Bf Voice

Ten posts and batting a thousand already, I see. My suggestion would be for you to go find bigfoot and stick a microphone in his face and ask what his thoughts are on some of these recordings. :lol::lol::lol:

BFF Patron

Is it possible to put a thread on ignore, geeeesh? mad.gif

I just wish we had some factual recordings that were proven to be from a Sasquatch. The recordings are becoming numerous and overated just as the blurry photos have become.

There's a whole world of woods out there just waiting on you. I don't need anymore proof. The night I saw my BF crossing the road, we had just recorded a record (for us) of 28 vocalizations from that area in the previous 1 hr and 50 minuts.

One of our crew was in a tree stand across the river from one making noise several years back. I know. None of that proves anything to you. So what.

Again, you're welcome to go out and experience your own events. That's what many of us have done. That's why we're hear to discuss it. Your displeasure in our wanting to talk about it is pretty meaningless to those who have personal experiences.

Thanks for your time.

• Upvote 1

I have a short tract that I recorded one night during what appeared to be an argument. There was quite a bit of arguing before I thought to start recording it. The only one I got was this big, deep voice. The other voices sounded more like a teenaged human male.

I think somebody got called a cracker. :lol:

It's the first one on this link.

I was playing this while our new dog Bucky was lying behind me.

Suddenly he jumped up and started barking and howling plus baying, and ran to the front door..

Needless to say I stopped the recordings. Yikes!

Guest COGrizzly

One friend (who has never seen one) did describe a terrifying sound he heard/felt in the San Juans years ago. He is a very experienced hunter and knows his sounds. He was DEEP in the San Juans where no one else was. He said it was a "roar" with the sound being much like a roar from a great ape. It was at night and it shook the ground it was so loud and so close.

Thanks for posting this comparison, and mentioning your friend's experience, Wes. White-handed gibbon vocals, were somewhat comparable to the multi octive and higher pitched scream, that ended the vocal we experienced. What we heard had more force, and was fast and continuous during all the dramatic vocal changes.. as if it were produced with one huge breath.

Your welcome. That's exactly what he said, the difference was it had more force than the White-handed gibbon call and it never subsided in pitch or amplitude. He said it sounded as if it was moving toward him as it screamed. The dog (which woke him up barking in the middle of the night in the first place) ceased barking and went into his doghouse when the vocalization started. Needless to say he retreated back into the house as well. The vocalization continued for about 2 min. after he went back inside. The setting of this audio encounter was at a pond up in a farmers field that was behind his house (which is in a fairly large and upscale subdivision).

I've heard them laugh & the little ones giggle many times, when there was no doubt about who it was. They have quite a sense of humor.

The human kids around here think this place is "spooky" & don't ever come here at night.

Do they sound similar to a chimp or hyena laughing in a high tone, a low tone guttural laugh or maybe both depending on the bf? Do you know of any other person who has heard them giggle and laugh?

If they have a sense of humor then it makes me wonder why I haven't seen reports of bf giggling and laughing at people in the woods when they scare people, see them accidentally trip and fall, burn themselves at the campfire ect. Not that I've seen every report there is but if they had a sense of humor you would think that would be fairly common in reports.

There's a whole world of woods out there just waiting on you. I don't need anymore proof. The night I saw my BF crossing the road, we had just recorded a record (for us) of 28 vocalizations from that area in the previous 1 hr and 50 minuts.

One of our crew was in a tree stand across the river from one making noise several years back. I know. None of that proves anything to you. So what.

Again, you're welcome to go out and experience your own events. That's what many of us have done. That's why we're hear to discuss it. Your displeasure in our wanting to talk about it is pretty meaningless to those who have personal experiences.

Thanks for your time.

How do we know that it's not a person making those sounds? Perhaps it was somebody that knows you were there looking for a Bigfoot. A picture is worth a thousand sounds because it's easier to tell if it's a hoax or not. If you can set up a machine to record sounds from one why can't you get one in a camera trap?

Do they sound similar to a chimp or hyena laughing in a high tone, a low tone guttural laugh or maybe both depending on the bf? Do you know of any other person who has heard them giggle and laugh?

If they have a sense of humor then it makes me wonder why I haven't seen reports of bf giggling and laughing at people in the woods when they scare people, see them accidentally trip and fall, burn themselves at the campfire ect. Not that I've seen every report there is but if they had a sense of humor you would think that would be fairly common in reports.

The babies sounded almost like our babies with a little chimp sound mixed in, but more human than chimp. I've also heard some laughing that sounded like hyenas. My grandson was trying to get a campfire started last week & was having trouble getting it to burn.

He said he heard some out in the brush laughing at him, & described it as a cross between monkeys & hyenas. He was irritated because his fire wouldn't burn, but he said when he heard them laughing, it suddenly seemed funny & he was laughing, too.

I know what he meant, because when I hear the adults laugh, I can feel it, like I'm laughing with them. The older ones that I've heard were more of a deep chuckle. Kind of a "huh, huh, huh".

Yes, I have a couple of friends that have heard them laugh.

How do we know that it's not a person making those sounds? Perhaps it was somebody that knows you were there looking for a Bigfoot. A picture is worth a thousand sounds because it's easier to tell if it's a hoax or not. If you can set up a machine to record sounds from one why can't you get one in a camera trap?

I don't go looking for Bigfoot. They come here.

How do you know I don't have pictures? You assume a lot.

