Thoughts As To Why Bigfoot Isn't Caught On Game Cams

Spader

Jodie do you really believe that "most" of the people in this thread can read a submission in a scientific journal, understand it and be able to explain its contents to a high school class to the degree that they could understand it? If that's the case, this is by far the smartest forum on the internet.

If Ketchum makes a good living with her lab and has a stellar reputation, why would she even get involved in Sassy stuff and risk everything she has worked for her whole life? 3 Reasons possible, 1. just for kicks, 2. She wants to protect what she believes and has knowledge of being out there, or 3. MONEY. The oldest motive in the world. Well maybe another, 4. a shot at fame and immortality in the science/Sassy community.

If it would be OK for Ketchum to go in front of a group of scientists and present preliminary findings then why is she BARRED, or continues to refuse to tell anything to the people that are backing and supporting her the most, the Sassy Community? Or is it a case that the "journal" that she is "working" with has people that are monitoring all the Sassy forums looking for leaks on their exclusive article.

I think everyone that has signed one of those GOOFY Non-disclosure statements should immediately rip it up and tell what they know. The only reason she would have people sign them is to protect her profitability of her product. What could she do? They could tell her to get a lawyer, contact my lawyer and we'll file some papers to the court and then argue for deposition times, that SHE would have to pay for, for each person that torn the NDA up....and then she has to show how she was DAMAGED and what it's worth in each case. You're looking at multiple years with LOTS of lawyers and bills rising like a geyser. Then after the prelim stuff is out of the way the trial can start and then you're looking at probably multiple years of litigation in this case. Is she THAT successfull in her business where she could wage that kind of prolonged battle?

C'mon everyone that has signed one of those goofy and meaningless NDA statements needs to rip it up now, better yet put yourself on Youtube ripping it up and start feeling freedom. Then come out and tell the story. And let the chips fall where they will. She ain't got the cash to sue all of you that did it.

I know, I know. the next few posters won't address ANY of the questions I raised in my last 2 or 3 posts or provide any info about what journal Ketchum is submitting to. No answers at all, but the attacks on me will be lively. I'm stupid, retarded, low educated and so on because you can't grasp the facts on the level that we communicate and then it'll be I don't understand how papers are actually submitted and published in journals.

I'd just be satisfied if someone, anyone would go back and actually ANSWER the questions I posted in my 2 or 3 threads. LOTS of things don't add up and I'd like for you all HIGHLY INTELLECTUAL MEMBERS to explain it to little ole retardo me.

Not holding my breath.

Nalajr

Edited by Nalajr

Guest StankApe

I dunno man, I think that when you give your word you should keep it. Even if this means you end up being frustrated.... I would guess that there's a time limit on these NDA's and if she hasn't published by then, I reckon that the bigger $$$ people WILL say to hell with it and release their stuff...

I'll address your ideas to some degree, Nalajr. Ketchum is working with David Paulides, a retired police detective. In his own book called the Hoopa Project, Paulides conducted a field investigation on the reservation of the Hoopa in northern California. He asked people he interviewed to sign affidavits supporting their stories. Perhaps Paulides legally structured approach made sense to Ketchum, since agreeing to be silent takes away a person's sensational motivations.

On the matter of embargoes, not all journals have them. While Nature states an embargo policy on submitted papers, they do this so media can have a chance to study the contents of a piece, and reliably report the story to a lay public. I personally have asked another journal, not Nature, about their embargo policy, but learned that they don't have one. That journal was the American Journal of Physical Anthropology; so I reason that they did not receive Ketchum's paper as a submission.

And so we wait.

Edited by mitchw

Guest RedRatSnake

Anyone remember the live camera feed that was done a few year's ago in a reported squatch area, there was a feed station it was a 24 Hr live streaming feed you could log onto and chat, no BF were spotted but it caught a ton of other animals.

