Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

MA states that the BF appeared to have no neck and that only because it was shaved could he see it, therefore a bullet may have penetrated at a point that could have looked like either/or head or neck.

The fact that an exit wound was edited out actually lends more believability to the story and I am sure the FB/FB guys are not going to lie about that. Maybe he cannot talk about that wound because of some clause in their agreement, maybe due to some detail relating to the ending of the film.

That Meldrum was asked to go more than once also brings credibilty to MA

That's alot of Maybes. ;p

BFF Patron

Funny the Siskiyous viral movie was sniffed out in five days, yet add a big name celebrity author/member, a lot of drama and foils with opinions, big name hoaxers and a lot of wishful thinking and something like this takes on a life of it's own for what now? ...... a month or longer. Live and learn! Fast, furious and for some, fun.

Anytime you see the Biscotti association, turn around and run fast, in the opposite direction.

• Upvote 1

Exaggeration, ego, all kinds of things are at play here.

Have been from the very beginning.

That does not mean that the thing that some people believed happened did not happen.

I still think "it" did happen.

Not compelling for me, this latest piece of information.

EDIT: In case this needs stating: but of course, everyone is free to think whatever they like.

Edited by LeafTalker

Remember the Rubber Mask and Suit that was presented to the media in 2008?

Has anybody ever seen another identical suit or mask anywhere?

Dyer would have either had to commercially purchase the Mask/Suit or he would have had to make the Mask/Suit himself. Now, I don't know what mask/suit making skills Dyer possess, but I would assume his ability to make a Mask/Suit is unlikely, therefore he most likely bought the Mask/Suit. If he was able to buy it, then there should be more than one for sale, but I've never seen one.

Or the Mask/Suit came from somewhere or someone else; someone else who might just keep their feathers numbered for just such an occasion.

Edited by Mounty

Guest VioletX

I am thinking that Rick enjoys this, it is like playing a ping pong match on a roller coaster:

this is RD's blog

Bigfoot: The Evidence

5 minutes ago

After Musky Allen's statement earlier, we knew it would not be long before Dr. Jeffrey Meldrum responded. While we are throwing our support and belief behind the whole dead Bigfoot story, we also have tremendous respect for Jeff Meldrum, who is one of the best out there in the Bigfoot world, so we are sharing his statement here.

Jeff wrote - ""I was just read a passage over the phone from a postby Mr. Allen claiming he made repeated attempts via email to invite me to go to Las Vegas, but that I requested my "usual appearance fee" of $5500. LOL.

This is a bald-faced lie. I checked to see if I might have missed ANY email correspondence from Mr. Allen and have nothing in my inboxes. Let Mr. Allen produce the emails from me. He can't. WHAT DOES THIS SAY ABOUT THE RELIABILITY OF THE REMAINDER OF HIS TESTIMONY?""

So, is this the truth? Is Musky telling the truth? Someone is lying...... Lets see how Musky responds.

· ·
Edited by VioletX

Guest DantheMan

Another question I have. RD does these supposed hoaxes for money correct? Money from clicks to his site? My question is does LE get involved if a hoax is proven? Wouldn't fraud come into play? Making money by defrauding people is illegal no?

It certainly is, but he's not "making money" from the hoax itself, he is simply getting paid per click to his blog. Big difference!

Now if he were soliciting $$ to sell or view the body, and then it were proven a fraud, he would be in a great deal of legal troubles!

I'm going to attempt to think like Rick Dyer

I might want to clear my name by going out and actually killing another Bigfoot, but this time having learned from my first mistakes I would try a different approach to going public.

So RD has killed 2 creatures that few ever sees or gets a blobsquatch picture of?

BREAKING NEWS! BREAKING NEWS!

The identity of the dead BF in question has been identified.

Captain Picard is expected to make a statement shortly about this tragic event.

RIP WORF!

320x240.jpg

Edited by simplyskyla

So RD has killed 2 creatures that few ever sees or gets a blobsquatch picture of?

If Bigfoot actually exists, then it is not impossible.

Considering he is actually out there looking for one...

Homer Simpson: So, Mr. Malloy, it seems that the cat has been caught by the very person who was trying to catch him.

Seymour Skinner: How ironic.

Edited by Mounty

So are we saying that anyone can put up a website and say any wild thing they want just so they can get pay per clicks? Sounds like everyone should want in on that kind of easy money.

Mounty,

The source of the suit was found, if I remember it correctly, the vendor who sold them saw the pictures and came out.

All I can say, 1 man and 2 BF

He IS the best bigfoot tracker in the world!

Edited by lhlyda