Is The Skookum Cast Still Considered To Be A Potential Bigfoot Lay?

Okiefoot,

Post #924 has a picture of that.

Since Bigfoot and human anatomy are similar, What I would like to see is a demonstration of how the Bigfoot made the impression.

Thanks. I was thinking there was also an outline of a Bigfoot laying mostly on it's side, and supposedly reaching for the fruit. I had wondered if there impressions in the cast that corresponded with a Bigfoot on it's side.

It just seemed like an odd position to be in to get the fruit.

Rick Noll is a good outdoorsman who would be hard to fool.  He'd have good arguments thinking it isn't an elk.  I think it probably is though.

t.

BFF Patron

There is another problem I have with the Shookum cast that I don't think has been mentioned.       Those that gift say how fussy BF are about where you put food.     In some locations you nearly are required to put it in a bowl and it better be a clean one at that, before the BF will touch it.   One person claimed that they have to buy organic apples because the BF seem to smell the bug spray on the other kind.     I may be wrong but I think the apples used as bait were placed right in the mud for the Skookum location.  Apparently those that were present that day do not read the same reports I do about how fussy BF is about food.          I have personally witnessed how BF go to great lengths to avoid even stepping in the mud.      So I just cannot imagine a fussy BF lying down in the mud to get muddy apples.    Meldrum may be presently softening his position on ape VS humanoid but imagining ape going to such lengths to avoid leaving a footprint just does not match what he was saying about BF at that time.   At that time he was firmly in the ape camp and I cannot imagine how he even thought BF capable of such avoidance rational.     I am surprised he did not dismiss it because of that.     The whole thing just does not compute for me based on other reports of gifting and what I have observed about mud avoidance.         

Edited by SWWASASQUATCHPROJECT

New members will have to pony up their $20 to join the premium section to find the 15 or so Skookum cast threads in the archives.  These contain links to some early photos and arguments that were put out by proponents - not skeptics - of the idea that the cast as the body cast of a bigfoot. 

This image captures how the original interpretation by proponents - not skeptics - of the Bigfoot's positioning. I believe it matches the yellow lines photo above. 

skookum3.jpg

There are photos of members of the BFRO expedition lying in this position reach the fruit.  This is, I believe, clearly different from the "Bigfoot sitting on it's butt" position posited in post 924, above.  There are links to photos showing all of this; again, I understand that by house rules we can't copy from the premium section to out here, so pay your $20.00 and let the thread continue. (NOTE: This photo found on the intranets thingy.) 

No they cannot levitate WITHOUT leaving hoof tracks.

Your jumping elk is leaving hoof prints behind to follow.

Mercy sake its such a simple concept!!!!! Im about ready to rent an elk and a sand box. <smashes forehead on keyboard repeatedly>

post-20074-0-91157700-1440205488_thumb.j

Here's a deer lay in the snow. Did it levitate?

post-20074-0-87201500-1440205555_thumb.j

• Upvote 2

Trick question; everyone knows that deer dematerialize at will and then materialize immediately in front of your bumper while you're tooling down the road at 55 mph.  (Just because they can do the intra-dimensional shifting thingy doesn't mean that deer are all that bright.) 

Guest Crowlogic

OTOH I am as much of an avid woods and and wildlife observer as you are. The fact that I'm on the east coast and not in the middle of lumberjack town does not preclude me from knowing my way around the natural world, We have Elk here and Moose so who are you trying to kid? And I have one up on you....... I don't believe in bigfoot and I surly don't buy that inane elk lay cast as having come from the imaginary beast.

//////////////////////////////////////////

Well............you obviously cannot read sign if you think an elk can get up without planting its feet under it first.

And no "lumberjacks" here.............just loggers.

Oh and one more thing, I think the impression is most likely a

Bear,Bear,Bear,Bear,BearBear,Bear,Bear,Bear,BearBear,Bear,Bear,Bear,BearBear,Bear,Bear,Bear,BearBear,Bear,Bear,Bear,BearBear,Bear,Bear,Bear,BearBear,Bear,Bear,Bear,BearBear,Bear,Bear,Bear,BearBear,Bear,Bear,Bear,BearBear,Bear,Bear,Bear,BearBear,Bear,Bear,Bear,BearBear,Bear,Bear,Bear,BearBear,Bear,Bear,Bear,BearBear,Bear,Bear,Bear,BearBear,Bear,Bear,Bear,BearBear,Bear,Bear,Bear,BearBear,Bear,Bear,Bear,BearBear,Bear,Bear,Bear,BearBear,Bear,Bear,Bear,BearBear,Bear,Bear,Bear,Bear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yanno? Smokey the bear? Ursus Americanus? Hello?

