Tbrc Operation Endurance Report

Guest RedRatSnake

Really? I guess I missed that part of the Rules & Guidelines. Too much discussion of bigfoot related topics on a bigfoot discussion board for you, eh?

How did you come to that ? I'll reword it, this forum was not designed for BF romantic's, it was designed to find the truth. :)

I value your opinion about as much as a flatulent Hippo on the plains of Africa outside this post I pretty much ignore you.

Have a good one.

I'll take that as a complement cause i don't put up with junk evidence. :thumbsup:

How did you come to that ? I'll reword it, this forum was not designed for BF romantic's, it was designed to find the truth. :)

If that's truly the case it's failing in a spectacular fashion.

Guest RedRatSnake

Well i would expect it too be pro BF, after all this is a BF forum, lost or not it's original purpose was to get too the truth and all Evidence was is up for questioning. :thumbsup:

I'll take that as a complement cause i don't put up with junk evidence. :thumbsup:

Wow sorry to hear you don't have the nessasary skills, background or intestinal fortitude to know the differance between value oriented evidence and junk might I recommend a skeptical forum. OhI see your already posted there, too bad your not so eager to find the truth.

Guest RedRatSnake

too bad your not so eager to find the truth.

Been waiting since the PGF came out when i was a kid, The plain and simple fact is, we got hundreds of years of story's, 1000's of blurry pictures, who knows how many cast foot prints, hair, blood, tissue, all claiming to be from bf, but not one scientific confirmation of it being a living animal, so what should i believe, the evidence that will not pass, should i believe those that say they seen it, am i suppose to wait even longer, i'm 50 now and i have gave it long enough, i'll take logic and say it ain't real.

I ain't no ones enemy, i don't think in a bad way of those that believe, i have friends that say they seen one i don't give them a hard time, hell give me some 420 and a 12 pack and maybe i might see one too, the mind will do it's own thing at times, only thing i see that might be a problem is i don't believe and those that have there evidence don't want too hear they got nothing but horse hair or bear blood Etc, sure they work hard out there trying to find stuff but my mind says it ain't from a BF. :)

#3 A "TRACKS" discussion in this thread ? Really guy's ? ?

skeletonPC.jpg

You've got the whole PGF section where several of you endlessly debate this stuff.... why do u have to drag it into a thread where it has absolutely nothing to do with the topic being discussed....??

Well it did cool the thread down, Suppose that's a good way to look at it ~ :)

I'm sure some people will find this post 'rude', but WHY is it that when someone doesn't agree with a popular notion or opinion and express it however mildly or strongly, they're called rude, but when someone has a strong opinion IN favor of something, it isn't?

How many more times can some people in this thread be told THEY are being rude because they've expressed a negative opinion?

That hardly makes for fair debate.

As for me it's not about the disagreement it's the tone of the disagreement toward the other party if you will. I understand we're all different so I don't expect everyone to be like me nor do I think they're being rude just because they don't agree with me but I believe one can disagree strongly without being harsh while remaining respectful. We all disagree on things which is perfectly fine with me so there's no need to be hostile with someone about it. Plus posting that way doesn't help persuade people to one's way of thought nor do other people enjoy reading those posts. All it does is get people riled up where threads eventually get shut down then we all loose.

• Upvote 2

i'll take logic and say it ain't real,

Ok logic why if you are so convinced that they are not real, are you still here?

If by logic you should be long gone, so there must be some under lying belief.

If your logic is to hold up close your membership here and ever other BF forum and be done with it.

Edited by MarkMc
namecalling

Guest RedRatSnake

Ok logic why if you are so convinced that they are not real, are you still here?

If by logic you should be long gone, so there must be some under lying belief.

If your logic is to hold up close your membership here and ever other BF forum and be done with it.

Cause i can be here and cause i want to be here, I am very very sure if this place didn't have skeptic's and non believers then it would be nothing but a big Janice Carter type love in, with the poor folks sitting on the fence having no wear to go but join the party or get pretty much pushed out.

Now when you get called on for calling me names, i didn't report it cause i'll fight my own battles. :) ( personally i wish we could get into it like that it would be much more fun )there ain't nothing like a drunken Irishman fightin it out, i can actually spell out all the slur words :thumbsup:

Edited by RedRatSnake
ref. to namecallingin above post.