Tim :)

Edited by RedRatSnake

Guest Waynescod

Am I missing something? Here's a link to some game cam photos from WA.

http://www.olympicproject.com/id13.html

More, some months ago I saw another game cam film from some hunter website which showed some part of something brown and furry walking upright in daylight. The hunter wouldn't go further than to suggest we take a look. Sorry I can't find the site, but that doesn't mean I'm making it up.

There's plenty of them I found this (video gone viral) last week.

It's like asking for "Thoughts To Why Bigfoot Doesn't Leave Footprints". It depends on what you believe, all bigfooters live in a house of glass and shouldn't throw stones.

Guy in a suit

Fake foot prints

Probably bear or some other animal

Somebody's pulling a prank

They are seeing things

Odd DNA was probably from something else

I see people on here that like to argue or Troll about evidence no matter what it is.

I personally completed all the habitat mapping for the suspected sightings areas and am a amateur birder and I still have problems wirh the exact id of the ibw. I am completly in the know on this and I can say we never found any evidence. Pm me if you want any details of the mapping, , my mapping could easily apply tothe big guy

Jodie do you really believe that "most" of the people in this thread can read a submission in a scientific journal, understand it and be able to explain its contents to a high school class to the degree that they could understand it? If that's the case, this is by far the smartest forum on the internet.

If Ketchum makes a good living with her lab and has a stellar reputation, why would she even get involved in Sassy stuff and risk everything she has worked for her whole life? 3 Reasons possible, 1. just for kicks, 2. She wants to protect what she believes and has knowledge of being out there, or 3. MONEY. The oldest motive in the world. Well maybe another, 4. a shot at fame and immortality in the science/Sassy community.

If it would be OK for Ketchum to go in front of a group of scientists and present preliminary findings then why is she BARRED, or continues to refuse to tell anything to the people that are backing and supporting her the most, the Sassy Community? Or is it a case that the "journal" that she is "working" with has people that are monitoring all the Sassy forums looking for leaks on their exclusive article.

I think everyone that has signed one of those GOOFY Non-disclosure statements should immediately rip it up and tell what they know. The only reason she would have people sign them is to protect her profitability of her product. What could she do? They could tell her to get a lawyer, contact my lawyer and we'll file some papers to the court and then argue for deposition times, that SHE would have to pay for, for each person that torn the NDA up....and then she has to show how she was DAMAGED and what it's worth in each case. You're looking at multiple years with LOTS of lawyers and bills rising like a geyser. Then after the prelim stuff is out of the way the trial can start and then you're looking at probably multiple years of litigation in this case. Is she THAT successfull in her business where she could wage that kind of prolonged battle?

C'mon everyone that has signed one of those goofy and meaningless NDA statements needs to rip it up now, better yet put yourself on Youtube ripping it up and start feeling freedom. Then come out and tell the story. And let the chips fall where they will. She ain't got the cash to sue all of you that did it.

I know, I know. the next few posters won't address ANY of the questions I raised in my last 2 or 3 posts or provide any info about what journal Ketchum is submitting to. No answers at all, but the attacks on me will be lively. I'm stupid, retarded, low educated and so on because you can't grasp the facts on the level that we communicate and then it'll be I don't understand how papers are actually submitted and published in journals.

I'd just be satisfied if someone, anyone would go back and actually ANSWER the questions I posted in my 2 or 3 threads. LOTS of things don't add up and I'd like for you all HIGHLY INTELLECTUAL MEMBERS to explain it to little ole retardo me.

Not holding my breath.

Nalajr

I'm not attacking you, I'm trying to explain. There is a difference between being uninformed about a process and being stupid. I don't think you are stupid. Yes, several of us talking in this thread have either worked in research or submitted papers, so I believe they know what they are talking about even if I don't always agree with them.

