What Is Lindsay Playing At?

Good question Mulder... As slimy as RL is and as much trouble it is to wipe my hard drive and take a shower every time I visit his site, he has proven to be credible on all squatchy matters. I am quite curious as to what he is eluding to, and why he's not being his usual loudmouth repulsive self. I'm thinking there's probably something to it.

SSR Team

http://bigfootevidence.blogspot.com/2011/11/robert-lindsay-fallout-between-dr-melba.html#moretop

What is with this "I can't talk about this and that, but let me tell you this other thing bs?

Does he think he's bringing some unsavory situation to light, or is he just pot stirring?

He's fabricating his own NDA so that he REALLY feels and believes he's part of it all ?? ;)

The Guy's 8 Sandwiches short of a Picnic in my opinion..

SSR Team

Lindsay is the kid that got picked last for everything growing up, and now he wants to be somebody.

100% Pac & now he has discovered the Platform of the Internet to be it, giving him the voice he's craved for decades, where as before, no one would listen to him..

Edited by BobbyO

Lindsay makes incendiary statements in the blog and in interviews, then waits for the comments to roll in at the bottom of the page. That is the only place where the truth is going to be gleaned.

Nobody seems to like the guy, including myself. But, he has broke some incredible info here before he got banned. The Sierra story, and several bits of info about Erickson broke here from him. You dont have to like him, but dont dismiss his ramblings as being false. Some are spot on.

I wonder why he has clammed up now and says there is certain stuff he can't say. I think his "source" is Adrian himself. If he is correct that Adrian I broke and looking to sell, why not sell it to someone else in the project? Wally maybe?!?! Or if he is broke, let's say he releases it today. Melba could sue, but, for what? If he is broke, what's she gonna get?

I highly doubt that Lindsay's source was Erickson or Paulides, prior public knowledge of the study only hurts it's chances in peer review. Erickson needs Ketchum more than she needs him and Paulides needs Ketchum since he submitted samples to her. It would be foolish for any of the honchos inside either camp to leak information. I put my money on Substad being the leak before he was booted from the project. The rest would be likely be conjecture and creative thinking by Lindsay in order to illicit responces from those involved as they rush to defend themselves. It's imo Guerrilla journalims, a fine example.

See here's the thing - I don't dislike Lindsay in that he is entitled to his opinion (bigoted, racist, sexist as it may be from time to time). I may not agree with what he writes but it is his opinion - not unlike these forums. We all tend to forget that we all have different opinions and they are at odds occasionally - but in the end they are OPINIONS!! Lindsay's musings on the Bigfoot scene and in particular Sierra, Erickson, Paulides, Melba et al are at least refreshing and offer a different and to me thought provoking slant on things.

Just my two cents worth!!

If Adrian is broke, why not release all the 'amazing' Squatch footage that he has? This is part of what was always a red flag for me concerning the EP. How can you just sit on such amazing evidence? You don't need DNA if you've got earth shattering footage. And to not release a small sample of it to get the hype machine rolling? It didn't make any sense, if you're interested in making money. If you threw 5 seconds of amazing footage on YouTube, it would go viral, and people would be talking about it everywhere. Nothing ever added up for me, personally. Hope I'm wrong, but....

Credible researchers who have seen the footage all attest that it will NOT convince skeptics on it's own. Erickson needs DNA to validate the videos hence Ketchum and if she is at some point called on to present corroborative photographic evidence (Erickson) any data or subsequent footage that has been released to the general public will be disqualified. That is a prerequisite of peer review, information cannot have been released to the general public prior to the review.

Guest slimwitless

I would think at least some of the video would have to come from the location of a "positive" sample for the footage to have any corroborative value to the DNA study. You're right that Erickson needs Ketchum more than the other way around. Erickson could benefit by releasing on his own any time after Ketchum gets through peer review (big assumption there). I don't understand why they both don't just agree to invalidate their contract. Obviously neither is happy with the other. All that said, I see someone is suggesting Erickson sold his footage to Discovery (in the Erickson Project thread). I've speculated before that he may have sold the footage and Discovery would be an obvious buyer. Wait and see, I guess...again.

Edited by slimwitless

SSR Team

See here's the thing - I don't dislike Lindsay in that he is entitled to his opinion (bigoted, racist, sexist as it may be from time to time). I may not agree with what he writes but it is his opinion - not unlike these forums. We all tend to forget that we all have different opinions and they are at odds occasionally - but in the end they are OPINIONS!! Lindsay's musings on the Bigfoot scene and in particular Sierra, Erickson, Paulides, Melba et al are at least refreshing and offer a different and to me thought provoking slant on things.

Just my two cents worth!!

Absolutely, but there should be no doubt in anyone's mind that apart for a different perspective on things, he's a little :wacko: to say the least..

That's clear in some of his opinions & a lot of the stuff he writes.. ;)