As for me it's not about the disagreement it's the tone of the disagreement toward the other party if you will. I understand we're all different so I don't expect everyone to be like me nor do I think they're being rude just because they don't agree with me but I believe one can disagree strongly without being harsh while remaining respectful. We all disagree on things which is perfectly fine with me so there's no need to be hostile with someone about it. Plus posting that way doesn't help persuade people to one's way of thought nor do other people enjoy reading those posts. All it does is get people riled up where threads eventually get shut down then we all loose.

+1 Exactly. It's not the disagreement or skepticism that is the problem here. It's the name-calling, and the hostile/disrespectful tone of the posts whose only purpose is to stir the pot rather than engage in a thoughtful discourse.

If that's truly the case it's failing in a spectacular fashion.

Everyone is searching for the truth.

If someone does not believe in BF, then they need to look over the various encounters people have had, and do some research.

Just coming here and saying It's not real, then why is it not real to you?

Tell us something about the research you have done to prove it's not real.

What have you based your conclusions on?

Is it possible to disagree nicely with another? :(

I have no desire to convince them that BF is real.

I don't care what they think.

Just respect me and my opinion as I do yours and we'll all be polite and able to enjoy the forum again.. :D

There only Trolls cause they don't buy the Hype, Right?

People's Exhibit #1.

Bipto, you've gone above and beyond. We'll still be here I'm sure when you get some results to share.

Extraordinary claims require Extraordinary Evidence

A widely used, but entirely fallacious arguement.

Not wait and see Evidence, main reason there were so many coming in here and trolling up the place, Don,t say ya got something before ya can prove it.

They didn't say they "got" anything. They related the sequence of events that led up to the shooting, and related that they had a possible blood sample that was being sent for testing.

This forums purpose is too find the truth, it was not designed

as a hang out for BF huggers, there are forums out there to join if sitting buy the campfire and BS~ ing everyone with stories is ones thing.

Really..? I'm looking up top at the banner's to see if anything changed since this morning... nope all the logo's and stuff are all the same.

Even though in successive post's after this one, you have tried to backpedal a bit, you still cling to some strange belief that these forums are about "proving truth".

Could you show me where that's stated in the "mission statement" of the CFZ or the BFF ? No - you cannot, because it isnt there.

>The BFF is an independent forum dedicated to the discussion of the Bigfoot phenomenon. While the Forum is independent, it is owned and operated by the Centre for Fortean Zoology which is not a Bigfoot research organization and has no official ties to any Bigfoot organization.

>The CFZ (including the BFF) has no official stance on any single aspect of the Bigfoot debate. The CFZ does not 'believe' that Bigfoot exists, or 'believe' that it does not exist, but that the evidence makes it worthy of discussion and further investigation. The members and Moderators may take a different view. That is entirely up to the individuals concerned. That being said, and while it is very difficult to pin any one opinion on a site with members as diverse as ours, there are some generalizations that can be made regarding the feeling of the board (assuming Bigfoot exists):

Once again, as other's have done, and based on your above statement- I think you're attempting to make it more about what YOU want the forums to be, and less of what's been actually stated, and with apparently little concern as to what other members feel or want.

There is no one viewpoint here, and that is the only thing that's going to keep these forums the kind of place where people WILL bring forth and share new info.

If they feel they cannot, or that this has become a place where the "feel" of things leans more one way than the other, they may not feel inclined to do so, and then we all lose out.

Since so many on here regularly cling to the "Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence" guideline of the BFF- did you notice there's yet another guideline to consider just below it ?

> Skeptics welcome! Assuming you don't come in with preconceived and immovable notions regarding Bigfoot and those who discuss the phenomenon, you'll find a spirited and thought-provoking debate waiting for you here. But keep in mind, this is a Bigfoot forum. You must accept the proponents point of view if you expect yours to be considered. This is by nature a “Bigfoot House†and is intended to foster intelligent discussion of the subject. This is not “The Anti-Bigfoot Forumâ€.

(underlining by me)

So tell me RRS, in all your recent posts, and so many other's by the regular non-believer/ skeptic's that LOVE to pounce on a thread like this- how many of you have honored that guideline. You all LOVE the one right before it, but almost NONE of you respect what's in bold print just above.

