What Is Lindsay Playing At?

I agree, Slim. I should've added that in there. He is right about some of his comments. No doubt about it. I think it's the manner in which he delivers it is the problem. Just don't too stray too far off of the BF stuff on his site.(Cue:Twighlight Zone theme music)

SSR Team

I believe that Paulides wants everyone to think he's in charge. Whether he is or not is unclear.

On what do you base that belief on ??

what is it that would make you conclude that as to what you believe in ??

How many times have you met Paulides ??

Nobody seems to like the guy, including myself. But, he has broke some incredible info here before he got banned. The Sierra story, and several bits of info about Erickson broke here from him. You dont have to like him, but dont dismiss his ramblings as being false. Some are spot on.

I wonder why he has clammed up now and says there is certain stuff he can't say. I think his "source" is Adrian himself. If he is correct that Adrian I broke and looking to sell, why not sell it to someone else in the project? Wally maybe?!?! Or if he is broke, let's say he releases it today. Melba could sue, but, for what? If he is broke, what's she gonna get?

She'd get all of the profits he ever earned, and anything else that she could.

I'm truly sorry to see it come to this with Melba if what we are hearing is true.

On what do you base that belief on ??

what is it that would make you conclude that as to what you believe in ??

How many times have you met Paulides ??

I don't know what you count as meeting Paulides. I'm basing my belief on email communications I've had with him, and his behavior in a joint radio interview he had with Dr. K and Erickson. He insists that all communication intended for Dr. K goes through him and in the interview Dr. K deferred to him on a couple of occasions because it appeared as if she didn't know what she could and couldn't say. In my view, he has set himself up as gatekeeper. Granted, that is just my view.

I tried to honor his wishes, and he was very cordial and polite throughout most our communications. But he lashed out at me at some point because he thought I was somebody else. When I pointed out his mistake, he said he would investigate my claims. As far as I know, his team is still investigating whether I am who I say I am. I’ve voluntarily stopped sending him emails asking his opinion on latest developments because I’ve never really received confirmation that he is the official conduit for questions about the study, and I didn’t think it was fair to Dr K that I assume he was simply because he requested that all communication for her go through him. As far as I know, she’s never made that request.

I do apologize if I’ve offended you with my opinion. I meant to make the point that no one really knows where Paulides is on the ladder since no one else is talking.

I don't know what you count as meeting Paulides. I'm basing my belief on email communications I've had with him, and his behavior in a joint radio interview he had with Dr. K and Erickson. He insists that all communication intended for Dr. K goes through him and in the interview Dr. K deferred to him on a couple of occasions because it appeared as if she didn't know what she could and couldn't say. In my view, he has set himself up as gatekeeper. Granted, that is just my view.

I tried to honor his wishes, and he was very cordial and polite throughout most our communications. But he lashed out at me at some point because he thought I was somebody else. When I pointed out his mistake, he said he would investigate my claims. As far as I know, his team is still investigating whether I am who I say I am. I’ve voluntarily stopped sending him emails asking his opinion on latest developments because I’ve never really received confirmation that he is the official conduit for questions about the study, and I didn’t think it was fair to Dr K that I assume he was simply because he requested that all communication for her go through him. As far as I know, she’s never made that request.

I do apologize if I’ve offended you with my opinion. I meant to make the point that no one really knows where Paulides is on the ladder since no one else is talking.

Yeah but besides all that? lol...

SSR Team

No need to apologize, i won't never be offended by soemone's opinion.

I just personally tend to make judgement's about people's character like you did after actually meeting the said person & not just through emails exchanges that's all, no biggie.. :)

snip

Keep in mind that AE is a businessman. He understands how to maximize value and how to time his moment of capitalization.

So was PT Barnum.

It seems obvious to say Erickson should just sell it and not worry about being sued since he has nothing, but that would disasterous. What's the point of selling it when all proceeds you get are going to basically be handed over to Ketchum for violating the NDA. If he has sunk a couple mil into acquiring properties, funding testing, paying researchers, etc., it would be unbelievably dumb to fumble any shred of profitability when sitting on it for probably just another few months may allow him to recoup at least some of his seed money. His biggest mistake happened at the outset, when he so thoroughly hitched himself to the Ketchum train. It seems his only move now is just to wait for her paper. After those results are out and people are curious about the sources, you swoop in with "Sasquatch the Quest", and Shazam!!, you've snagged the spotlight.

Aside from third party confirmation that their science is on the up and up (of which there is none, apparently), has anyone ever independently confirmed other reported "facts" of the project?

For example, that the project owns properties, as I've seen stated on multiple websites, blogs, forum postings and again in your text above?

From what I see, they have some footage, enough for a movie trailer, a website, and a whole lot of warm CO2 and water vapor.

Is there any public record of them actually purchasing tracts of land? If I had a few hundred bucks laying around, I would do the legwork myself. As far as the internet is concerned, I don't find any records, but property records are hardly google-able. I guess you would have to know the county in which the property resides, I was looking around Kentucky virtually and found nothing interesting.

