Thoughts As To Why Bigfoot Isn't Caught On Game Cams

Spader

Guest StankApe

Well, being that there is no creature that emits enough EMF to cause such a reaction EVERY TIME that I know of. It seems unlikely that Bigfoot would have this ability. It doesn't sound like something nature would select for as it has very little real world wilderness usage... (that was I nice way of saying that I think pigs will fly before anyone can prove a Bigfoot EMF of sufficient force and variability to knock out a trail camera)

BTW, there are a lot of other explanations in regards to the remote control problems you experienced. Weather can mess with IR controllers sometimes (electrical storms) Temporary increases in localized magnetic fields, there can be smudges on the reciever IR window that can cause probs... True the human body can cause interruption of IR remotes, but usually when standing in front of them. The human body often can work as an antannae too(you can use you central locking car remote from an additional 20 or 30 feet if you hold it against your head!)

Edited by StankApe

Well how come it worked for my brother but didn't work when I was in the room? Coincidence 8 times x 3 remotes each? What are the odds on that? I'm open to another explanation but if the human body is a common cause for malfunctions.....

Guest StankApe

Maybe it's you!!!! lol

Seriously, if it was you specifically than it would never work for you on any remote anywhere. The fact that you stated it was this one event calls all kinds of other variables to come into affect (and this isn't a dismissal of this one event, just that it can't be pinpointed to one obvious answer)

Guest exnihilo

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uncontacted_peoples#Brazil

Brazil

On January 18, 2007, FUNAI reported that it had confirmed the presence of 67 uncontacted tribes in Brazil, up from 40 in 2005.[7] With this reported increase, Brazil has surpassed the island of New Guinea (divided between Indonesia and Papua New Guinea) as the region having the highest number of uncontacted tribes (however, numbers are not available for Papua New Guinea).

Edited by exnihilo

It's a convenient excuse for why there are no decent photos.

Smelling, seeing, hearing and being keenly aware of human presence is a convenient excuse? I'm not following that.

But it still doesn't remove the FACT that there are no good photos.

Are there no good photos or is the fact really that you just haven't seen any?

It seems that Bigfoot have been caught on game cams a few times but just not good enough yet.

Edited by xspider1

Guest StankApe

Smelling, seeing, hearing and being keenly aware of human presence is a convenient excuse? I'm not following that.

Are there no good photos or is the fact really that you just haven't seen any?

It seems that Bigfoot have been caught on game cams a few times but those pictures just don't prove it for some and neither do any other pictures.

I would like to think that I have seen pretty much every dadburn known Bigfoot photo that's available for public viewing (and if it's only available in private... it doesn't exist as far as the public is concerned is it?) and I haven't seen a good one yet. Most of the game cam pics I have seen are too hard to make out what it is (Jacobs) or are just something fuzzy very close up (could be a bear). I define a GOOD photo as one that needs no interpretation. You look at it and go "holy crap that's a real Bigfoot!" . Wild critters look like real wild critters. When you see their body structure and movements it looks like a wild critter. Even in a still photograph.

I really really really want to see a really good picture.

Guest BFSleuth

It's a convenient excuse for why there are no decent photos. But it still doesn't remove the FACT that there are no good photos.... Not one single good photo. Why?

An excellent question, which I believe is the discussion we are having on this thread.... :rolleyes:

It's a convenient excuse for why there are no decent photos. But it still doesn't remove the FACT that there are no good photos.... Not one single good photo. Why?

An excellent question, which I believe is the discussion we are having on this thread.... :rolleyes:

Wild critters look like real wild critters.

I sort of get what you are saying. However, how is Bigfoot supposed to look real to anyone who doesn't believe for 1 second that they could even possibly exist?

I think the things that make Bigfoot seem impossible to most are just the same things that make them so different from almost all other animals: i.e., far more intelligent use of their senses. Nature, in its best forms, tends to be eloquent and in many ways, simplistic (or, so I've been told). : B

I personally think the camera's may give off a smell or an electronic "hum", something not very obvious to us,but maybe they have some sort of adaptation that allows them to sense it. I know that I can "feel" when an older tv is on anywhere near me,you get that "ping" you can just barely detect. And yes I know,thats a far cry from a game camera. How about building a box,or a housing, maybe out of an old log but line it first with something that dampens sound and is a not a conductor,mount it low,angled up. I do believe the flir footage I saw of when the guy left the camp,baited and left the camera running,he talked about how he buried it under stuff,to disguise and "hum" from the camera. So rig the camera up really good, well insulated and concealed,right in your camp, then pack up and leave,and leave a little trash and debris, and come back a week or two later for the cam? Set up a cam normally,then set up the more concealed,insulated cam to monitor the easiest path around the "normal" cam? I am sure people have already thought of that,but thought I would toss it out anyway.

Guest StankApe

I sort of get what you are saying. However, how is Bigfoot supposed to look real to anyone who doesn't believe for 1 second that they could even possibly exist?

I think the things that make Bigfoot seem impossible to most are just the same things that make them so different from almost all other animals: i.e., far more intelligent use of their senses. Nature, in its best forms, tends to be eloquent and in many ways, simplistic (or, so I've been told). : B

If you are referring to me you are in error. I believe there is a possibility that they exist. I have days where I think the opposite, but most of the time I'm pretty open to the concept. Shoot I'm one good photo away from being a believer 100% they exist.

Personally I'm not too upset that Sasq hasn't been caught on Game Cams as of yet as there is a lot of other evidence over thousands of years that states he's she's out there. Our very own First Nation's people up here in Canada attest to that. In the mean time please enjoy this link to Parks Canada and a Game Cam they set up about 90 mins East of my house and see the absolutely incredible footage they captured!

If this Link doesn't work then go to youtube and Google A Wild Year Banff National Park.

There's plenty of them I found this (video gone viral) last week.

I'm pretty sure that and maybe a few others were Bigfoot, but one thing everyone has to realize is that it doesn't matter how clear of a photo anyone gets of Bigfoot it will never be proof of existence. It's a sad fact of life in the Bigfoot world that even if you witness one, get some type of cast, or even a high definition video If it's proof you're after you have wasted your time and money. NOTHING short of a body will do.

Guest StankApe

The game cam thing would probably be better explained by the lack of numbers (in both cams and squatches). It's when all of this EMF,ESP...etc Stuff gets brought up that I raise an eyebrow. It just doesn't really make much sense unless you are saying that Bigfoot is the only creature in the world with this ability AND has never been discovered.... Seems like fairly low odds of being true.

Sasquatch is not the only creature with that sort of ability, there are cases of other animals responding to energy, a good example is the great white shark, when they had one in a tank, it just continually rammed itself where there was an uninsulated junction box behind the wall of its tank. I cannot remember the specifics of the article,but not only did it know it was there,it messed it up. It was a navigational thing,how do we know that a deep woods critter has not developed its own version of a navigational aid? And I know its far,far fetched,but its possible, and that nav system may be affected by energy fields emitted by devices?

I know I am reaching here,but lets face it,the field has become so desperate we have vigilante experts out there trying to shoot one.

Edited by JohnC