Tbrc Operation Endurance Report

^^ Nice Try...

Go back to your the post- the one I quoted... look at it.

You quoted another member, who made a statement to the effect that they do not post information on here, because of the level of snide remarks, and one sided skepticism he believes exists here.

You then tried to dictate or tell him- "what the BFF is".....

This forums purpose is too find the truth, it was not designed as a hang out for BF huggers, there are forums out there to join if sitting buy the campfire and BS~ ing everyone with stories is ones thing.

And you were wrong.... it is not what you stated it is.

If you dont like that- your welcome to take it up with any moderator, admin, or the director himself.

I'm not going to get into a page long discussion of semantics, or your interpretation of what the rules mean or dont mean...

Sorry, I have better things to do with my time.

(Over Loudspeakers) "Cleanup in page 11, can we get a cleanup in page 11 pleease?"

Ok.. lets try to get things back on track a bit...

At some point in the distant past we were talking about the "ECHO Incident" and the official report (this thread's topic).

It will be difficult without Bipto to answer questions, but rather than shut the thread down- we'll leave it open in case people would still like to discuss aspects of it- aside from tracks, mid-tarsal breaks, what we think of each other, etc etc etc..

Thanks.

Yes, i am aware that i too share blame for derailing the thread, you have my humble apology for my part in doing so....

Art

As Ed's post earlier shows, the attitude of the Skeptics around here is costing the board traffic and the BF community data that it would otherwise have.

It's one thing to engage in "spirited" debate, and another entirely to be belittling and rude towards other posters. Accusing people of "hoax" without rock solid evidence, questioning their personal motives (as several have done towards Dr Meldrum, TBRC, etc), and the like is way over the line.

If that's the way Skeptics would like to treat people, there's a forum already out there (we all know which one) where they can do so with complete support from both the Mods and the majority of the posters.

Apologies to MarkMc in advance. I'm done after this, I promise!

Wow. You truly don't get it. I was using a carefully concocted mix of sarcasm and hyperbole. You have no idea what I believe.

For the record, I am a bigfoot agnostic, and what i believe Art called a 'skeptical proponent'. I respect and welcome all opinions, but I take exception to the unfounded accusations (opinions asserted as fact) of criminality leveled at fellow a BF researcher without any supporting facts.

That being said, I would like to thank Bipto for sticking it out as long as he did and answering questions to the best of his ability.

None of my statements were directed towards you at all, nor any one person. Believers and nonbelievers are all members here.

I just hope for respectful posts from me and others on why and what you believe if you deny someone else's position whether for or against BF.

I believe because I think (Just personally, just for me)) that the PGF is real, and BF truly exists.

Others don't, and that's okay.

Respect for other opinions is important to me, and I always wish to be thoughtful regarding dissenting positions different from mine.

That is Just what I think.

Obviously so, but sometimes we all miss the obvious too.

There are times I wish that this site gave the option to click on a -1 for people's posts. Patty we get that you are a strong person but you don't have to be rude to be tough. Consider lightening up and relaxing a little. These are good people here so why not enjoy them.

:wub: :wub: :wub: to You from me! :D Well said, my friend :wub:

None of my statements were directed towards you at all, nor any one person. Believers and nonbelievers are all members here.

I just hope for respectful posts from me and others on why and what you believe if you deny someone else's position whether for or against BF.

I believe because I think (Just personally, just for me)) that the PGF is real, and BF truly exists.

Others don't, and that's okay.

Respect for other opinions is important to me, and I always wish to be thoughtful regarding dissenting positions different from mine.

That is Just what I think.

:wub: :wub: :wub: to You from me! :D Well said, my friend :wub:

You quoted me directly before making that statement so it seemed natural to assume it was directed at me. My apologies then. In the immortal words of Rodney King, "Why can't we all just get along?"

You quoted me directly before making that statement so it seemed natural to assume it was directed at me. My apologies then. In the immortal words of Rodney King, "Why can't we all just get along?"

We're good, BH, :wub: All is well :D I'm glad you asked and were able to understand my posting , I'm so thankful that you asked, and now know it was not directed towards you.

As Ed's post earlier shows, the attitude of the Skeptics around here is costing the board traffic and the BF community data that it would otherwise have.