And just when things are getting really interesting, their website goes offline? A website costs almost nothing to maintain, there's no financial reason it should go offline unless they're so bankrupt people are showing up with moving vans to repossess office furniture.

That doesn't sound like what would happen to someone who has DNA evidence and amazing ground breaking footage.

Also, no one with "ground breaking footage" should be broke.

Oh, and if you had purchase a habituation site, sell it to someone famous who likes the unusual, like Dan Aykroyd. I bet more than a few dollars that guy would ****** up all the property for a pretty penny if he could spend the night in a blind and observe the animals in the wild.

All in all, this whole project sounds like a marketing circus side show that charges $0.50 to see the world's largest rat, and the audience finally found out it's a capybera.

And again, as in all things bigfoot, people calling for critical thinking and wondering out loud if the whole project is BS are the ones who are shouted down, not the ones making the outlandish claims with no evidence.

I'll never understand that about people in this hobby.

BFF Patron
...And again, as in all things bigfoot, people calling for critical thinking and wondering out loud if the whole project is BS are the ones who are shouted down, not the ones making the outlandish claims with no evidence.

I'll never understand that about people in this hobby....

"Shouted down" would be harsh words. Maybe google Erickson Kentucky Project and Pancake Video and it will come back to this forum along with a property search in the counties surrounding Crittenden KY and I think you'll have perspective. Also re: the Erickson project the Allied Establishment for Genetic Investigations of Sasquatch (AEGIS) on a search of nonprofit registrations in Pennsylvania might be revealing. As in "all things BF" a little research goes a long way. ;)

I tried to access Melba's Facebook page, and was told no info available.

However, I seem to remember that there were more than one MK.

What's up with that?

Lindsay hasn't mentioned anything about this, has he?

I tried to access Melba's Facebook page, and was told no info available.

However, I seem to remember that there were more than one MK.

What's up with that?

Lindsay hasn't mentioned anything about this, has he?

And again, as in all things bigfoot, people calling for critical thinking and wondering out loud if the whole project is BS are the ones who are shouted down, not the ones making the outlandish claims with no evidence.

I'll never understand that about people in this hobby.

Have people been shouted down for being critical or has their criticism been questioned?

"Shouted down" would be harsh words. Maybe google Erickson Kentucky Project and Pancake Video and it will come back to this forum along with a property search in the counties surrounding Crittenden KY and I think you'll have perspective. Also re: the Erickson project the Allied Establishment for Genetic Investigations of Sasquatch (AEGIS) on a search of nonprofit registrations in Pennsylvania might be revealing. As in "all things BF" a little research goes a long way. ;)

Thank you.

695 Mann Rd, Crittenden, KY 41030

The following is probably off topic and might be TMI.

The county points you off to a website that costs $10 to query the tax database. ;-) and I'm not invested in the story enough to shell out the $10. ;-)

Zillow complains that it can't find the exact address, and recently-sold data from that same sight doesn't indicate a recent sale (they usually go back a few years IIRC) The location is near a high tension power line right of way.

google maps drops you in the general area, but doesn't pin down an address, and there's no street view for the road.

bing's bird's eye view is OK, indicates the property is a roughly north south building with a few narrow gardens in the back yard on the north west side of the road, between the road and the power lines. The best view from bing is the north facing one. Bing's bird's eye view is powered a company that's just down the street from me, and several buddies work there. I've asked, and can't get better data than bing can offer for free. They simply don't have the data at a higher resolution. If you're not familiar with them, they've contracted out and placed a pods on commercial aircraft. The pods snap high quality digital pictures and encodes the GPS data, and angles as the airplanes fly. The lower the altitude, the better the image.

That all said, at least they filled out the paperwork for a 503c

Guest bsruther

Thank you.

695 Mann Rd, Crittenden, KY 41030

The following is probably off topic and might be TMI.

The county points you off to a website that costs $10 to query the tax database. ;-) and I'm not invested in the story enough to shell out the $10. ;-)

Zillow complains that it can't find the exact address, and recently-sold data from that same sight doesn't indicate a recent sale (they usually go back a few years IIRC) The location is near a high tension power line right of way.

google maps drops you in the general area, but doesn't pin down an address, and there's no street view for the road.

bing's bird's eye view is OK, indicates the property is a roughly north south building with a few narrow gardens in the back yard on the north west side of the road, between the road and the power lines. The best view from bing is the north facing one. Bing's bird's eye view is powered a company that's just down the street from me, and several buddies work there. I've asked, and can't get better data than bing can offer for free. They simply don't have the data at a higher resolution. If you're not familiar with them, they've contracted out and placed a pods on commercial aircraft. The pods snap high quality digital pictures and encodes the GPS data, and angles as the airplanes fly. The lower the altitude, the better the image.

That all said, at least they filled out the paperwork for a 503c

Google and Bing give a false location for that address. I don't how much information is out there currently, but about six months ago, ownership of the property was easily found and listed AEGIS as the owner.