Why Are There So Many Sightings In The Usa

yowiie

Our loss, I guess.

Don't worry, Inc. I think you've been "deemed worthy", (we're SO proud of you) & yours should be there any time now. Been hearing any strange noises in the night? Any little pebbles bouncing off your roof? Something bumping your house? Got any new owls hanging around?

I tried to get you some of the "P" kind, so you can get the full experience. :lol:

Get all those cameras you have lying around ready. We've been hearing how easily you could proof, so we'll be expecting daily updates with pictures.

Edited by Sasfooty

Being an outsider from Australia on a BF forum, it has always got me wondering wht there are so many sightings in the USA as opposed to other countries and continents on the planet.

Is it

- there are BF behind every tree

No, there's a tree in front of every BF....

;)

Guest RedRatSnake

I always thought that BF avoided Nebraska cause all that corn backed them up something awful and gave them bad stomach pains.

Tim ~ :)

I always thought that BF avoided Nebraska cause all that corn backed them up something awful and gave them bad stomach pains.

No, actually they love corn. I used to plant a big crop for them every spring, then I'd sit out on the porch at night & listen to them stripping ears off the stalks.

Ahh, those were the good old days. :P

Guest RedRatSnake

Well assuming you only heard them, it could have been insects eating away at the corn.

Tim ~ :)

Edit : double post

Edited by RedRatSnake

Well assuming you only heard them, it could have been insects eating away at the corn.

Okaaaay.... :blink:

From that statement, I am assuming you have never heard an ear of corn being pulled off the stalk. :lol:

Guest RedRatSnake

:lol: Ya i can remember the sound, we have corn in Massachusetts :)

If you didn't see the BF then it also could have been hogs or bears, Etc, did you see em in there?

Tim :)

:lol: Ya i can remember the sound, we have corn in Massachusetts :)

If you didn't see the BF then it also could have been hogs or bears, Etc, did you see em in there?

So...you remember the sound, & you think it compares to insects "eating away" at it. You must have some magnificent insects in Massachusetts!!! Insectoids perhaps? ;)

As I have stated repeatedly, there are NO bears in this area, & it would be easy to tell if it had been hogs or racoons, which we do have. They leave quite a mess in a cornfield. Bigfoots are tidy when they pick corn.

Like many people from all over the world bf just want to live here more than any place else. If only our borders were fenced to keep the illegal bf out....

Speaking of: I saw a map on bigfoot evidence today that showed the reported sightings. West coast, Canada, Appalachia, etc. We all know where they are reported most. But there were none in Mexico? Texas all the way down to the river, but none in Mexico. I don't know if it was omitted in the map, or I there hasn't been a sighting there.

I kinda assumed latitude and mountainous terrain was where people find Bigfoot.

But there were none in Mexico? Texas all the way down to the river, but none in Mexico. I don't know if it was omitted in the map, or I there hasn't been a sighting there.

Maybe they don't like to live close to Chupacabras.