Erickson Project

I couldn't get the file to open, but I think that is the Texas case involving Craig Woolheater. If so it was settled with an agreement. I believe there may have been a second civil case.

Guest ChrisBFRPKY

If memory serves, there was once the threat of a lawsuit in order to pull a video from the net that Mr. Erickson had purchased the rights to. It seems he wanted the video to be viewed only with purchase of his upcoming documentary DVD, and not for free by the general public. And that's fair enough, it wasn't much to look at anyway IMHO. According to rumor control, the delay of release has been due to the lack of a "money shot". Maybe with the news of upcoming release, they have now obtained the footage they needed. Rumor control also has this as a very expensive project for Mr Erickson, with purchase of research sites that had a tendancy to not produce any activity once the original property owners left the property. I wish him the best and I sincerely hope he now has the footage that will allow him some return on a considerable investment of time and money. You gotta give him this much, there's not alot of people out there now spending the same kind of money he has been on this subject. Chris B.

Guest Po Commander

Looks like pure cheddar...

*Sex-offender like stare*

"Would you stake your life on it...?"

I don't see anything coming from this at all. I can smell the sweaty cheese from here.

Looks like pure cheddar...

*Sex-offender like stare*

"Would you stake your life on it...?"

I don't see anything coming from this at all. I can smell the sweaty cheese from here.

So... you believe he is a sex offender? Is this what your comment is about or are you trying to suggest he is one?

:blink:

Is it stated anywhere that this project is acutally factual and not sci. fiction. or a Blair Witch type documentary? Just wondering if its claimed anywhere to be acutal footage and undeniable proof of Bigfoot.

BFF Patron

Try this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hMrfpUy3L4&feature=related

or this: http://www.blogtalkr...t-busters-radio

First is coast to coast in six parts with Paulides/Ketchum (at 10:45 in 3 of 6 they mention bone and tissue)

Second is BTR/Bigfoot Busters archived show with Paulides/Ketchum/Erickson

Edited by bipedalist

Admin

That's for posting this Biped. I hadn't heard that Harvey Pratt had been selected as the new director to the OSBI.

That is HUGE!

Guest ChrisBFRPKY

Awesome link Bipedalist, that Bigfoot Busters show with Paulides and Ketchum was great already then Adrian Erickson calls in! Chris B.