Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Guest VioletX

I'm sorry, but I've personally seen with my own two eyes more gun shot victims than I ever wanted, and from that I can say with certainty that there are too many variables to come to any conclusion regarding wounds (jaws coming off) as a result of bullet entrance and exit. Comments of opinions & assumptions as statements of fact take away from the legitimate discussion.

I would have given you a +1 but I can't, I too wish that you had not seen that many gunshot victims.

Edited by VioletX

Has anyone ever gone to the alleged shooting location and found the tree with the nail in it that held the ribs? This would at least confirm or deny that this at least occurred.

What evidence do we have? A video shot through a tent screen of a partial bust of a BF

Originally released by someone other than RD

Everyone is hung up on this body viewing, did it happen?

Payoffs? If no BF was shot in San Antonio and minnow filmed BF trackers in the field, there is nothing to report

No 500+ lb body to move, no decomposition or preservation.

Makeup artist make up a bust of BF and film it through a tent screen

Now to confirm a body, get someone who will say yep, I saw it. I stake my rep on it!

Now the smoke and mirrors. We are chasing contradictions on stuff reported by one of two people.

No payoffs are needed.

The makeup group gets recognition in their field by their peers. Pretty close knit group, always trying to outdo the next.

Edited by lhlyda

Guest VioletX

Has anyone ever gone to the alleged shooting location and found the tree with the nail in it that held the ribs? This would at least confirm or deny that this at least occurred.

Cisco went out, but trying to even determine the vicinity of the shooting would be extremely difficult.

Has anyone calculated the angle of the camera shot?

Based on dimensions of the tent opening and distance (and figure several from 10 -15 ft) calculate the height of the BF.

I'm sorry, but I've personally seen with my own two eyes more gun shot victims than I ever wanted, and from that I can say with certainty that there are too many variables to come to any conclusion regarding wounds (jaws coming off) as a result of bullet entrance and exit. Comments of opinions & assumptions as statements of fact take away from the legitimate discussion.

Mounty, I always enjoy reading your posts as you have are willing to go out on a limb with different ideas and theories that add value to the discussion. I don't doubt the seriousness of what you have seen and I'm sorry that you have been witness to people being injures, in any way.

That being said, and no offense, your statement contradicts the last 115 pages of this topic. All we have been discussing, for the most part, has been comments of opinions, opinions of comments, comments of others opinions, opinions of opinions by others and so on and so forth...

We are discussing/ debating the possibility of a dead Bigfoot. A creature that HAS NOT been proven to exist. Any statement on this topic is, by its very nature, is an opinion of some type.

Discussing the entry and exit wound is just as valid as anything else that we have hashed over a multitude of times.

In fact, if I were to make a list of the known facts, I suspect it would be rather short.

Anyhow, I don't mean to single you out in anyway but I just wanted to point out to you, and the rest of the readers, that, at this point, all ideas, opinions and comments are as relevant as anything else..... because, in truth, none of us know squat. The ones that claim they have inside info, are not sharing.

All we have to go by is whatever we can think up and write in this thread, based on what we hear or read from those that are involved.

I have a question. Isn't RD risking a huge amount of money by delaying full disclosure? I mean the more the body decays, the less it will be able to be viewed and examined fully and properly. Assuming this event was real, it seems He would want to cash in quickly.

okay okay..put it like this. If no bigfoot showed up during that week in San Antonio and no BF was shot and RD is making the whole darn story up, yeah, WHY WHY WHY arent all the people who were ALSO there in San Antonio during that expedition (we are talking about the expedition members and the Minnow Film Crew), why have NONE of them come forward and say 'this is rubbish'?

.....Oh yes course! Rick Dyer is paying all of them to keep their mouths shut and Minnow is sitting there enjoying him inventing up a story to an an audience who dont even know of his existence. You know earlier this week when we were all there waiting for Musky to give his statement, I glanced down at the viewing numbers here to see how many people were waiting. It said about 60-70! Wow! Minnow are really getting lots of publicity for this story arent they. I mean 60 - 70 people - thats like..........the whole world!!!! LOL

For heavens sake give me a break. Your theories are even more ridiculous than mine now - and thats saying something because my theory is based on something that could feasibly have happened whereas yours are just totally ludicrous.

JackiLB - oooh, you seem to be getting your knickers in a twist over this whole thing, inferring people are silly, ludicrous, living in a fantasy. Good job I'm not sensitive.

