Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

C'mon KB, don't leave us hanging on that - could you tell us what 'area' the info is on? Maybe the mystery guest's identity...?

Sorry forestguy. I was not attempting to leave anyone hanging just telling you all that I have had a reason to pause based on information shared with me. I have no idea who the the mysetrious Musky is.

I have many very good friends in the community and I would never share anything on a public forum if I am asked not too. The information I learned had to do with a few questions I had put out that I couldn't get answers to regarding details of the "examination". People I know that dislike Dyer tremendously think based on the few details we know that a BF body was examined.

Again, my position is neutral and I am waiting like everyone else now.

KB

Guest VioletX

MA states that the BF appeared to have no neck and that only because it was shaved could he see it, therefore a bullet may have penetrated at a point that could have looked like either/or head or neck.

The fact that an exit wound was edited out actually lends more believability to the story and I am sure the FB/FB guys are not going to lie about that. Maybe he cannot talk about that wound because of some clause in their agreement, maybe due to some detail relating to the ending of the film.

That Meldrum was asked to go more than once also brings credibilty to MA

Edited by VioletX

Musky also doesn't sit right. Something just sets off warning bells, but with no proof...

I remain on the fence because although there's evidence to say hoax, there's no proof....yet.

Is this a case involving the mob? People, (sounds like RD) do we need to relocate Muskyon the witness protection plan? We don't even know who he is! I can make up a name and post for a long time.

We sure are putting a lot of credibility in an unknown person!

Morning all. Let's get the story straight... Dyer said the bullet entered back of head and exited the mouth. In his post on RD's blog Musky said it entered back of head and exited mouth since there's noticeable damage but the mouth was closed. But in other messages, he said it entered back of head and exited the neck, but still smashed the teeth. Take your fingers and go from the bottom row of teeth to your neck. IF the bullet exited the neck, if it had enough force to smash the teeth, it would have completely removed the jaw. This wouldn't be an issue if he could stick to the same story twice.

Violet - he first said he wouldn't have noticed a neck if it wouldn't shaved, then he said later in the interview he was convinced it didn't have a neck. Also, Meldrum said he wasn't asked.

Jacki - for someone complaining about being attacked, you're making some pretty bold statements. Let's just get this straight. Minnow is not making a film about Rick Dyer. They're making a film about people. The good the bad and the ugly. RD wouldn't be such a small bit of it, he'd be the focal point of the film if they thought this was a big deal.

MK Davis's video is not showing a blink. Blink yourself then go look at youtube of gorilla's blinking. The black in the video is the entire eye cavity, from brow to cheek, not the eyes themselves. Does your entire eye cavity move on a blink? A wink, yes. So now we're going to say the tent video shows a winking BF?

I can fully understand Meldrum's demands for an appearance fee and expenses. It would be a requirement for the serious claimants to consider for full authentication, and would eliminate supposed hoaxers. He had likely been to a lot of costly visits, early in his career, and decided enough was enough of his time and money being wasted on ridiculous claims in the end. So if he decided not to go, all things considered, he likely had good reasons not to.

Who is one of the people that RD has trashed on his talk show?

BFF Patron

..... If Disotell was offered a peek..do you think he would have asked for a fee? I don't think so...

Sure he would, all that hair requires upkeep don't you know! :hi:

Oh, to stay on topic:

http://sasquatchscoop.blogspot.ca/2013/02/breaking-my-silence-on-rick-dyer.html?m=1

Edited by bipedalist

IF the bullet exited the neck, if it had enough force to smash the teeth, it would have completely removed the jaw.

How can you say this with such certainty? If I remove a table cloth from a set table quickly, the dishes will remain undisturbed, but if I remove it slowly I'd drag all the dishes along with it. It's called inertia. Like I said before, we are not qualified to come to conclusions on bullet wounds based on statements alone.