I don't think anyone is paying one bit of attention to the BFF with the exception of Robert Lindsay, and he doesn't really count. Gossip by others about unfounded rumors is not going to damage her project. The Bigfoot community is interested, but other than the sample donors, how have we supported her as a community? We are not privy to the results of the reseearch so I can only assume the sample donors have good reason for signing the NDA's before the paper is released for publishing. No one forced anyone into these agreements that I am aware of. as far as we know, Ketchum is the "face" of the project, I do realize she would have to have serious money backing her from some source to be able to continue this project to the point of sequencing genomes. I don't think I would want to take the backers on in court by going against the NDA if I had one IMO.

I can only guess at Dr. Ketchum's motives, but I don't think money is the primary objective. Based on what she has said, she was not prepared for how complex this project became. She says she was not really involved in bigfoot world before she was approached to do this project. Being involved in a bigfoot DNA project would have little affect on her commercial business, it might raise some eyebrows or questions if she were more involved in research full time, but she isn't.

As for fame, this won't be the definitive study should it be successful. It will need to be repeated by several groups IMO, or a body produced, because of the nature of the claim, being that of an ape or subhuman living undetected in North America.

BFF Patron

I personally completed all the habitat mapping for the suspected sightings areas and am a amateur birder and I still have problems wirh the exact id of the ibw. I am completly in the know on this and I can say we never found any evidence. Pm me if you want any details of the mapping, , my mapping could easily apply tothe big guy

What if it was the long term auditory memory for patterned cadence by BF and resultant replay by them of the archaic sound traces of IBW as wood knocks that were carried forward over time.......and those were the knocks that were recorded? LOL

How strong was the visual evidence for IBW anyway?

Check your PM.

here is a photo looking north and east from Lookout Mt in the Gifford Pinchot Natinal Forest. My understanding is a trail cameras trigger area is only a couple hundred square feet. Lets assume the area in this photo has a poulation of 25 Sasquatch. Where should I place my camera in order to get a photo of one.

post-3060-091780900 1324143659_thumb.jpg

post-3060-004168900 1324143727_thumb.jpg

BFF Patron

Anyone remember the live camera feed that was done a few year's ago in a reported squatch area, there was a feed station it was a 24 Hr live streaming feed you could log onto and chat, no BF were spotted but it caught a ton of other animals.

Tim :)

Yes, that was one of the Kentucky projects as I remember. I believe we have some members that have familiarity with that project.

here is a photo looking north and east from Lookout Mt in the Gifford Pinchot Natinal Forest. My understanding is a trail cameras trigger area is only a couple hundred square feet. Lets assume the area in this photo has a poulation of 25 Sasquatch. Where should I place my camera in order to get a photo of one.

Well, wouldn't the answer to that question necessitate a panoramic 360 scene first?

Personally, from what I "can see" I'd want to know more about game trails coming up from the grove of trees off the embankment.

Guest HucksterFoot

Here's Bigfoot. :]

Heres_Bigfoot-1.jpg

I tink it is just a matter of time before a good picture will be captured. I feel the Personal range of Sasquach could be a couple hundred square miles so to capure that photo it would be just luck.

I love being in the forest and mountains and will place a camera some where someday. I hope to capture a good Sasquach photo but if I don't I will enjoy the sport and the wildlife pics I do get.

To answer the original question, my thoughts are, that they know thier territory very well and recognize things that are out of place, not there the last time they came through and not a natural part of the environment within thier territory. Sorta like my wife, she doesn't miss a **** thing. (sorry, thinking outloud)

They are caught on game cams from time to time, but that still proves nothing.

Edited by WesT
Content Doubled

Guest RedRatSnake

Perhaps if folks started to use the right equipment getting a picture of a BF would not be so hard, I recommend using BIGFOOT Brand Batteries, their formulated for low noise and give off the scent of a fresh killed Dear & Popcorn.

BIGFOOT Batteries are only sold at the BFF miniature golf gift shop, Buy some today and "GET THE ADVANTAGE"

6528414065_2332cd1847_z.jpg

BIGFOOT batteries are a trade mark of the BFF miniature golf and amusement park. LCC.

Tim ~ :)