Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Guest VioletX

Big Lions Films is Dyer's Film company and his wife is an employee (for those wonder how she's involved in all this). And in the upcoming documentaries is one about this very "shooting." So don't assume every time he mentions film he's describing Minnow. He's very careful not to mention them. So Minnow being in on it isn't a concern if it's his own documentary. Let's just hope he doesn't narrate it.

This is not very helpful...in one of the radio shows he said he had given up rights to his films and/or film company and it was unclear about his own Sasquatch documentary, it sounded like he no longer had time to make it.

RD is also supposed to have a show coming up on ...maybe...A&E.

Take this info with a grain of salt, at times it is very difficult to concentrate in my house,haha!

Guest DantheMan

But it's backed up with documented activity in the same location by credible people. That's the big difference here. I think Rd would have gotten more respect if he didn't stick his thumb in the eye of anyone and everyone in the field. If he would have made a decent attempt to reconcile and show he was serious, he could have had people backing him up. That's the thing that still makes this whole thing smell fishy. Not a single person with a track record that the community can get behind. Even Chris Noel said it's his belief, not that he knows. If anyone had proof, they'd know. And that's a big difference.

100% agreed, but none the less, when Smeja left the bodies there to rot, it became unprovable. In regards to Rick, all of his backstabbing and claims of him being the one to prove (with zero proof) the Sierra story is a hoax, is the reason I loathe Dyer, he is a disgusting excuse of an attempt to be a real man!

Big Lions Films is Dyer's Film company and his wife is an employee (for those wonder how she's involved in all this). And in the upcoming documentaries is one about this very "shooting." So don't assume every time he mentions film he's describing Minnow. He's very careful not to mention them. So Minnow being in on it isn't a concern if it's his own documentary. Let's just hope he doesn't narrate it.

Documentary aside...he either has Musky at his side or he doesn't. If not..he had to put together one hell of a show for Musky ($$$$$).

I don't see Musky as an abetter in this.

RD is also supposed to have a show coming up on ...maybe...A&E.

Take this info with a grain of salt, at times it is very difficult to concentrate in my house,haha!

I've heard on his show say A&E and talked about someone heard a rumor about Spike. Now, according to RD blog, Spike has put the $10m thingy on hold pending his BF body.

I've heard on his show say A&E and talked about someone heard a rumor about Spike. Now, according to RD blog, Spike has put the $10m thingy on hold pending his BF body.

I don't think at this juncture it means anything...just rumor.

Guest VioletX

Risk says he turned down the Spike show, due to conflicts and such. You cannot win the prize money unless you are cast on the show. Maybe the cancellation is just his projection or prediction.

Dyer claims that he sold his film company and the doc about homeless in Vegas.He said that on his latest BlogTalk show.FWIW...

Guest VioletX

This just in from RD'S FB blog page:

Bigfoot: The Evidence

In response to the many claims of being involved in a hoax, the gunshot wounds, why he was involved and not an expert scientist etc, Musky Allen has written the following statement:

""Sorry i've been away from my computer. After reading many comments all over the web, i feel it necessary to clear up a few things. My interview everyone listened too was limited due to time constraints and restrictions i was permitted to speak about . There was an autopsy, yes. The 3 shaven areas was where the incisions where made. The body cavity including organs has been removed and preserved. A partial embalming was performed on the specimen (i dont know details on this however). I have no idea if this creature is or has been frozen pryor to our arrival. On the reported gun shot wounds, there was an exit wound (this area was edited out from my original interview) however i couldn't verify collateral damage to the mouth area other than cut's and some possible torn skin in and around the mouth region, otherwise intact. I didnt think this was significant considering the mouth was shut, it may have had it's teeth missing, i have no idea. I'd also like to mention about people's comments on why my word isnt important like 'Jeff Meldrums' would be, and that i was paid to lie!! Fact is, I exhausted myself to try and arrange Jeff Meldrum to accompany me with repeated emails...Instead his ego and greed was more important requesting his 'Standard' appearance fee (in the tune of $5,500 even though there was to be no filming) paid accommodations, and full travel expenses paid was the response. Based on that, Meldrums scientific approach was about 'Getting paid' to use his name, NOT to validate any discovery which i tried to do!! Lastly, I'll say this again. I 100% stand behind what i saw, this was a Sasquatch!""

This is what Musky is - brutally honest. His words always make an impact. So, does this clear somethings up? We predict not, but it is a start, haha.

Like ·

I have had some reason to pause with some information shared with me.

C'mon KB, don't leave us hanging on that - could you tell us what 'area' the info is on? Maybe the mystery guest's identity...?

This just in from RD'S FB blog page:

Bigfoot: The Evidence

In response to the many claims of being involved in a hoax, the gunshot wounds, why he was involved and not an expert scientist etc, Musky Allen has written the following statement:

""Sorry i've been away from my computer. After reading many comments all over the web, i feel it necessary to clear up a few things. My interview everyone listened too was limited due to time constraints and restrictions i was permitted to speak about . There was an autopsy, yes. The 3 shaven areas was where the incisions where made. The body cavity including organs has been removed and preserved. A partial embalming was performed on the specimen (i dont know details on this however). I have no idea if this creature is or has been frozen pryor to our arrival. On the reported gun shot wounds, there was an exit wound (this area was edited out from my original interview) however i couldn't verify collateral damage to the mouth area other than cut's and some possible torn skin in and around the mouth region, otherwise intact. I didnt think this was significant considering the mouth was shut, it may have had it's teeth missing, i have no idea. I'd also like to mention about people's comments on why my word isnt important like 'Jeff Meldrums' would be, and that i was paid to lie!! Fact is, I exhausted myself to try and arrange Jeff Meldrum to accompany me with repeated emails...Instead his ego and greed was more important requesting his 'Standard' appearance fee (in the tune of $5,500 even though there was to be no filming) paid accommodations, and full travel expenses paid was the response. Based on that, Meldrums scientific approach was about 'Getting paid' to use his name, NOT to validate any discovery which i tried to do!! Lastly, I'll say this again. I 100% stand behind what i saw, this was a Sasquatch!""

This is what Musky is - brutally honest. His words always make an impact. So, does this clear somethings up? We predict not, but it is a start, haha.

Like ·

Thanks! Wow makes Meldrum look like a real *schmuck*..lol

Sounds like an honest accessment of the collateral damage.

Edited by ronn1

On the reported gun shot wounds, there was an exit wound (this area was edited out from my original interview)

Jeez, convenient. Why would they edit that out?

Jeez, convenient. Why would they edit that out?

Yeah...don't get get that...however..the original may have been very long and they cut out a lot of stuff.

And again, saying he wants nothing to do with Dyer, than defends him and now releases info through Dyer's blog instead of his own account? :haha:

Yeah...don't get get that...however..the original may have been very long and they cut out a lot of stuff.

Or mabey after reading eveyones comments he's trying to cover his butt on were he screwed up.

My moneys on covering the butt