Could It Be That Bigfoot Is Paranormal?

Guest para ape

I thought to mention that I have seen that they cast shadows. My youngest child and I were out at in the evening before sundown and saw two rather large bf just across the canal and west of us, silhouetted by the sun against the leaf layer they were peeking at us through. Just sort of standing there together, clearly observing us as we observed them, thanks to the low angle of the sun. We didn't watch for long, didn't want to let them know we saw them.

Which may or may not rule out paranormal, but says the ones we saw were solid.

Guest HairyGreek

Let me put this simply HG, all members of this forum are entitled to post their opinions whatever they may be. You have no way of knowing what percentage of membership might or might not value any portoin of any other members post. Even if it's less than 1% someone might find value in something or the other posted by anyone else. The member in question made his point in the post you referenced, you're the one who edited it out.

In case your wondering, yea I find your above post offensive, condescending, and out of line. The reasons most of the membership I've had the pleasure of interacting with have for being on the BFF include enjoying the interaction and haveing fun. Posts like this interfere with that enjoyment.

I would like to address this post quickly. I have a great deal of respect for not only MarkMC, but also anyone who comes on here to share their opinions instead of just lurking. That would include No.24 even though I do not agree with his post.

I believe you, and perhaps others, may have misunderstood my post Mark. I must admit that even in life I can come off terse at times while not meaning to sound rude or disrespectful.

I felt the gist of what No.24 was posting is that people should stay away from the supernatural stance as it hurts the whole of scientific research towards Bigfoot. The wording of the sentence I used may have been misread at this point to say that less than half the people on here care about No.24's opinion. This was not my intent.

My intent was to say that I believe that less then half of folks who come to this sight want Bigfoot found so not everyone agrees that this supernatural idea helps or hurts Bigfootery. As I recently stated in the "Enoch" thread, (and in various other places over several months on this forum) the very topic itself is deemed "supernatural" to the outsider and this discussion or ones on UFOs or anything else abnormal isn't turning anyone off that wouldn't already be turned off when you inject the word "Bigfoot" or "Sasquatch" into the sentence regardless.

That is my opinion on this subject and what I was trying to convey while not typing a post of this size; hence the "let me be clear" beginning. Often times it is difficult to understand or "read" someone's intent when only letters are present in a discussion. I meant no disrespect towards No.24 nor did I mean to upset Mark or anyone else with my response.

My intent was only to defend those who want to believe in the paranormal not to try and insult or steer anyone else's conclusions on this matter. Thanks to all.

oH, and if the ones around here thought cameras steal their soul, I would have been thrown into the icy, rushing canal a long time ago. Hope they don't hear that rumour.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest runswithwinchester

Everyone IS entiled to their own opinion, to be respected and valued. An opinion ticks off the possibilities of what may-be. The only problem with, I have a very open mind, the paranormal Bigfoot is that there isn't any substantial proof indicating that Bigfoot is in-fact paranormal.

I've been researching the paranormal of spirits and hauntings for 26yrs on and off (I have a real job...LOL!) and I hold the opinion that spirits and hauntings are very real! Why? Cause I have evidence of EVP'S, PHOTO'S. I don't have ALOT of evidence for the simple fact that on a investigation there may NOT be the evidence to be had.

So, in my mind, research, reading, studying and ASKING anothers opinion may just fill in the 1/32 gap that had been missing from a crucial part. HG may-be frustrated by inconclusive evidence that has been filled in with ALOT of heresay. Who knows. It should be noted all opinions and questions and thoughts should be taken into considerration before making hurtful statements before all of the facts are in.

I really enjoy this forum and the people that are intuitive and, reel from their acumen. Is Bigfoot/sasqutach real? Could a creature that has been reported hundreds of years live among us?

• 4 months later...

Bumping this thread for any members interested in discussing reports of Bigfoot featuring paranormal aspects and other high strangeness. Please enjoy and do not hesitate. Alternative theories welcome.

Edited by See-Te-Cah NC
To remove unnecessary content

I remember Stan Johnson appearing on the Drew and Mike show regularly. He would talk about his trips under the mountain, and to the core of mars with the Bigfoots. I found this link which references his book. I also remember that he built his own time machine.

Also, Stan Johnson in his book BIGFOOT MEMORIES (describing his encounters with "Sasquatch" type humans from the fifth dimension who were in alliance with human-like star people within Mt. Shasta and elsewhere) tells of a visit that he and the Sasquatch people had made to a series of caverns deep under the earth, inhabited by reptilian humanoids. Some of the reptiloids they encountered were aggressive, whereas others were more mellow because (the reptiloids explained) some time in the past some human "missionaries" from the surface had found their way down into the caverns and had taught them about God, and how to live in peace and harmony.