WHY WHY WHY aren't people from the expedition coming forward?

Because they weren't there in the first place. They can't come forward if they weren't there. Does that sound feasible?

Who are these people you mention? WHO? They are people that Rick Dyer says were there. Does that make it true?

Maybe the film crew were there, documenting the hoax. Why would they come forward and say "it's a hoax"?

And what's this bee in your bonnet about Rick Dyer paying people off? Who does he have to pay off? As for the other bit with Minnow, I have no idea what you are talking about.

OK, your issue about which theory is more feasible:

My theory is that it is a hoax.

Your's is that a known hoaxer (who said once before had a Bigfoot body) shot and killed a Bigfoot, the most elusive creature on the planet, and you believe it because he said so, as did his new best mate. He rang the "authorities" who let him keep it, and infact helped him extracate the creature from where it lay to an unnamed facility where it is currently housed, having undergone various medical procedures. Ooh I missed the bit where it was kept at the University. Can't remember which one. Univesity of Something or other. Did you mention helicopters as well or did I make that up? Can't remember now.

Lee

Guest Steve Byrne

Just to remind everyone. The film Jacki is talking about was taken from the same camera as the tent or camper video. It was posted briefly on youtube and then withdrawn. It shows a man outside, next to the "bigfoot" (prop) seen in the tent video. They appear to be adjusting positions and angles so that certain elements are hidden from the final product. It shows the tent video to be a hoax... very clearly. I can speculate that it may have been a mistake or grudge by a Minnow employee, or possibly is was the end game reconsidered. The tent video part of this WAS/IS definitely a hoax. I mentioned a few times on RL, but he's already swallowed the hook. Now I get to watch a train wreck.

Jacki... Please tell us why you want this whole thing to be true? Not BF, but the Dyer story? In between attacking people you should also go read Tim Fasano's response, and maybe just the definition for "objective journalism" from anywhere...

Minnow had an agreement with Dyer when this started... call it an NDA or whatever. If Dyer was doing a hoax, then one could assume that Minnow would be under contract to NOT undermine the hoax. How do you not undermine something, if you are asked specifically by someone else if it is a hoax? If you want to honor your legal obligation, you say you don't know, or you lie. If nothing else is true, I believe that Minnow will make every effort possible to meet its legal obligations without question. They have not made any statement to the public and every anonymous leak has been supportive of the hoax. "Inside sources" might be more loyal to their jobs than they were to Bob and Chris. Covering covert activities is a special case for journalists, they can't fight or warn the enemy. Their job is to roll the camera and get it home. Jeff and Jack got suckered, because the tent video confirmed their book. Combine the two, ad MA and a "skin only "anatomical surrogate", and you have doubled down on the big one. I am not less impressed by its being a hoax. I am dumbfounded that it has worked on any level. RD may have intentionally leveraged this hoax with the credibility of Minnow, which, if he thought about it in advance... well done.

On historical, logical, and behavioral levels... enough red flags to choke a whale.

Edited by See-Te-Cah NC
To remove a quote of deleted content.
  • Upvote 1

Guest DantheMan

Has anyone calculated the angle of the camera shot?

Based on dimensions of the tent opening and distance (and figure several from 10 -15 ft) calculate the height of the BF.

Impossible without knowing the exact location to measure the tree.

Guest VioletX

I have a question. Isn't RD risking a huge amount of money by delaying full disclosure? I mean the more the body decays, the less it will be able to be viewed and examined fully and properly. Assuming this event was real, it seems He would want to cash in quickly.

Is he going to charge people to view the body??

(although Meldrum wanted to charge a great deal to see the body,lol) I do believe this is true, and no one has asked him on his personal FB page to verify it so....???

I have never heard that.

I am pretty darn sure the body has been examined thoroughly probably with video, data and samples. I am skeptical that it has not been fully analyzed, btw, despite what RD says, I thinkk that is a Red Herring.

The disclosure date will not matter to the average joe, most of us would only be seeing the evidence from early on anyway. He is however denying the Bf community VIP's the chance to do so and that is probably calculated and also many of them would not have gone to see it anyway thinking it was just a hoax.

Edited by VioletX

snapback.pngMounty, on 08 February 2013 - 11:19 AM, said:

VioletX: "I would have given you a +1 but I can't, I too wish that you had not seen that many gunshot victims."

Me, too, Mounty. Thank you for your post. And I, too, am sorry you have the background to make the statement you've made. :(