It's one thing to engage in "spirited" debate, and another entirely to be belittling and rude towards other posters. Accusing people of "hoax" without rock solid evidence, questioning their personal motives (as several have done towards Dr Meldrum, TBRC, etc), and the like is way over the line.

If that's the way Skeptics would like to treat people, there's a forum already out there (we all know which one) where they can do so with complete support from both the Mods and the majority of the posters.

To Mulder :wub: :wub: :wub: To You....from me!

Guest RedRatSnake

Jezz you would think the BFF just won some big victory over the opposing skeptic debating team ~ :wub: :wub: :wub: Pat Pat Pat on the back, were are my boot it's getting deep in here ~

Guest Thepattywagon

Bummer. I was enjoying Bipto's sharing of the event with us. Oh well, guess I can go look at more pictures of footprints. :mad:

Guest RedRatSnake

It's the TBRC's story and it reeks fabrication with the same copycat scenario of project / DNA / waiting for results / to be inconclusive. How can anyone ever expect the public to take bigfoot research serious when you have groups doing this and endangering lives for the sake of enticing donations on their website?

It's what i have been saying for month's, it's all about the buck now, the research is what should be investigated.

The "attitude of the Skeptics around here" is a general statement that exaggerates.

I agree we shouldn't belittle or be rude. (Unfortunately, such is the disease of blogging, in general).

The possibility of hoaxing is real and we shouldn't pretend otherwise. On the other hand, we cannot and should not deem something a hoax uncategorically without evidence. Still, hoaxing is a possibility.

You have made quite a few accusations concerning skeptics who post at BFF, so for you to decry skeptics' similar remarks directed at advocates is extremely rich in irony.

As I have read the posts above, some of the "rude remarks" have nothing to do with skeptics but were made by proponents who are against the pro-kill stance of TBRC.

It's what i have been saying for month's, it's all about the buck now, the research is what should be investigated.

I don't get how this is a money grab when the TBRC wasn't even the ones who leaked the story of the incident. Mr. Branson got on a couple of podcasts and started saying the BFRO was on his land shooting AK-47s. Only at this point did the TBRC have to come out to get the story corrected. Doesn't seem like a good way to cash in.

Guest RedRatSnake

Arrr but it did get leaked and that to me raises questions, things get leaked out for a reason, motive, etc, the site is looking for donations and although it might or might not add to much $ they still are and that hits the alarm bell, top that off with this we have something but wait thing and you got some mighty sketchy goings on the way i see it, i won't get into what happened cause it was was reckless.

I don't think tracking is the way. if there is something to be learned from the operation endurance , its that if you camp In the right place

, all you need to do is investigate the right audible sounds. to track down a squatch , you'd have to move faster than the track maker.

I'm not sure about the idea that tracking by an expert would not be productive. You argue that "to track down a squatch, you'd have to move faster than the track maker", but most large mammals in our hinterland can move faster than we do. Also, such a large animal as a sasquatch is purported to be would burn up alot of calories and would need to consume alot of calories ---- it would not be always moving away.

I'm also very curious about the phenomena of "the right audible sounds" relating to sasquatch. I do not know what the explanation is, but I'm finding myself suspicious about the increasing number of field researchers who are going out in the field and hearing the hoots and howls and the samurai voices and the experiencing of rock throwing and wood knockings and the like. Seems like almost common occurances nowadays. Yet, no definitive evidence is outcomed.

Do you have any explanation as to how the Texas group in the Honobia area were able to virtually communicate with a pod of sasquatch, only yards away, and still come up with no verifiable evidence for the existence of such? And, how many times has this scenario been played out over the last few years? And why you think the future of this type of investigation will be more productive than the past?

Arrr but it did get leaked and that to me raises questions, things get leaked out for a reason, motive, etc, the site is looking for donations and although it might or might not add to much $ they still are and that hits the alarm bell, top that off with this we have something but wait thing and you got some mighty sketchy goings on the way i see it, i won't get into what happened cause it was was reckless.

They would have been much better off to leave the DNA part out of their story. It probably seemed like a good idea at the time but the TBRC should have thought it through. It has been done too many times now since that mess in the freezer. Waiting for results is a good way to buildup anticipation, get some attention, pick up a few donations… Ultimately in the end everyone will be in for a big disappointment and public interest in everything bigfoot will suffer. The only thing that could save them now is if the DNA came back with amazing results. At this point most of us already know that’s not going to happen.