Is anyone familiar with Stan Johnson?

Edited by See-Te-Cah NC
To remove link that wasn't appropriate on the BFF

That really rings a bell. Was that where the Reptoids were like the handlers for the Bigfoots or was that me with my old Infiltrators thing on the JREF? I wonder what Neil Burgstahler is up to these days? Anyone here familiar with Neil? He was like Beckjord.2

He claimed he could call in Bigfoots telepathically and that they were interdimensional beings which were studied by Stephen Hawking at Lawrence Livermore. He was featured in a really excellent doc called Bigfoot: A Beast on the Run.

Yes. Stan would accompany the Bigfoots to Mars, where they would meet in the center of Mars, and there were Reptilians, and human like creatures, and Bigfoots. Bigfoots were like the envoys.

Bart Nunnelly, who is one of the proprietors of the KentuckyBigfoot.com web site, grew up in Henderson County, KY, and had a number of bigfoot encounters in his younger years. He describes one that could be "paranormal": he was walking along a dirt farm lane at the edge of a soybean field one summer morning. He looked over into the field, and just 15 or 20 yards away, saw a shimmering in the air (like the mirage that comes off of a hot pavement on the road ahead on a hot day). Suddenly the shimmering turned into a bigfoot. He said it looked at him and growled menacingly, as if to warn him to forget what he had just seen, and stomped off across the field.

Guest Kronprinz Adam

I posted this topic before but it was deleted so I'm going to post it again....

1.Bigfoot and ufo/cattle mutilation cases are documented.With over 100 ufo cases coming from the state of Pennslyvania in 1973 alone.

2.Poltergeist activity and tricks being played on humans in immediate vicinity of bigfoot activity.

3.Reports of bigfoot sliding or gliding above the ground

4.Reports by Native Americans of bigfoot walking several inches above the ground and disappearing into thin air in front of hunters and mutiple eyewitnesses.

5.Internal glow or bioluminescence emanating from the eyes in sometimes near total darkness.

6.No primate has a three,four,or six-toed foot as bigfoot does.All primates have five toes.

7.Forest rangers training in the Washington/Tacoma area in the 70s reported a game of hide and seek with the creatures with the dinstinct impression that bigfoot could become invisible and see in near total darkness.Cattle mutilations were reported in the area as well.

8.Over 50 shooting cases with many of them from point blank range with little to no effect on the creature.

9.Reported to attain and maintain groundspeeds of 40 to 60 mph.

10.Tracks that start or stop out of no where and where they should not be

Some other things are bigfoot being seen in connection with strange underground machinery noises,weird sky phenomena,orbs,and causing radio vehicle interference.Also there is ghostly or apparitional looking bigfoot,shapeshifting,passing through solid objects and the creature being visible to some but invisible to others in the same group.

This is to administration and mods.Please do not merge this topic with another.This a seperate,distinct topic that I definitely want everyone to see.Thank you.

Dear Para Ape.

I think, when we try to analyze these reports of high strangeness, we are not more in the field of the study of the Great Apes, but in the fortean [paranormal] phenomena. There are indeed, databases with tales of encounters with weird creatures, aliens and glowing eyes hairy bigfoots and strange lights in the sky...but, how to find evidence about all this? I mean, scientific evidence...

In some native american traditions, Bigfoot was considered some kind of spiritual creature, which was rarely seen...and sometimes, it inhabited forbidden valleys...where other strange phenomena ocurred (it remembers me stories about "sticky indians", and "the strangest story every told" [Thomas Bay in Alaska])...but I think if we continue going in that direction, we will find more weird stories about weird creatures (doing weird things and behaving against the laws of physics and even looking menacing)...and we have no scientific method to analyze these occult things!!! (and maybe we should stay away from these kind of "dimensional rips")

PD. I also asked myself if some cattle mutiation cases are just produced by Bigfoot creatures searching for food...some websites say that the creature searches specifically the liver!!

http://paranormal.about.com/od/bigfootsasquatch/a/aa050707.htm

Edited by Kronprinz Adam

Guest CT Seeker

The aspect of cattle mutilations which is often described involves organ or jaw or anus removal where there is no sign of blood and appears to have been performed by a lazer or something so I think animal-kill is the first thing they cross off the list when deciding if the mutilation was of anamolous origin.