Bf Entering Houses...

Guest SquatchinNY

Guest peter

http://bigfooteviden...e-american.html

This story has Sasquatch breaking into NA reservation homes in broad daylight. It's also in Montana.

The tight lipped nature of Bigfoot is something people need to understand. This world is so full of cynics and boring people that it is assumed if anything 'fantastic' happens it must be made into a headline. That's simply not true. People who have traumatic and personal experiences with these things do not want attention for it. They don't want anyone to know about it.

This attitude isn’t just Native American but I think more of a rural resident attitude.

Edited by peter

I know folks in Stone County, Missouri who have had years of ongoing activity. They have no interest in talking to anyone about it. They don't consider it problematic other than that they get spooked once in a while when they prowl around the house at night.

Guest BFSleuth

This attitude isn’t just Native American but I think more of a rural resident attitude.

I think that will depend on the tribe and their experience with them. I talked to a member of one of my local tribes and he said the elders cautioned against even saying their name for fear they will come calling.

Guest peter

^ do they believe BF is supernatural? I thought it interesting the tribe in the link thought them Human

I know folks in Stone County, Missouri who have had years of ongoing activity. They have no interest in talking to anyone about it. They don't consider it problematic other than that they get spooked once in a while when they prowl around the house at night.

Tell us more about this.

Good thing they don't hang out in residential areas, enter towns, or travel down rivers and canals that pass through cities and towns. That would be scary.

Guest BFSleuth

^ do they believe BF is supernatural? I thought it interesting the tribe in the link thought them Human

From my reading each tribe seems to consider them in a different way. Some considered them as another tribe, some considered them as supernatural beings, and some feared them greatly as evil.

So many of these are similar. Husband working late or out of town, women and children home alone in the evening. Also another woman visiting for the evening sometimes. Kids all alone late at night in their rooms. Creepy but it surely seems to me that they are being watched and the situation is sized up before they mess closely around the house. Very smart, stalking behavior IMO. Leaving a gift would be much more friendly.

Admin

By the way, I believe the encounter I related earlier with the BF looking in the window and beckoning was Bobby Hamilton's first experience with BFand most likely framed his opinion of them for life.

Shuse, you are correct. I believe they do size up the situation before entering into it. I recall the Keith Foster report from Colorado that basically came to the same conclusion. A group of BF was probing their camp to determine strengths and weaknesses of the campers. When Foster and his son left, the remaining two campers left as well since they figured that the BF was aware that their camp was indefensible at that point.

Maybe so shuseby, but I'd be afraid of attracting more of them.

Yep, I agree that there seems to be a large amount of calculating thought involved. It's something you need to consider when hoping to see or film one. They appear to be highly intelligent. If Bigfoot exists, it will probably be found to be the smartest hominid short of us. It could be said that they are cunning... yeah, that's the word.

A Bigfoot in the home setting is obviously problematic in many ways. One has to wonder what the creature has in mind, or if it is of an opportunistic nature. As little is really known about it, it has to be assumed that the potential of harm is present.

They definitely watch people's behavior patterns and wait for the most opportune moment to move in. They know when a male is absent (move in closer) and they know when an additional male is visiting (will probe to see how alert the new male is).

My friends in Stone County, Missouri live on Table Rock Lake. They have a group (a pair of squatch at least based on calls back and forth), who move into their woods on a cyclic basis and stick around for an extended period of time during hunting season. When the squatch are around all of the other animals (deer, fox squirrels, chipmunks) lay low. Even the tree frogs will go silent at times. The cats refuse to go out at these times and find a spot where they can watch the woods, staring for hours at the same spot (where my friends have seen something watching back from behind a tree). They move large and heavy objects around at night, walk along the deck surrounding the house, and slam the side of the house on occasion. About a year ago my friends stopped pretending not to notice the squatch and started indicating that they were aware when the squatch are around. This seems to have stimulated them to make their presence purposely known at times.

There is the 40s(?) vintage account of a bigfoot trashing a remote farmhouse, forcing the wife and kids who were staying there alone to flee. And one of the first episodes of Monsterquest featured a remote fishing cabin in Canada that was supposedly trashed by an aggressive bigfoot. That cabin was revisited on a later show, but then they determined perhaps they were there the wrong time of the year to see anything.

Animals in general are pretty smart and can figure things out if they see it enough. My cats know vaguely how doors open, and know that the door knob or handle has something to do with it. They have not mastered the notion of push and pull, though, but that also escapes a lot of humans.

I think its the chapman family you speak of, I think it was in a outbuilding and turned over a big wooden barrel of fish...

the snelgrove lake screwboard sample is apparently one of the positive samples in the ketchum study, if you believe the info out there...