Is The Skookum Cast Still Considered To Be A Potential Bigfoot Lay?

As to OP: Two answers...

A. Don't know.
B. Don't care.

Those who want to parse this evidence are avoiding other, more compelling, things.

But hey, whatever cranks it for you.

exactly.

The evidence says the cast pretty much might be what Swindler thinks it is.  (Unless elk levitate, and I rule out nothing, although bigfoot skeptics appear to be insisting on that.  I'ma get one a them to fetch me a unicorn, this keeps up.)  Primate calcaneum; massive; elk ain't primates (although maybe *this* is what bigfoot skeptics are insisting is true).

But this is nowhere near the heart of the evidence; you want it go 'head take it; and if one is spending excessive time on this one is showing potential for comprehension uptick.

BFF Patron

LOL, I knew I would hit a nerve with the right people.  Proceed.

That got me laughing.    Seems like if a post gets videos, graphics, cartoons, and cut out letters spelling something in a response to a post it has struck some nerve.    I guess if some have run out of arguments,  they need to resort to grade school arts and crafts in their response.     

Edited by SWWASASQUATCHPROJECT
  • Upvote 2

skookumelkprintscopy.jpg

skookum2.jpg

skookum-elk-comp-anim.gif

Science and bigfoot sometimes don't go together. This is a perfect example in my opinion. Do you (or anyone) think Dr Meldrum is confident in his findings with this impression? How should this effect my confidence in future findings when things like this stick out like a sore thumb and nothing is addressed or revised? It gives me confidence that the scientists involved are not above confirmation bias, and not above reproach. In my opinion when it degrades to that point - it is no longer science. It is laughable. That is exactly what things like this bring to the table for bigfoot enthusiasts. Bigfooters say that they want this subject to be taken more serious. The scientists involved say they want the subject taken more serious. Yet- things like this are not addressed and requests for revision + opposing evidence ignored. As long as "we" collectively consume it - it's going to keep happening. When "we" as a whole stand up and say BS things can change. I'm hoping that may be the case with this skookum cast.

The evidence is overwhelming - yet it remains officially a bigfoot impression to Dr Meldrum.

Bigfoot:

no tracks leading up to or away from said impression

no hairs

nothing identifiable as bigfoot there.

to believe this scenario you must believe and have faith in the words of bigfoot enthusiasts - because that is the only evidence of any bigfoot there is words. You also must believe that the bigfoot performed some neat gymnastics and that it left no hairs in the mud despite leaving excellent hair impressions that had elk hairs in it.

Elk:

tracks present leading up to and away from impression.

hairs present.

the impression is identifiable as an elk impression.

to believe this scenario you can rely on facts and physical evidence.

I agree with this.

LOL, I knew I would hit a nerve with the right people.  Proceed.

That got me laughing.    Seems like if a post gets videos, graphics, cartoons, and cut out letters spelling something in a response to a post it has struck some nerve.    I guess if some have run out of arguments,  they need to resort to grade school arts and crafts in their response.     

speaking of graphics... I love the one above. Kinda' answers those questions about what was in that elk wallow...an elk.

• Upvote 2

LOL, I knew I would hit a nerve with the right people. Proceed.

That got me laughing. Seems like if a post gets videos, graphics, cartoons, and cut out letters spelling something in a response to a post it has struck some nerve. I guess if some have run out of arguments, they need to resort to grade school arts and crafts in their response.

Oh! What until the crayon drawings come out.......its a real treat.

/////////////////////////////////////////

Bodhi wrote:

speaking of graphics... I love the one above. Kinda' answers those questions about what was in that elk wallow...an elk.

////////////////////////////////////

How many elk have you shot and butchered?

If Im not sure what that impression is how can you be?

Edited by norseman

Cool. I've had better luck in the second half of my life than the first. I've quartered and packed about ten elk and numerous deer. They live on my ranch now so that helps.

Also I would not go so far as calling that an elk wallow. More like a muddy spot on the side of the road.

Edited by norseman

I used to be 99% sure an elk made the impression. Now I'm 100% sure it is an elk impression after receiving an email from someone that has been observing elk almost everyday for ten years. If there are elk tracks near and around the impression it is from an elk.

Mystery solved.

Case closed.

The End.

post-20074-0-36304900-1440026659_thumb.j

BFF Patron

Oh so whoever emailed you saw the elk at Skookum meadows making the imprint so now you are 100 percent certain? I thought we could not believe anything witnesses say? Quite frankly nothing is 100 percent certain. I cannot predict with 100 percent certainty that the earth will exist tomorrow. There is a small chance the earth will be destroyed by an asteroid overnight. Not much is ever 100 percent certain.

BFF Patron

An elk laying in that casted soil area would have shown a very pronounced manner of exiting that would have made a definite impact on soil proving that is what was laying there.  (This from my understanding from many Skookum Cast threads here in the past and my opinion based on digesting those).

I don't believe that manner of exit of an elk rising from ground was ever seen in the impression which is more odd than no BF tracks rolling up to the edge if you ask me.

Edited by bipedalist
  • Upvote 1

It speaks to the lack of material points their side can make.  As in...we're still waiting for the first.

Try taking reality off ignore for a while.

• masterbarber unpinned this topic