing what they do best, but their efforts are supplanted by an overseeing and projected plot via the editing process. They are being pimped by the production company and treated as puppets, a process of exploitation. Such is reality TV. As I gain respect for most of these people, I see how hard that they are trying, and the futility they face as their efforts are filleted and dissected by a company that has no interest in their passions, only profit. Yet the team went into this knowing in advance knowing what they had to endure, but I'm not sure that they knew the full extent of it.

Money can't buy everything.

Edited by wudewasa

Guest KentuckyApeman

I think the real benefit with the 'Finding Bigfoot' show is keeping the topic in the public eye, and also encouraging younger and newer fans. The BFRO organization is doing what they can, but there are also a few other private groups also engaging in their own research and exploration.

Here's a group in Canada. They have focused much of their efforts in western British Columbia, and have gotten some interesting results:

http://www.youtube.com/user/trailriderresearch#p/u/3/zYDcv867T0g