Norse the horse is long gone out of the the barn about the Skookum event being bigfoot.  Sorry man those straws are not even worthy of a one drowning to grasp onto anymore.  

Why didn't you just say something like instead of and elk lay it could have been a bear.  Your points and counter points have seemd to contend it being bigfoot not elk.  But how did the bear levitate out of there and not leave hair?

Edited by Crowlogic

No they cannot levitate WITHOUT leaving hoof tracks.

Your jumping elk is leaving hoof prints behind to follow.

Mercy sake its such a simple concept!!!!! Im about ready to rent an elk and a sand box. <smashes forehead on keyboard repeatedly>

attachicon.gifskookumelkprints2.jpg

Here's a deer lay in the snow. Did it levitate?

attachicon.gifDeerBed.jpg

ku-xlarge.gif

• Upvote 2

BFF Patron

Trick question; everyone knows that deer dematerialize at will and then materialize immediately in front of your bumper while you're tooling down the road at 55 mph.  (Just because they can do the intra-dimensional shifting thingy doesn't mean that deer are all that bright.) 

Nope!   Deer do not dimension jump but when being chased by a BF will run in front of a vehicle to commit suicide because that is preferable to what BF will do to them if they are caught.     Just kidding skeptics!   Well partially anyway.    

Edited by SWWASASQUATCHPROJECT

Guest Crowlogic

You know a bunch of big name bigfoot artists get together with a production company to make a bigfoot documentary and it isn't going very well.  Sooo needing something exciting they find this elk lay and pronounce it bigfoot.  Then for the next 2 decades every grasping at straw bigfooter proclaims it a bigfoot lay.  If I had found it, cast it and proclaimed it a bigfoot lay each and every bigfoot proponent on this forum would have the heavy artillery out with swords drawn ready to blast me to smithereens.  

Well when that patch of mud can be shown in numerous identical and near identical configuration with the lay patterns of elk and deer the rational and logical conclusion is that it was made by said elk.  Of course if the bigfoot community could produce other bigfoot conclusive patches of mud like Skookum then maybe there would be an argument to raise.  But it hasn't and it can't There isn't a single instance of a bigfoot assuming that posture for any reason in the history of bigfootism.  Yet there are countless examples of elk and deer assuming that posture.  It's been shown here on the forum quite often.

If I haven't said it already I'll say it again.  Bigfootism runs on self delusion and Skookum is an A-1 example of than self delusion.  Perhaps the bigfoot was able to do it's lay for the fruit because the little demons of the portal's were able to open the portal so biggie could just roll out get it's treat and roll right back into the portal.  Yeah that's the ticket!  It fits the scenario perfectly!  Bigfoot prints?  We don't need no stinking bigfoot prints when we got them portals.

http://www.sasquatchfootnotes.com/2015/05/04/dr-matthew-johnson-multi-dimensional-portals-and-bigfoot-dream-visitations/

Edited by Crowlogic

< But how did the bear levitate out of there and not leave hair?>

Fuzzy Wuzzy was a bear.

Fuzzy Wuzzy had no hair.

Mystery solved. You're welcome.

BFF Patron

I cannot see Crows self delusion playing with respect to the Skookum cast since it seems to me that over half the proponents here think it an elk lay.    The only self delusion would be someone that claims that means some sort of mass delusion on the part of proponents.     Wrong thing to pick Crow or have you not paid attention that many people are calling it an elk lay or bear lay or are not sure what it is?    

Guest Crowlogic

I cannot see Crows self delusion playing with respect to the Skookum cast since it seems to me that over half the proponents here think it an elk lay.    The only self delusion would be someone that claims that means some sort of mass delusion on the part of proponents.     Wrong thing to pick Crow or have you not paid attention that many people are calling it an elk lay or bear lay or are not sure what it is?    

Thank you!  Everything you see as delusional with regards to my observations and the observations of other non proponents on the matter of Skookum and bigfoot in general  further confirms the delusion of the proponents.  It has time and time again been shown to fit the pattern of an elk lay.  Furthermore where are the bear prints?  Where is the bear hair?  There are elk print there, there is elk hair there.  What more do you need?

Edited by Crowlogic

• masterbarber unpinned this topic