Could It Be That Bigfoot Is Paranormal?

Guest para ape

I was listening to a paranormal type talk show on some radio station recently, and they had a medium/physic on talking about the rash of “ghost†shows on TV right now. He made the point that there are human ghosts, non-human spirits, and thought projections.

Amy Allan of the Dead Files has the same basic ideas. She classifies poltergeists as being thought projections.

• 2 weeks later...

I posted something similar in the Psychic Sasquatch subject. I do not attribute anything supernatural to this creature, but since we have no DIFINITIVE PROOF of what it truly is, I would suggest keeping an open mind to anything. Logically, all theories are valid, or invalid as the case may be. My point is, as soon as you close your mind to something, you become someone who wants to be the loudest or the biggest or whatever. You cut you nose off to spite your face. It's an exercise in futility. Now sit back and watch self fulfilling prophecies check in.

Edited by Guitarman

Some Native American tribes believed that many of the upright creatures we see in North American folklore were shapeshifters. This legend is most often applied to the Dogman.

Personally, I dont really buy into explaining a natural phenomenon such as an undiscovered creature as being outside of nature, but I have a lot of respect for the beliefs and knowledge of the Native Americans. I believe if Bigfoot is real, he's a flesh-and-blood species, but if someone told me that it was a paranormal phenomenon, I would certainly guess something within Native American legend.

Guest LarryP

Personally, I dont really buy into explaining a natural phenomenon such as an undiscovered creature as being outside of nature, but I have a lot of respect for the beliefs and knowledge of the Native Americans. I believe if Bigfoot is real, he's a flesh-and-blood species, but if someone told me that it was a paranormal phenomenon, I would certainly guess something within Native American legend.

Regardless, of whether BF is flesh and blood it still falls under "paranormal" because it's existence is not recognized by science.

Here's a strange picture.

Seemed that this would be the most appropriate place to put it.

In my humble opinion:

Pareidolia (pron.) is a psychological phenomenon involving a vague and random stimulus (often an image or sound) being perceived as significant, a form of apophenia. Common examples include seeing images of animals or faces in clouds, the man in the moon, or the moon rabbit and hearing hidden messages on records when played in reverse.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareidolia

It snowed about a foot up here in the Colorado mountains last night.

The sun is out but the wind is obnoxious, blowing snow around. Cold as a squatches nose!

My wife and I were sitting on the sofa with our laptops when I looked up to see a big tall guy walk/gliding on a slope that leads to our homes

I thought "Squatch!" and jumped up as it glide/walked out of sight between our homes. Then I thought, na that was just a cross country skier.

Which is waaaay more likely, but this guy was TALL! I only say him for about two seconds.

Then I read this post.......

Regardless, of whether BF is flesh and blood it still falls under "paranormal" because it's existence is not recognized by science.

Supernatural, would be the word I was looking for.

Guest LarryP

Supernatural, would be the word I was looking for.

Understood.

My favorite term used by logician's is anomaly.

If you Google "lunar anomalies", you'll find a treaure trove of unexplained phenomena regarding the Moon that have never been explained by the so called Scientists.

Which ones have never been explained?

Could It Be That Bigfoot Is Paranormal? What about the lab in Berkley where BFs were supposedly kept?

from what i learned, there are different "species" of sasquatch. laugh at me all you want, but here is the truth of these beings and WHY its been hidden and ketchum will NEVER get the truth out but she KNOWS the truth: some of the species of sasquatch are NOT from this planet and have telepathic among other higher abilities. these beings mate with humans, thats why ketchum said there is a unknown male nuclear dna. the purely extraterrestrial bigfoots cannot be shot or caught. its the lower ones, the ones with the most human MIX who are susceptible of being shot or caught. this is the secret of these beings................

Edited by seminole

from what i learned, there are different "species" of sasquatch. laugh at me all you want, but here is the truth of these beings and WHY its been hidden and ketchum will NEVER get the truth out but she KNOWS the truth: some of the species of sasquatch are NOT from this planet and have telepathic among other higher abilities. these beings mate with humans, thats why ketchum said there is a unknown male nuclear dna. the purely extraterrestrial bigfoots cannot be shot or caught. its the lower ones, the ones with the most human MIX who are susceptible of being shot or caught. this is the secret of these beings................

Im not laughing... My theories differ in several key ways... but i have observed and been involved with these things(SSQ) enough to say this isn't at all that far from the mark. I too have reached a place in life where I'm not so concerned what others think of me. The people who know me know what I'm about. Truth has no agendas .

I'm not laughing either, Seminole. Thanks for your honesty and your courage!

Edited by LeafTalker

Im not laughing... My theories differ in several key ways... but i have observed and been involved with these things(SSQ) enough to say this isn't at all that far from the mark. I too have reached a place in life where I'm not so concerned what others think of me. The people who know me know what I'm about. Truth has no agendas .

thank you for the response. the truth is WHY moneymaker and 99 percent of the people doing the "research" will never get it. they want a APE soo bad........

I'm not laughing either, Seminole. Thanks for your honesty and your courage!

thank you..........

...............what we know is a grain of sand on the beaches of knowledge......I'm not laughing either.

BF is either a very smart animal with a high degree of animal senses or could be an alien experiment. Are the ETs studing us or the BFs? They seem to be here for some reason. We simply lack evidence as to why. We have a group of ET witnesses that gain in numbers each day.

We simply don't know why BFs are so hard to capture or study. If they are telepathic, this doesn't mean they have any alien connection. Super human hearing qualities are possessed by bats. Does this make them psychic?

We need to capture one to find out.