is Bigfoot YOUR Bigfoot?

LoKee

Getting back to the silliness of the first post in this topic for a sec:

Yes, Bigfoot is my Bigfoot.  That is because, until shown otherwise, I have my own ideas of what they are, just like many others who are interested in this subject and don't simply just endeavor to waste everyone else's time trolling forums.  Bigfoot is my Bigfoot and any useless troll that doesn't like that can take it up with him, her, they, them, it, or whatever else they perceive the damn thing to be.  Excelsior!  :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

I know I've not been here consistently as of late, but its been a long while since I've seen someone follow the pattern so devotedly...I mean that was a **** near step by step presentation , straight outta "trolling Bigfoot groups for asinine idiots" except I don't think he read the preface where it warns the reader against "trying these introductory pathways in the context of those established groups with long term members who may have seen these techniques before"

• 1 month later...

Actually a pretty interesting thread and I don't think anyone can say that the Bigfoot Society circles up and sings Kumbya 

So, yes, answering the OP, Bigfooters are well known to get very jealous and hateful towards other BF-ers. Has been going on since the early 60's. Didn't the 4 horsemen hate each other?

• Haha 1

On 7/17/2024 at 8:24 PM, Ginger Ale said:

Actually a pretty interesting thread...........

1 hour ago, Ginger Ale said:

So, yes, answering the OP..........

Well, LoKee, why don't you tell us more about YOUR Bigfoot? Does it exist at all? Is it an alien from space? Is it your uncle?