Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

How can you say this with such certainty? If I remove a table cloth from a set table quickly, the dishes will remain undisturbed, but if I remove it slowly I'd drag all the dishes along with it. It's called inertia. Like I said before, we are not qualified to come to conclusions on bullet wounds based on statements alone.

Iam qualified being a sniper for 12 years and a sniper swat instructor for 9

So don't tell me iam not qualified to asset ballistic wounds.

Just wondering. Is RD a member here?

Mods would have to answer that one I think, unless he went by his own name and not a handle. but there may be more than one Rick Dyer, and even then could be someone using that name as a handle.

But I think it is quite likely Mr. Dyer is monitoring this thread anonymously as a guest, if not as a member.

Edited by people booger

Impossible without knowing the exact location to measure the tree.

I may be wrong but by knowing the height the tent screen is (by the tent) the angle up and the distance to the tree, you can figure the height of the subject.

Not going to argue

I don't know about charging people to see the body, but I have heard astronomical figures that may be paid for a BF body. Would they still pay this for a totally decayed body or skeleton? Just a thought.

And may I state that the people that post here have an amazing ability to analyze even the most minute details of this subject. I have learned a lot from all of you.

Guest VioletX

Iam qualified being a sniper for 12 years and a sniper swat instructor for 9

So don't tell me iam not qualified to asset ballistic wounds.

But how can we know as much as we need to without knowing the height of the victim , the distance, angle, was RD on higher ground etc.

JackiLB - oooh, you seem to be getting your knickers in a twist over this whole thing, inferring people are silly, ludicrous, living in a fantasy. Good job I'm not sensitive.

......Did you mention helicopters as well or did I make that up? Can't remember now.

Lee

Lee, please. Have you read any of the other posts in this thread? Jacki has shown remarkable restraint, and rarely treated anyone in the callous, odd way she has been treated on a relatively constant basis.

I understand feeling sensitive. We all feel a little sensitive. When you've shaken that off a little (thanks for that expression, Lhlyda), go back and take a look at this thread, and you'll see that the evidence that Jacki is a kind person with lots of patience and good humor -- and an unusual ability to bear up well in very difficult circumstances -- is overwhelming.

Edited by LeafTalker

Guest VioletX

I may be wrong but by knowing the height the tent screen is (by the tent) the angle up and the distance to the tree, you can figure the height of the subject.

Not going to argue

Do we know RD shot throught the tent???

When high powered rounds hit bone they expand can tumble even deviate from the original line of flight. When they expand the foot ponds of energy also effect soft tissue in proximity of the bullet path. If the bullet passes through it will be taking brain matter fleshand bone with it. I have studied hundreds of shooting envolving a .308. If the round exited the face area in most cases the face is unrecognizable. OK BF bone denser than human flesh hide thicker...but there would still be a big exit wound one that could not be ignored by anyone observing it.

Edited by adam2323

Guest VioletX

@ Rich... I am sure you are right, there is lots of $$ to be made on a BF body, no matter the condition.

@Adam- what if the BF's huge mouth was agape?

Edited by VioletX

Moderator Statement:

There have been constant reports from this topic, many of which have to do with getting a bit too personal with your fellow forum members. This will not be tolerated any longer.

To our newer members - You need to read and/or review our rules and guidelines. They are available at the bottom-right of every forum page, so there's no excuse not to read them. Here's a link for your convenience: http://bigfootforums...tion=boardrules

To our older members - You know better. Please adhere to our rules and guidelines.

Further violations will result in punitive measures and the possible closing of the topic, temporarily or permanently.

Everyone's grown here, so please act like it.

See

Guest DantheMan
The fact that an exit wound was edited out actually lends more believability to the story

No it doesn't.....

and I am sure the FB/FB guys are not going to lie about that. Maybe he cannot talk about that wound because of some clause in their agreement, maybe due to some detail relating to the ending of the film.

So it is something that cannot be discussed per the NDA, so it's edited out of the FB/FB interview, once questioned about it on the Internet, Musky decides to ignore the 9 page NDA and discuss that which is not to be discussed!!! Riiiiiiihhhhhggggggtttttt.

That Meldrum was asked to go more than once also brings credibilty to MA

Meldrum is apparently indicating he was not contacted even once....

Edited by DantheMan

@ Rich... I am sure you are right, there is lots of $$ to be made on a BF body, no matter the condition.

@Adam- what if the BF's huge mouth was agape?

Thats a good point Violet if the mouth was open and the round exited there it would negate an exite wound

Edited by adam2323

But how can we know as much as we need to without knowing the height of the victim , the distance, angle, was RD on higher ground etc.

Also a good point but I am not debating angle. point blank range for a high powered rifle is inside 100 yrds. His claim he was closer. He said it passed all the way through that staement eliminates soft pointed ballistic tipped amminition. If his story is true (which I still dont believe) he would have had to be using a bonded bullet i.e (for big game Elk and bigger) to get a pass through. If that is the case it would be a rather large exit wound taking part of the face with it. Consevatively; exit would size of silver dollar probably more like tennis ball size

Edited by adam2323

Lee, please. Have you read any of the other posts in this thread? Jacki has shown remarkable restraint, and rarely treated anyone in the callous, odd way she has been treated on a relatively constant basis.

I understand feeling sensitive. We all feel a little sensitive. When you've shaken that off a little (thanks for that expression, Lhlyda), go back and take a look at this thread, and you'll see that the evidence that Jacki is a kind person with lots of patience and good humor -- and an unusual ability to bear up well in very difficult circumstances -- is overwhelming.

Leaftalker - sorry, who is feeling sensitive? You or JackiLB? I'm confused by what you are saying here.

Yes, I've read the entire thread, thanks. And I still maintain it's a hoax, regardless of whether I'm silly, ludicrous or live in a fantasy.

Lee