Cisco offered to go. Cisco is surely as qualified to a View To A Kill as Mr. Musky. But Mr. Dyer claims he just wanted specifically Mr. Musky to view the cadaver, for personal revenge motives etc. If he has control of a Sasquatch body he could make it known in a serious manner and whomever he wanted to see it would have seen it as a practical matter. Not everybody listens to spoiled childrens rants.

It's geometry and physics. If object A enters in one place, exits in another place, Object B wouldn't be affected. You act as if math and science are new concepts.

Actually, I won't be spending all of my snow day reading this thread...more like playing Skyrim on my xbox and reading this thread :) Xbox hasn't had much love lately. Well at least until the wife makes me go shovel the mountain of snow outside.

You're snowed in..with your wife..and you are loking to the X-Box for love? Man..you are looking for love in all the wrong places. (Hey...that sounds like a song!)

Guest VioletX

How can you say this with such certainty? If I remove a table cloth from a set table quickly, the dishes will remain undisturbed, but if I remove it slowly I'd drag all the dishes along with it. It's called inertia. Like I said before, we are not qualified to come to conclusions on bullet wounds based on statements alone.

Obviously the Walmart Rib took most of the impact guys. ; D

I think we are arguing about semantics for one and small mistakes that probably most of us would make if we were looking at a hitherto mythical creature and drilled for details by the FB/FB guys.

MA was unclear about the face color but I think that speaks for his truthfulness. If he were to really be trying to fool us, he would have listened to Barnes interview with RD and tried to be in line with that and IMO he did not, adding details about the bathmat like feet covering, etc.

Edited by VioletX

Well this 'hoax' is becoming mighty expensive. Firstly there are all the people you have to pay to keep quiet - the people who were in San Antonio during the expedition. How many people that is we dont know but quite a few. Now we have Musky to pay, and then theres lawyers, then there's a unit in Las Vegas. And now apparantly there's the idea that the BF is a complex creature created with state of the art mechanics and latex and stuff, created by yet more professionals who have to be paid and then kept quiet. And then when the Minnow film comes out and low and behold no body *gasp*, they then have to somehow make money from their hoax by trying to show off a fake 'body' to an audience who either isnt interested in anything bigfoot related or to an audience who is interested in Bigfoot but know its a hoax so wont want to see it. Oh yes then Minnow will sue for falsely ruining the integrity of their film. Oh yes then other people will sue for false information and more false information.

You must remember guys, very few people in the world are actually interested in Bigfoot. Thats why we are all here. We cant find anyone in our immediate communities (and sometimes familys) to talk about the subject to and so that is why we all cluster together in blogs and we are all the same. 'Such and such' is one name on this blog but they are also 'this name' on that blog. 'Such and such' is really polite in this blog but 'in that other blog' they let rip.

An extraordinarily highly complex and incredibly expensive hoax such as this one is apparantly becoming just the stuff of ....well.....hmmm....fantasy

...but then again.....they did use plastic bags in the lab so of course!!! It IS a hoax :)

I couldn't breathe for a few seconds after I finished reading this.

Brilliant.

When did Dyer say the bullet entered the back of the head? Was it his last show? I am sure I've heard him say the bullet entered the back of the neck and exited through the mouth in one of his previous shows (...guess I'll have to listen to all of them again to be sure....).

At this point it all really doesn't matter. Dyer has said himself he doesn't want people to believe him. He wants us to hold off judgment until the video and the body are shown to the world. So I think that's what I'm going to do.

Besides, it's almost March..

It's geometry and physics. If object A enters in one place, exits in another place, Object B wouldn't be affected. You act as if math and science are new concepts.

I'm sorry, but I've personally seen with my own two eyes more gun shot victims than I ever wanted, and from that I can say with certainty that there are too many variables to come to any conclusion regarding wounds (jaws coming off) as a result of bullet entrance and exit. Comments of opinions & assumptions as statements of fact take away from the legitimate discussion.

Ok, so far

All the information is coming from where?

By who?

I'm working on a theory that this story is coming down to a known hoaxer(s) hooking up with a semiprofessional actor who has connections with a group of professional make up artists trying to make a name.

Call me crazy!