Edited by Sasfooty

Hi Kerry,

Before I give my 2cents worth I would say first I understand your intention is just in trying to be objective, and to keep the path of truth seeking clear from all the fuzzy stuff. Perhaps though one cant come to any truth that is apparenly objective, perhaps reality is being created as we speak - clearly in our history things previously defined and identified one way, are later defined and identified another.

As for the sounds people identify as sasquatch, bigfoot or in my case yowie - really if you hear a sound which you know is not human and you match it with other information about you as fitting the descriptors for the yowie, yeti, bigfoot etc then you attribute it as such, (though for some time hopefully you do so openly and not as absolute). Identification is a wide matter. How does a blind person know that the person talking to them is human? In a sense the fact we dont have any absolute visual descriptor of the bigfoot, yowie, yeti etc out in the public arena in terms we find factual and definitive (such as a photo) is like being blind in our search at present. We use what we do have to make identification.

Identification is a matter of perspective in truth. In the 19th century some anglo saxon and european groups believed the Australian aboriginal person to be less than human and rewards were given out for killing aboriginal people (in fact they were not given the vote in Australia until 1967). Now thankfully aboriginal australians are unquestionably identified as humans equal to any other human, also now thankfully there are people who realise nothing is less than a human nor more than a human. So identitification is a huge thing. Some people identitify trees as people in their world view. In that view there are the rock people, tree people, yowie people, human people, etc - non less than the other. Scientists have at times thought a creature not part of a certain species and changed that as they saw traits which fit their species identifications. Identity is an iffy thing at best really and is only used in a way to relate concepts within a certain world view.

Back to sounds. Sounds tell a lot about a being without all the presupposed identifications. I have heard a roar growl I had never heard before and before hearing it the creature making it walked as a bipedal being, so heavy they shook the house when on the verandah. I also was aware through way they had moved through the bush to the verandah and other signs that they fit descriptors of the yowie (known also to be in the area by past aboriginal people and by the europeans living there). All that together and I call that a yowie sound, but I am open to the creature being called something else. I have also seen a yowie. I have heard other sounds in the bush that putting it together with what I already identified and what was new, I attribute to yowies, but again I am open to this being something else. In general though the actual sound of a being gives you masses of information about it and it doesnt really matter what we call it in the English language or in any other human language utilising labels as identification. The sound is an experience and is a communication. I dont really care if I can proove its this being or that by name, but I know what is not a sound natural to the human body or other creatures in the bush I hear normally. I know the experience of hearing something far out of my normal world experience. This is what matters and the knowledge and connection to ways of seeing gained from it is what matters.

You ask why these beings arent captured in video or photos and I believe there is a whole thread on that. I believe (would even say know) they are intuitive and sense intention. They also would have unfettered development of all their senses and even the smell of a camera would be picked up by them. It is hard to explain the intuitive knowledge base to those who believe intuitive knowledge to be untrustworthy. Having experienced sudden extreme ability in smell etc, I can say a smell also puts out much information for those listening in from their deep intuitive understanding. Smell of a humans camera carrying all the energy of humans intention about it, and just carrying smell of material not natural to the bush is likely plenty of information for bigfoot or any animal living in the bush using all their senses to the highest degree and not mucking with the information from their senses by trying to give it a label.

Probably wrote too much again. Sorry. Still I get you are just trying to keep the method of truth seeking unmurky. :)

Edited by Encounter

We come here primarily to talk about evidence and there's some out there, I just don't believe sounds alone are in the same line with good evidence. Maybe in GuyfromIndiana's case it was one of his buddies a little over anxious about hunting for Bigfoot so he wanted to step it up a bit. If he could produce a photo for us along with the sounds even one that was Iffy or from another date but in the same area, then we would have something.

We come here primarily to talk about evidence and there's some out there, I just don't believe sounds alone are in the same line with good evidence. Maybe in GuyfromIndiana's case it was one of his buddies a little over anxious about hunting for Bigfoot so he wanted to step it up a bit. If he could produce a photo for us along with the sounds even one that was Iffy or from another date but in the same area, then we would have something.

Hi Kerry,

Im not sure that we come here primarily to speak on evidence in terms of factual evidence of the type our current scientifc community might accept (if they dont carry a presupposing prejudice). Not everyone is here for discussion only fitting the non intuitive world discourse.

I wont speak on Guy from Indiana's case (except to say thats a really long name) but just say that a recording or picture is not always proof. The people who built the pyramids (through some method not yet explained by all our best scientists and archeologists) didnt have cameras we know about or recordings we recognise but they believed in a creature called a sphinx and other creatures our scientists would call fictional. We dont question their magnificence in technology in terms of the pyramids, but somehow think their not having a camera or cars and believing in sphinxes made them undeveloped compared to our society. Really the world around you is known to you through your world view. That is the only fact. Still Kerry, I applaud you that you have stood alone here in discussion and have taken on some disgruntlement toward you without hiding away.

Edited by Encounter

B) Here is Rich La Monica's 'Ohio Talker' recording from 1994(?). When I first heard it a number of years ago I was startled to realize it sounded a lot like the dialogue I heard between two different individuals I now believe to have been a pair of Sasquatch - but more softly spoken than in the audio clip - above my pup tent many years ago in Algonquin Park. Their speech almost sounds like a backwards recording.

I have not heard a roar but I have heard them imitate songbirds and black bear.

- Dudlow

Scroll down to the second recording titled, "Is this Bigfoot speech?".

http://sasquatchsearch.tripod.com/sounds.htm