So.. please, before you try to tell the membership what this forum is "about"- maybe try doing some reading, or consult someone who actually does know...

Thanks...

Apologies to MarkMc in advance. I'm done after this, I promise!

Everyone is searching for the truth.

If someone does not believe in BF, then they need to look over the various encounters people have had, and do some research.

Just coming here and saying It's not real, then why is it not real to you?

Tell us something about the research you have done to prove it's not real.

What have you based your conclusions on?

Wow. You truly don't get it. I was using a carefully concocted mix of sarcasm and hyperbole. You have no idea what I believe.

For the record, I am a bigfoot agnostic, and what i believe Art called a 'skeptical proponent'. I respect and welcome all opinions, but I take exception to the unfounded accusations (opinions asserted as fact) of criminality leveled at fellow a BF researcher without any supporting facts.

That being said, I would like to thank Bipto for sticking it out as long as he did and answering questions to the best of his ability.

Edited by Bonehead74

Guest RedRatSnake

Really..? I'm looking up top at the banner's to see if anything changed since this morning... nope all the logo's and stuff are all the same.

So you can be lively in your posts but if i do it it's wrong ?

Even though in successive post's after this one, you have tried to backpedal a bit, you still cling to some strange belief that these forums are about "proving truth".

Not back pedaling at all, trying to make light of the situation and my original post about trolls but things got a bit out of hand, i really didn't expect that, but i should have cause i am a spooky non beeleever

Could you show me where that's stated in the "mission statement" of the CFZ or the BFF ? No - you cannot, because it isnt there.

It is there just not spelled out in bold

>The BFF is an independent forum dedicated to the discussion of the Bigfoot phenomenon. While the Forum is independent, it is owned and operated by the Centre for Fortean Zoology which is not a Bigfoot research organization and has no official ties to any Bigfoot organization.

Thats just a header leading into the rules etc.

>The CFZ (including the BFF) has no official stance on any single aspect of the Bigfoot debate. The CFZ does not 'believe' that Bigfoot exists, or 'believe' that it does not exist, but that the evidence makes it worthy of discussion and further investigation. The members and Moderators may take a different view. That is entirely up to the individuals concerned. That being said, and while it is very difficult to pin any one opinion on a site with members as diverse as ours, there are some generalizations that can be made regarding the feeling of the board (assuming Bigfoot exists):

I am a member and i take a different view, when and or if a BF is ever found i have the right to change my mind or not.

Once again, as other's have done, and based on your above statement- I think you'r attempting to make it more about what YOU want the forums to be, and less of what's been actually stated and with apparently little concern as to what other members feel or want.

I don't agree cause to me it has always been about finding the truth, is it now about who has the best hoax ?

There is no one viewpoint here, and that is the only thing that's going to keep these forums the kind of place where people WILL bring forth and share new info.

If they feel they cannot, or that this has become a place where the "feel" of things leans more one way than the other, they may not feel incline to do so, and then WE ALL LOSE OUT.

If they have good evidence or info that has some merit then i don't see a problem, saying i have evidence and making folks wait is in all actuality perpetratin a hoax

Since so many on here regularly cling to the "Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence" guideline of the BFF- did you notice there's yet another guideline to consider just below it ?

> Skeptics welcome! Assuming you don't come in with preconceived and immovable notions regarding Bigfoot and those who discuss the phenomenon, you'll find a spirited and thought-provoking debate waiting for you here. But keep in mind, this is a Bigfoot forum. You must accept the proponents point of view if you expect yours to be considered. This is by nature a “Bigfoot House†and is intended to foster intelligent discussion of the subject. This is not “The Anti-Bigfoot Forumâ€.

(underlining by me)

My above comment should cover this

So tell me RRS, in all your recent posts, and so many other's by the regular non-believer/ skeptic's that LOVE to pounce on a thread like this- how many of you have honored that guideline. You all LOVE the one right before it, but almost NONE of you respect what's in bold print just above.

I can't speak for anyone but me, I think some of those guidelines conflict with one another and should be rewritten so they can be clearer as to what the real purpose is here if not too find the truth.

So.. please, before you try to tell the membership what this forum is "about"- maybe try doing some reading, or consult someone who actually does know...

Again my comment above should handle part one.

who should i contact besides you ?

Thanks... Your Welcome :)