Is The Skookum Cast Still Considered To Be A Potential Bigfoot Lay?

Oh so whoever emailed you saw the elk at Skookum meadows making the imprint so now you are 100 percent certain? I thought we could not believe anything witnesses say? Quite frankly nothing is 100 percent certain. I cannot predict with 100 percent certainty that the earth will exist tomorrow. There is a small chance the earth will be destroyed by an asteroid overnight. Not much is ever 100 percent certain.

No one saw that elk get up.  Because that isn't an elk, unless elk levitate.

Or unless you have PROOF, which, funny, they never seem to, and never seem to think they have to.

(OH.  WE DO.)

Oh so whoever emailed you saw the elk at Skookum meadows making the imprint so now you are 100 percent certain? I thought we could not believe anything witnesses say? Quite frankly nothing is 100 percent certain. I cannot predict with 100 percent certainty that the earth will exist tomorrow. There is a small chance the earth will be destroyed by an asteroid overnight. Not much is ever 100 percent certain.

No one saw that elk get up.  Because that isn't an elk, unless elk levitate.

Or unless you have PROOF, which, funny, they never seem to, and never seem to think they have to.

(OH.  WE DO.)

I might not have a PhD. But I do have a GED and enough common sense to know with 100% certainty that elk tracks around the impression and elk hairs in the impression equals an elk. Not a bigfoot. I'm 100% certain I'm a male. I'm 100% certain the earth will not be destroyed today or tomorrow. I'm 100% certain both of your post counts will not stay the same but will rise. So there are 100% certainties. 

Can elk levitate? You decide.

No they cannot levitate WITHOUT leaving hoof tracks.

Your jumping elk is leaving hoof prints behind to follow.

Mercy sake its such a simple concept!!!!! Im about ready to rent an elk and a sand box. <smashes forehead on keyboard repeatedly>

...which of course is just what they want you to do, keep this discussion in Wonderland with Alice...when science has already told us what we need to know.

Obstructing a scientific investigation with waves of illogic and doublespeak.  All it is.  I'd call it malicious were it not so silly.

Guest Crowlogic

I just drank a fifth of gin and it's still an elk lay................. man pretty powerful reality that Skookum thingly

You wouldnt know an elk if it fell from the sky and landed on your head, especially after drinking a bottle of booze......

OTOH  I am as much of an avid woods and and wildlife observer as you are.  The fact that I'm on the east coast and not in the middle of lumberjack town does not preclude me from knowing my way around the natural world,  We have Elk here and Moose so who are you trying to kid?  And I have one up on you....... I don't believe in bigfoot and I surly don't buy that inane elk lay cast as having come from the imaginary beast.

...which of course is just what they want you to do, keep this discussion in Wonderland with Alice...when science has already told us what we need to know.

Obstructing a scientific investigation with waves of illogic and doublespeak.  All it is.  I'd call it malicious were it not so silly.

Obstructing science with self deception is the order of the day in bigfotism.  Still no monkey...........

OTOH I am as much of an avid woods and and wildlife observer as you are. The fact that I'm on the east coast and not in the middle of lumberjack town does not preclude me from knowing my way around the natural world, We have Elk here and Moose so who are you trying to kid? And I have one up on you....... I don't believe in bigfoot and I surly don't buy that inane elk lay cast as having come from the imaginary beast.

//////////////////////////////////////////

Well............you obviously cannot read sign if you think an elk can get up without planting its feet under it first.

And no "lumberjacks" here.............just loggers.

Oh and one more thing, I think the impression is most likely a

Bear,Bear,Bear,Bear,BearBear,Bear,Bear,Bear,BearBear,Bear,Bear,Bear,BearBear,Bear,Bear,Bear,BearBear,Bear,Bear,Bear,BearBear,Bear,Bear,Bear,BearBear,Bear,Bear,Bear,BearBear,Bear,Bear,Bear,BearBear,Bear,Bear,Bear,BearBear,Bear,Bear,Bear,BearBear,Bear,Bear,Bear,BearBear,Bear,Bear,Bear,BearBear,Bear,Bear,Bear,BearBear,Bear,Bear,Bear,BearBear,Bear,Bear,Bear,BearBear,Bear,Bear,Bear,BearBear,Bear,Bear,Bear,BearBear,Bear,Bear,Bear,BearBear,Bear,Bear,Bear,BearBear,Bear,Bear,Bear,Bear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yanno? Smokey the bear? Ursus Americanus? Hello?

Edited by norseman

Why you no see at least two elk prints in that cast?

The video I posted shows only two feet are needed to leap from the wallow.

the Wrist impressions from the Elks for limbs are probably what Meldrum thought were Giant-Ape-Man Achilles Tendons and Heels.

And absolutely when that 1000 lbs Bull elk rolls back up into a rest position with his feet tucked under him? He is still leaving a body impression.

You're making an incorrect assumption here that all Elk will roll back into a rest position.

Did you watch the second video I posted? The Elk doesn't roll into a rest position- it goes right up onto it's feet.

It doesn't leave a second body impression and 3 of it's 4 legs are outside of the initial impression.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZN7T3wtwK8

The hooves are NOT where you guys are claiming they have to be, and it doesn't need to levitate.

Your jumping elk is leaving hoof prints behind to follow.

There were hoof prints everywhere around the Skookum cast to follow. Why would this even be debated?

Yanno? Smokey the bear? Ursus Americanus? Hello?

That's fine, but you're not telling us why it's a bear. What is the evidence that would point to a bear?

Edited by roguefooter
  • Upvote 1

a few posts back resident researcher  bipedalist  (who is certainly no skeptic ) mentioned a valid point about the lack of BF tracks, i'd defer to his judgement......either way, carry on ( my wayward son comment in 3..2..1..)

lol, norse, shazaam indeed. Gum is gonna spank you ;)

LOL, trog.....

not sure it'll be done.......i thought this was debunked long ago and commonly accepted as such by many proponents and skeptics alike ,  but apparently not. 

again, carry on my wayward son (s) ..... i think i'll lay my weary head to rest .

Edited by Doc Holliday

I remember seeing the Skookum cast on TV a couple of times in the last several years.

Sorry if I missed it in this thread but can someone post the picture from the TV show that showed the cast with the Bigfoot position outlined in yellow? I remember seeing it on TV but I couldn't find it on the Internet. 

Okiefoot,

Post #924 has a picture of that.

Since Bigfoot and human anatomy are similar, What I would like to see is a demonstration of how the Bigfoot made the impression.

Not sure which one is outlined in yellow, but proponents of Skookum being a Bigfoot body impression have posited two separate positions to fit ape anatomy into the mudhole.  The first was "reclining Bigfoot," where Bigfoot is lying on one side, reaching out past its head to reach the fruit.  If I understand correctly, this was demonstrated in the tv show and there are pictures of the initial group showing this as "how" Bigfoot fit the mold.  At some later date the "Twister Bigfoot," where Bigfoot is sitting down was proposed. 

• masterbarber unpinned this topic