Could It Be That Bigfoot Is Paranormal?

Guest para ape

BFF Patron

There are stranger things in the universe.....trust me on that, proofs a little thin tonight :lol: .

I have watched the BF light show though, and if it is being suppressed it certainly isn't because there is a paucity of reports.

Guest HairyGreek

I don't doubt "eyeshine", I am saying considering BF, what is stranger then being able to see through eyes that also gave off light?

Do statistics provide evidence. Statistically, a body or solid evidence should be a by product of the thousands of sightings and encounters. The fact that the history of sightings haven't produced a carcass is in itself paranormal, IMO.

BFF Patron

Though I've witnessed spurious unknown lights through gen 1 NV in squatch country....there was no visible light when trying to verify the phenomenon without nv, I've seen a BF creatures eyes illuminated but never when no body was associated with those illuminated eyes though.

Yes, that would be a little troubling especially if the lights were moving in tandem as if set on a head.

Do statistics provide evidence. Statistically, a body or solid evidence should be a by product of the thousands of sightings and encounters. The fact that the history of sightings haven't produced a carcass is in itself paranormal, IMO.

Best post I've seen in awhile! Kudo's!!

That is one argument of he who shall not be named.

Paranormal would have to include mass hallucination on a scale unseen before. I don't think that explains the BF phenomenon, but you have to throw it out there for concideration.

Though I've witnessed spurious unknown lights through gen 1 NV in squatch country....there was no visible light when trying to verify the phenomenon without nv, I've seen a BF creatures eyes illuminated but never when no body was associated with those illuminated eyes though.

Yes, that would be a little troubling especially if the lights were moving in tandem as if set on a head

I find this hard to believe,but only because I have never expierance this.I have seen thier eye shine in video and thier eyes are sure as heck the size of gulf ball.Sure it is hard to believe one's expierance when they themselves have not expieranced that themselves. :)

Guest HairyGreek

Paranormal would have to include mass hallucination on a scale unseen before. I don't think that explains the BF phenomenon, but you have to throw it out there for concideration.

Untrue. I am not allowed to reference the event due to the forum rules. This would be an example of an alleged mass hallucination. Not a proven one.

Guest Alpinist

http://philipspencer...e-red-eyes.html

The three young men drove down a road in Anderson County named Cedar Brook Rd. ......... The story goes that while someone is in the area they will see these red eyes that seem to glow. The eyes float or move oddly through the darkness.

At no time could any of the three see any form connected with the eyes but the eyes certainly appeared to be attached to something.

Edited by Alpinist
  • Upvote 1

Guest StankApe

I am a firm believer in Occam's Razor. The most likely answer is usually the correct one. (note I didn't say always )It's is true that if you remove the impossible, whatever remains, however unlikely, must be the truth... yet you still have to PROVE these things....

SOOO, which is more likely? (and for my purposes we shall assume Bigfoot is real) That he is an unknown Hominid animal living in secluded populations across parts of North America and Western Asia? Or that he is a shape shifting, dimension jumping being who also happens to be a Hominid animal that lives in North America and Western Asia?

Now,IF we even assume that the latter is true. On a purely evolutionary scale (and I think we would all agree that jumping dimensions of having paranormal abilities would be an evolutionary step beyond humans) One would think that a by product of this evolutionary jump would also come greater intelligence an increase in technological ability and probably, greater civilization. Nature doesn't tend to hand out only part of the package if you catch my drift....

In other words, not only does it seem extremely unlikely that IF there is a species of Hominid it is "paranormal" it would almost seem to fly in the face of the way nature works.

Guest Alpinist

In other words, not only does it seem extremely unlikely that IF there is a species of Hominid it is "paranormal" it would almost seem to fly in the face of the way nature works.

Then please explain Salmon migration ... since thats how nature works ... because what Salmon do in their life cycle seems "super" natural to me, though they are flesh and blood species