Tbrc Operation Endurance Report

SY,

Sorry if my post is confusing. I was referring not to Hardin but to an animal tracker who has reviewed track-cast evidence with Dr. Meldrum (and Krantz) and is open to the possibility of Bigfoot. I exchanged e-mails with him but did not inquire if I could quote him directly on BFF.

Hardin actually has been on call with a Bigfoot org. and has gone on location, it is my understanding.

My motto: forget Science-----get a good tracker and a gunman/cameraman and water and hard tack.

That is, if there is something real to track.

I don't think tracking is the way. if there is something to be learned from the operation endurance , its that if you camp In the right place

, all you need to do is investigate the right audible sounds. to track down a squatch , you'd have to move faster than the track maker.

• Upvote 1

I have decided to stop participating in this conversation for a few reasons. One, I have answered any and all questions to the best of my ability only to have successive waves of BFF members come along and ask the very same questions again and again. If those interested in the topic can't be bothered to read it (and it's sister thread on the Echo Incident itself), then why should I be bothered to endlessly repeat myself? Two, this thread has been invaded by what I would call (in my expert opinion based on years of administration of this very board) trolls. Not people with differing opinons, mind you. Those are just fine. No, these are people with little standing on the board who tailor every word and phrase to be as obtuse and inflammatory as possible. The very definition of the phrase. Perhaps that's against the rules to say out loud now, but it's unfortunately true. Unfortunate not for me, but because this had been a reasonably interesting conversation before they arrived.

In any event, it's all been said already. I will have nothing more to say until we can relate to everyone the results of the first attempt at testing one of the blood samples for DNA. As I have said all along, I would not get my hopes up (according to the trolls, that's me using our obviously hoaxed blood sample as a way to make the TBRC feel relevant and raise funds - apparently, I'm not very good at my job). But, I promise, as soon as we're able to, we will announce the findings: good, bad, or otherwise.

Edited by bipto

RRS, since you have no idea how many deleted and edited posts there were in this thread, with insults and language and baiting + trolling behavior, you do not realize that Bipto is in fact correct, and your assumption above is incorrect. Sorry, but I think you got here a little late, and after much content was either edited or deleted. Knowing the full story would definitely give you a different outlook on it.

At this point even I might be forced to use the "im taking my ball and leaving" point of view.

#2 Bipto- please do come back and share any news in relation to the investigation / outcome.

What you have shared, and the EXTRAORDINARY patience you have shown is to be applauded in my opinion.

#3 A "TRACKS" discussion in this thread ? Really guy's ? ?

skeletonPC.jpg

You've got the whole PGF section where several of you endlessly debate this stuff.... why do u have to drag it into a thread where it has absolutely nothing to do with the topic being discussed....??

Classic De-Rail.... someone call Amtrak...!

BFF Patron

Thanks for contributing your information to a thread here bipto. Though some may have found the conversation a little too invigorating at times I'm sure everybody learned alot about the topic and TBRC Operations.

And thank you Art for using your training to do what is always a thankless job.

Guest RedRatSnake

Extraordinary claims require Extraordinary Evidence

Not wait and see Evidence, main reason there were so many coming in here and trolling up the place, Don,t say ya got something before ya can prove it.

Two, this thread has been invaded by what I would call (in my expert opinion based on years of administration of this very board) trolls. Not people with differing opinons, mind you. Those are just fine. No, these are people with little standing on the board who tailor every word and phrase to be as obtuse and inflammatory as possible. The very definition of the phrase. Perhaps that's against the rules to say out loud now, but it's unfortunately true. Unfortunate not for me, but because this had been a reasonably interesting conversation before they arrived.

Unfortunately it's not just this thread it's the forum. This is the reason that we have never posted data, evidence, or operationial reports.

Guest RedRatSnake

RRS, since you have no idea how many deleted and edited posts there were in this thread, with insults and language and baiting + trolling behavior, you do not realize that Bipto is in fact correct, and your assumption above is incorrect. Sorry, but I think you got here a little late, and after much content was either edited or deleted. Knowing the full story would definitely give you a different outlook on it.

At this point even I might be forced to use the "im taking my ball and leaving" point of view.

Just cause i was not posting don't mean i was not reading the forum, infact i read an awefull lot about the BF subject on a few forums and tons of web sights, i keep up too whats goung on :)

I have decided to stop participating in this conversation for a few reasons. One, I have answered any and all questions to the best of my ability only to have successive waves of BFF members come along and ask the very same questions again and again. If those interested in the topic can't be bothered to read it (and it's sister thread on the Echo Incident itself), then why should I be bothered to endlessly repeat myself? Two, this thread has been invaded by what I would call (in my expert opinion based on years of administration of this very board) trolls. Not people with differing opinons, mind you. Those are just fine. No, these are people with little standing on the board who tailor every word and phrase to be as obtuse and inflammatory as possible. The very definition of the phrase. Perhaps that's against the rules to say out loud now, but it's unfortunately true. Unfortunate not for me, but because this had been a reasonably interesting conversation before they arrived.

In any event, it's all been said already. I will have nothing more to say until we can relate to everyone the results of the first attempt at testing one of the blood samples for DNA. As I have said all along, I would not get my hopes up (according to the trolls, that's me using our obviously hoaxed blood sample as a way to make the TBRC feel relevant and raise funds - apparently, I'm not very good at my job). But, I promise, as soon as we're able to, we will announce the findings: good, bad, or otherwise.

HTG, Bipto, I feel the same way.

*****Just block those members names and you can by-pass their posts.****

Please don't leave us because a few new members are rather inflammatory with their continuous bashing of genuine researchers and their findings.

Edited by SweetSusiq

Unfortunately it's not just this thread it's the forum. This is the reason that we have never posted data, evidence, or operationial reports.

Would you like some of my patented skin thickener?

Guest RedRatSnake

This forums purpose is too find the truth, it was not designed

as a hang out for BF huggers, there are forums out there to join if sitting buy the campfire and BS~ ing everyone with stories is ones thing.

as a hang out for BF huggers, there are forums out there to join if sitting buy the campfire and BS~ ing everyone with stories is ones thing.

I value your opinion about as much as a flatulent Hippo on the plains of Africa outside this post I pretty much ignore you.

Have a good one.

Really? I guess I missed that part of the Rules & Guidelines. Too much discussion of bigfoot related topics on a bigfoot discussion board for you, eh?

Edited by Bonehead74
  • Upvote 1