Best Evidence Privately Held

Susie,

Everything I've seen has been posted on this forum either by Admin or in the General Discussion Forum. Each time I've said to myself. "There's another one, there seem to be more since the Ketchum project was leaked."

Just for you! :wub:

Guest Luckyfoot

Luckyfoot, I wouldn't trust everybody. You never know who will see or read some of your stuff and run with it. Then it ends up on every bigfoot blog on the internet. I can see both sides of it, really.

Think twice before you give your cookies away.

D. Substantive violation of copyright in any way is expressly forbidden. If you are the copyright or trademark holder of material posted to this forum, and wish for it to be removed, please contact an Administrator immediately. By posting photos or other material to this forum, you give permission to CFZ and BFF to use the material within the confines of their activities. Original text posted to this forum becomes the copyright of CFZ. Do not repost it on other forums, blogs or in any sort of publication (print or electronic) without first seeking permission of the forum, and of the person who posted it. Please remember that almost all images posted to this forum have a copyright owner, and that person's copyright is valuable to them. Do not copy or reuse images of any sort from this forum without seeking permission of the copyright owner. By posting your images to the forum, you agree to allow BFF to use your content for non-commercial use.

Excellent points. TY.

Luckyfoot,

Do you want to tell us about your experience or are you just going to tease us with it?

Smart reply from somebody who has done no research. I posted my "experience" here when I joined. I do not claim to have any evidence. If I DID I WOULD SHARE IT.

Maybe the people with pictures they decline to post should simply and repeatedly not respond when badgered to produce their proof, and those who want proof from those who claim to have pictures or whatever, but are denied same, should just take the statements of the claimants wtih a grain of salt and likewise fail to respond further. That is what I will do in future and I invite you to do likewise if so disposed. I will just stick my fingers in my ears and hum real loud.

Edited by Kings Canyon

Smart reply from somebody who has done no research. I posted my "experience" here when I joined. I do not claim to have any evidence. If I DID I WOULD SHARE IT.

Are you implying that INDIE has done no research??? BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! :lol:

Guest LissingMinx

just wondering...

Just, exactly, what are we talking about when we say "evidence"?

People post video, pics and audio all the time. Tracks, scat, hair...and the usual response is "it's a blobsquatch/coyote/owl/cowboy in ape-drag" and "it proves nothing". In other words, it is not accepted as evidence.

Anyone that has ever been forced to take a debate class knows it is critical to first define your terms. Otherwise you can be wasting a lot of time arguing apples and oranges.

so, what "evidence" are we talking? Curious blobsquatches and audio that may require a little faith in the poster to accept or...what?

Guest Cervelo

LM,

Maybe start a thread on that?

This is the thread for "evidence" that most likely will never be released to the undeserving public!

But to answer your question...for the masses a body might do it! :)

just wondering...

Just, exactly, what are we talking about when we say "evidence"?

People post video, pics and audio all the time. Tracks, scat, hair...and the usual response is "it's a blobsquatch/coyote/owl/cowboy in ape-drag" and "it proves nothing". In other words, it is not accepted as evidence.

Anyone that has ever been forced to take a debate class knows it is critical to first define your terms. Otherwise you can be wasting a lot of time arguing apples and oranges.

so, what "evidence" are we talking? Curious blobsquatches and audio that may require a little faith in the poster to accept or...what?

I consider all of those things evidence. I would say there is a great deal of evidence that supports the idea that Bigfoot exists, however, to this point there is no PROOF. The difference between evidence and proof seems to be what goes over people's heads.

Guest StankApe

To try and get back on point, Erickson's privately owned footage is supposed to be pretty good (well not "convince the world" good, but pretty good.) Now, it's been said that he can't release his doc. without Ketchums DNA (due to a NDA) now if he sells his footage, does the NDA go with it? Or can The Discovery channel say (if the rumors are true) as the new owners, release it whenever they want?

Edited by StankApe

Guest LissingMinx

I'm trying to determine if my audio would be considered evidence in the context of this thread. The way things look right now, it will probably never be released to the general public :huh:

I don't know what qualifies as evidence, as I am certain that most audio is over-zealous Squatchers catching owls, 'yotes, etc, and most video is a flat-out hoax attempt. (Not speaking about any of you guys that have posted. Just in general) I think audio is one of those 'Bigfoot on the brain' problems. Sure, some is legit, but I'd hazard a guess that most people that research BF don't have enough knowledge to differentiate the sounds of the forest. Hairs, unless you saw the animal in the area, are more than likely from other animals. Footprints are kind of the same. There are surely real tracks, but then you're left with impressions with no toes, boot slips, bear tracks, boots or animals with snow melt, etc. Pictures are usually suspect unless they are clear, which we don't have any as of yet. My question to people with camera pics is why aren't there more? You'd think if you had a BF looking at you, you would have twenty more pics of it moving, then retreating. Most cams have burst nowadays. Still haven't seen a good trailcam pic that I can say without a doubt is a BF. Maybe we should start calling all of this stuff evidence of evidence:)

Edited by PacNWSquatcher

Guest StankApe

I've often speculated that there is probably some really incredible piece of footage somewhere that someone's either forgotten about or doesn't think much of. I'm sure there are many photographs that might be interesting to view that could help add a piece to the puzzle here and there. But people just think it's some "weird" thing they got on tape a long time ago and don't even sweat it.

Now a days, everybody knows that a good picture of video of Bigfoot has some dollar signs attached to it. Hence we have hoaxes galore, silly Butchykid videos (which are funny let's face it) and so we have tons of blobsquatches to look at.

I just wish we could assemble a great big library of photos and videos that are worth looking at and do some morphology comparisons. I fear that most of the good stuff is in private hands and won't ever see the light of day

Guest Cervelo

I'm trying to determine if my audio would be considered evidence in the context of this thread. The way things look right now, it will probably never be released to the general public :huh:

Wil this work?

Guest Luckyfoot

Are you implying that INDIE has done no research??? BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! :lol:

you completely misunderstood that sentence. bwahaha backatcha. But it seems you like to make things up...

Edited by Luckyfoot