Erickson Project

Yes I do keep bringing it up. I don't know why but this one has held my interest.

Erickson said he was waiting for the Ketchum DNA paper to be released so I guess we shouldn't expect much until that happens. Assuming this is all legit of course. It makes sense though that they would want to have some hard science released before they showed film. This would help everyone take it more seriously.

Orang

The Erickson Project website is live again. The trailer is down at the moment but should be back up shortly.

www.sasquatchthequest.com

How exciting, I can actually go and stare at the homepage! Maybe if they get the trailer back up, I can watch it again! Yaaay! LOL

How exciting, I can actually go and stare at the homepage! Maybe if they get the trailer back up, I can watch it again! Yaaay! LOL

There are several tabs, not only the home page.

Admin

Did anyone else click on the contact tab and see the entry under "links" ? :blink:

BFF Patron

Sure hope it's not a videographic alliance?; an endorsement seems rather suspect unless, perhaps, maybe, some dna samples from squatch were provided by the owner of such site? :huh::ph34r:

Guest ChrisBFRPKY

I saw that Masterbarber, I hope Todd Standing has nothing to do with this project. It looks like just a link to his site, I hope it's nothing more. Chris B.

Did anyone else click on the contact tab and see the entry under "links" ? :blink:

Everything looked pretty good to me until I got to this page as well. I hope it's like Chris said above & maybe it's just a link. It's funny how there's no other links on the page yet; not to DNA Diagnostics, Dr. Bindernagel's site or even the BFRO but the Sylvanic page gets put up first? Very strange indeed.

This situation should be pretty interesting when it all comes out into the light. Erickson, Green, Bindernagel, Meldrum, Moneymaker/ BFRO , Ketchum, Paulides, The Olympic Project, The ORIG-6 (I presume?), TEXLA and Destination Truth are all connected into this conglomerate in one way or another. Is it possible that even with this many names and all the hype that there's just nothing to it? Just some contaminated DNA, hoaxed videos and bad science?

I still am not a BF believer but am hoping to become a knower if this all pans out. This website update has got my hopes up in spite of the Sylvanic link.

Now if you'll excuse me I need to get back to my domicile and relieve the daywatcher from his post. ;)

Cheers,

Polypodium

Edited by Polypodium

Admin

I certainly hope there's no connection but I wouldn't have put that link anywhere near a documentary I were trying to promote.

I've gotta go also, I noticed one of my Sentinels was looking a little under the weather. :ph34r:

Perhaps it is a collaborative effort among many investigators all over North America....I don't see anything wrong with that.

Edited by Sasky

This is on Todd's you tube channel as the description for the "Petition Video". I think I do recall Adrian mentioning something about a body found in Canada when he called in to the Dr. Ketchum episode of the Bigfoot Busters radio show. Who knows...?

Sylvanic Petition Video. Species protection for Bigfoot

http://www.sylvanic.com/ . In 2010 after 3 years of hard work and determination a wildlife officer and police officer that have been working in cooperation with Todd Standing believe they will soon have an intact recently deceaded Bigfoot body to present to the scientific community. So at their request the sylvanic team will now pursue species protection for Bigfoot in the United states.

As well the cooperation of DNA evidence that has been collected by Adrian Erickson.

This is on Todd's you tube channel as the description for the "Petition Video". I think I do recall Adrian mentioning something about a body found in Canada when he called in to the Dr. Ketchum episode of the Bigfoot Busters radio show. Who knows...?

Sylvanic Petition Video. Species protection for Bigfoot

http://www.sylvanic.com/ . In 2010 after 3 years of hard work and determination a wildlife officer and police officer that have been working in cooperation with Todd Standing believe they will soon have an intact recently deceaded Bigfoot body to present to the scientific community. So at their request the sylvanic team will now pursue species protection for Bigfoot in the United states.

As well the cooperation of DNA evidence that has been collected by Adrian Erickson.

Todd Standing is a hoaxer. Period. The photo is definitely fake and one of his videos (the one you had to pay to watch) showed clearly a costumed man running up a hill. I hope Erickson and Co. reconsider their choice of "links to other sites about this interesting topic"...