Could It Be That Bigfoot Is Paranormal?

Guest para ape

Let's start fresh.... what evidence is there, if any, that Bigfoot are endowd with abilities or attributes that are beyond what is recognized by mainstream science.

Forgive me if I didn't word the question perfectly, but I hope you get the meaning.

Admin

Well, there's......:unsure:

and how about uh.....:mellow:

There must be something.......:huh:

The eyeshine that seems to be self illuminating?

The BF's that seeming disappear into the ground? (the one out west who kinda sank into the ground or went thru a space-time doorway thingy? No I don't have linky's to the sightings)

we've pretty well hashed all this over, but there ya go! My short list!

Guest HairyGreek

@MB and Indie - by definition, there isn't proof of anything paranormal. It can be discussed (which I thought was the point of this forum) but not proven. I don't think anyone should or does have any illusions on that point (who is currently a member). I recently suggested a name change to this thread (which won't die) to encourage the idea to stay hear without inviting criticism by it's very name.

Edited to abide by Greyjay's wishes. Sorry.

Edited by HairyGreek

Guest krakatoa

The topic is "Evidence that Bigfoot is Paranormal."

Still waiting to see anything on this thread that substantively addresses that topic.

The title invites the application of the scientific method, regardless of what some might feel about that method. "Evidence" implies some tangible data that can be examined, weighed, and otherwise applied in the support or rebuttal of the hypothesis that "Bigfoot is Paranormal".

I agree w/ HairyGreek at least insofar as the topic title ought to be changed if nobody is going to, you know, present evidence.

Look for all concerned...

I'd like to make one and only one public statement concerning Para ape.

Then I'd appreciate if we all could just move on.

Yes he was banned. His banning had absolutely nothing to do with his paranormal views of Bigfoot.

As one of the moderator's who dealt with him the most, I give you my word that every attempt was made to give him ample opportunities to correct the actions that were causing the problems....

He was given more leniency and chances than some other members have received, and HE chose not to modify his behavior to conform to the stated rules and guidelines.

Nothing was left unexplained, no bias was exhibited against him, and I and every other member of staff who dealt with him stand behind our actions, including the final one to send him on his way.

For future reference, if anyone is unsure about something like this- please contact a member of staff.

We would prefer not to have this be a regular topic of discussion, it really serves no purpose other than for gossiping.

Thank you for your anticipated cooperation and understanding of this matter.

Art

Depending on whether we define PN BF as a creature with "paranormal" abilities or as a non-corporeal entity, I could easily argue that the evidence for a PN BF carries the same weight as that for a F&B BF.

Guest HairyGreek

Well, for now at least Bonehead...

If come January nothing has come from Ketchum, I would think this argument to be as true as any other.

Guest Alpinist

The eyeshine that seems to be self illuminating?

Still image from a video I shot with gen III NV - a pair of lights which were spaced apart like eyes and at a height of about 8 or so feet off the ground

http://bigfootforums.com/index.php?/gallery/image/251-eyeshinejpg/

They flashed briefly, in several different positions, behind my truck during a long and spooky stakeout in 2007

The topic is "Evidence that Bigfoot is Paranormal."

Still waiting to see anything on this thread that substantively addresses that topic.

Done !

Edited by Alpinist

Guest HairyGreek

Still image from a video I shot with gen III NV - a pair of lights which were spaced apart like eyes and at a height of about 8 or so feet off the ground

Alpinist, you know I can be tough sometimes from my encounters with other researchers on the Erickson Project thread. I hate to be blunt, but how is anyone to think this is anything but an owl on a low-lying branch or something of the like with another explanation? Do you have anything that actually shows the creatures? This seems more like evidence that some animals eyes reflect light in even low-light conditions than they are evidence that BF does.

Edited to add - thanks Art. Much better.

Edited by HairyGreek

Guest Alpinist

HairyGreek the image I have posted, if it is bigfoot eyeshine - the glow in the dark variety and not just random orbs like we sometimes see - could be confirmed by other users of gen III night vision, whom have also looked at the glowing eyeshine thru a monocular. They have seen the same thing, what the unaided human eye registers as glowing eyes of BF, when viewed thru starlight vision, they see just the points of light, no body.

I agree, Just me making the claim isn't enough, I would like others to come forward with similar imagery. I know it's out there but I dont know who, one rumour is stuff like this has been recorded by bfro members and the imagery has been suppressed.

So you will have to wait for someone else to come forward, and say they saw or imaged the same thing as what I have in my video/still image, to confirm.

But in my experience it's safe to say that BF eyes do not emit light, though it appears that they do as many witnesses claim. Something else far stranger is actually going on.

Edited by Alpinist