Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

And again, saying he wants nothing to do with Dyer, than defends him and now releases info through Dyer's blog instead of his own account

Well..he is now *married to Dyer* at this point...so it's not unexpected is it? After all...he is in the lime light because of Dyer. We don't know if he will post it on his FB page as well.

Edited by ronn1

Comment on Steve Kulls website and the reply...

icysunwave

February 7, 2013 at 11:18 PM

Steve, you describe Musky Allen as “building up a pseudo reputationâ€. That would indicate that you have reason to believe he is not at all who he says he is (aside from not using his real name). If not, that is a big presumption to make don’t you think?

/font]

• Steve Kulls
    February 8, 2013 at 1:18 AM
    Thanks for your comment Icy. In this case, no it is not a big presumption. He operate under a pseudonym, he has no history of anything except posting on Facebook, Blogtalk chat rooms and I think on the BFF. As outlined his comments regarding what is direct evidence is completely incorrect.The only thing we know other than what some have described as “trolling behavior†is what he’s being billed as being. Plus I know his real identity. It’s a pseudo-reputation.

So might be time for some to rethink what they believe about Musky if his identity is a hoax.

Edited by njjohn

Guest thermalman

I can fully understand Meldrum's demands for an appearance fee and expenses. It would be a requirement for the serious claimants to consider for full authentication, and would eliminate supposed hoaxers. He had likely been to a lot of costly visits, early in his career, and decided enough was enough of his time and money being wasted on ridiculous claims in the end. So if he decided not to go, all things considered, he likely had good reasons not to.

Edited by thermalman

Or mabey after reading eveyones comments he's trying to cover his butt on were he screwed up.

My moneys on covering the butt

Let's get real...hind sight is 20/20 isn't it?

Bottom line is Musky a shill or not?..that's all that matters. Yes he's a pesky minor league playor and ticks people off...including Dyer.

Maybe that's a good thing...he does have an axe to grind and it's NOT in Dyer's favor...at least that's his modus operandi

I'm just thinking out loud here' but has anyone considered FB/FB, Dyer and Musky are all part of a big, elaborate long con? FB/FB 'confirm' almost every video to come out, regardless of how bad or how blobsquatchy the thing is. They also pushed the tent video hard and if not for them, it likely would have been dismissed and forgotten about once it was connected to Dyer.

I've just long wondered if there wasn't an ulterior motive behind some of their outlandish confirmations and de-evolution theory.

Then again, I may just be seeing conspiracies everywhere after following this story for so long.

Edited by Cipher

Guest DantheMan

I can fully understand Meldrum's demands for an appearance fee and expenses. It would be a requirement for the serious claimants to consider for full authentication, and would eliminate supposed hoaxers. He had likely been to a lot of costly visits, early in his career, and decided enough was enough of his time and money being wasted on ridiculous claims in the end. So if he decided not to go, all things considered, he likely had good reasons not to.

ding ding ding

I often hire experts for validation in my occupation, they set their own fees and if its fair, they are hired & they are paid. Very common for a professional, who'da thunk it?

There's too many coincidences and convenient circumstance in this for me. What's the first thing he did when he came here? Attack the hoax like his reputation would predicate? No he attacked us for researching him online, which is the only place he exists. He has defended and attacked anyone that speaks ill will of both Dyer and Biscardi. It's ALL in Dyer's favor.

Guest miller44

Wow makes Meldrum look like a real *schmuck*..lol

If he had a chance to go and didn't it might end up being the biggest mistake he ever made. Time will tell...

There's too many coincidences and convenient circumstance in this for me. What's the first thing he did when he came here? Attack the hoax like his reputation would predicate? No he attacked us for researching him online, which is the only place he exists. He has defended and attacked anyone that speaks ill will of both Dyer and Biscardi. It's ALL in Dyer's favor.

Understandable points...either this is an elaborate orchestration between Dyer and Musky or it isn't. Musky and Dyer have no history *together* as far as I know. I listened to the first encounter between them on a radio blog and it seemed spontaneous to me...Dyer challeged Musky. Was this orchestrated? Who knows..I don't think so. Have you listened to the ENTIRE interview with Musky today? If not..I urge you to do so. Pay particular attention to the last 5-10 min. I think this guy is genuine..prima facie.

Edited by ronn1

Thanks Thermalman.

You know, the more I think about it, the more it has me wondering. What is actually known about Jack Barnes and Jeff Anderson? Where did they come from? Why do they consistently confirm videos that are questionable at best? And why, despite Rick Dyer's known reputation, have they given so much weight to his claims, even going so far as to push the tent video? Who else in the BF community would have EVER listed RD in their top 10 researchers of 2012?

I'm beat and my google-fu is weak tonight, but my gut is telling me this may be something to look into tomorrow. Am I way off base?

Guest DantheMan

If he had a chance to go and didn't it might end up being the biggest mistake he ever made. Time will tell...

If this tale is true, rest assured Meldrum & others will have their chance to inspect the specimen once it is no longer in Dyers' & the other interested parties control!

Guest thermalman

Thanks! Wow makes Meldrum look like a real *schmuck*..lol

Sounds like an honest accessment of the collateral damage.

How can you say that??

Musky said "Fact is, I exhausted myself to try and arrange Jeff Meldrum to accompany me with repeated emails...Instead his ego and greed was more important requesting his 'Standard' appearance fee (in the tune of $5,500 even though there was to be no filming) paid accommodations, and full travel expenses paid was the response. Based on that, Meldrums scientific approach was about 'Getting paid' to use his name, NOT to validate any discovery which i tried to do!!"

If I was Meldrum, I would demand monetary compensation for three reasons; 1) protection against my reputation; 2) payment for authentication of supposed BF; 3) weed out the hoaxers from the serious claimants. That is not to much to ask, IMHO. If they aren't willing to pay, they are likely not serious about their claim.......big RED FLAG!

Guest miller44

If this tale is true, rest assured Meldrum & others will have their chance to inspect the specimen once it is no longer in Dyers' & the other interested parties control!

Yeah, along with the rest of the country, behind glass in Vegas at a cost of $79

How can you say that??

Musky said "Fact is, I exhausted myself to try and arrange Jeff Meldrum to accompany me with repeated emails...Instead his ego and greed was more important requesting his 'Standard' appearance fee (in the tune of $5,500 even though there was to be no filming) paid accommodations, and full travel expenses paid was the response. Based on that, Meldrums scientific approach was about 'Getting paid' to use his name, NOT to validate any discovery which i tried to do!!"

If I was Meldrum, I would demand monetary compensation for three reasons; 1) protection against my reputation; 2) payment for authentication of supposed BF; 3) weed out the hoaxers from the serious claimants. That is not to much to ask, IMHO. If they aren't willing to pay, they are likely not serious about their claim.......big RED FLAG!

There are times when you need to simply step up and take a chance. It's a given (at least in my mind) that Meldrum was aware of Dyer's claims. Sure..Dyer is a dicy figure here...but I would have JUMPED at the chance to view the body. Why hide in the IVORY TOWER? Meldrum simply wants to cover his ARSE here. If Disotell was offered a peek..do you think he would have asked for a fee? I don't think so...