Bf Voice

B) Here is Rich La Monica's 'Ohio Talker' recording from 1994(?). When I first heard it a number of years ago I was startled to realize it sounded a lot like the dialogue I heard between two different individuals I now believe to have been a pair of Sasquatch - but more softly spoken than in the audio clip - above my pup tent many years ago in Algonquin Park. Their speech almost sounds like a backwards recording.

I have not heard a roar but I have heard them imitate songbirds and black bear.

- Dudlow

Scroll down to the second recording titled, "Is this Bigfoot speech?".

http://sasquatchsearch.tripod.com/sounds.htm

Dudlow,was that recorded near a river do you know? Just sometimes rivers at night sound like people talking. Im a believer through experience so please dont think Im doubting it, just thinking on all the sounds Ive heard.

There are three recordings in that area, one is the Talker which really sounds humanish. The one I asked about re the river was the third recording of muffled talking sounds.

Edited by Encounter

B) Sorry to disappoint you, 'Encounter', but I don't know if there was a river close by on the third recording.

As for the second recording, I corresponded with Rich La Monica years ago when he had his website, 'Norka of Akron', long since taken down. He got his talker recording accidentally when he left his Radio Shack microsette recorder with automatic voice activation on top of the engine hood of his van over night. In the original recording (not the foreshortened clip above) you can hear what sounded like two individuals quietly jabbering back and forth, along with the handling noise when one of them picked up the recorder and then set it back down. Too bad they didn't include all of that in the clip above.

The third recording I know absolutely nothing about. Sorry, I don't know who made it or where. Wish I knew more.

- Dudlow

B) Sorry to disappoint you, 'Encounter', but I don't know if there was a river close by on the third recording.

As for the second recording, I corresponded with Rich La Monica years ago when he had his website, 'Norka of Akron', long since taken down. He got his talker recording accidentally when he left his Radio Shack microsette recorder with automatic voice activation on top of the engine hood of his van over night. In the original recording (not the foreshortened clip above) you can hear what sounded like two individuals quietly jabbering back and forth, along with the handling noise when one of them picked up the recorder and then set it back down. Too bad they didn't include all of that in the clip above.

The third recording I know absolutely nothing about. Sorry, I don't know who made it or where. Wish I knew more.

- Dudlow

Pretty interesting stuff!

I don't go looking for Bigfoot. They come here.

How do you know I don't have pictures? You assume a lot.

I was only talking about the recordings presented by the GuyfromIndiana, I'm sorry if you took it the wrong way. You may have genuine pictures, that's what I like to hear. The combination makes cases like yours much more believeable over cases where all they have is some sound recordings. I don't mean to sound like the GuyfromIndiana is a hoaxer but he could be the victim of a hoax.

I was only talking about the recordings presented by the GuyfromIndiana, I'm sorry if you took it the wrong way. You may have genuine pictures, that's what I like to hear. The combination makes cases like yours much more believeable over cases where all they have is some sound recordings. I don't mean to sound like the GuyfromIndiana is a hoaxer but he could be the victim of a hoax.

I noticed you were answering GFI after it was too late to edit the post. Sorry about that.

I guess you didn't read where we've had sightings AT this location at the time or in conjunction with vocalizations. And as well, these (vocalizations) have been going on literally for decades. It isn't something 'new' just because a few of us are there. This isn't something we experienced once or twice. You would have to know something about the location to understand what we know about the area and what few people are in it. I've been associated with this area 6 years now. I have a modest array of information and experiences there you know nothing about.

Again, this thread isn't about bringing anyone any evidence. This is a thread where people who've had experiences can discuss it amoungst ourselves. That's what forums are for.

I guess you didn't read where we've had sightings AT this location at the time or in conjunction with vocalizations. And as well, these (vocalizations) have been going on literally for decades. It isn't something 'new' just because a few of us are there. This isn't something we experienced once or twice. You would have to know something about the location to understand what we know about the area and what few people are in it. I've been associated with this area 6 years now. I have a modest array of information and experiences there you know nothing about.

Again, this thread isn't about bringing anyone any evidence. This is a thread where people who've had experiences can discuss it amoungst ourselves. That's what forums are for.

Forums are also for people that get so puzzled by a claim that they feel compelled to jump in and try to understand why people are so vested in the topic that they'll accept anything as a Sasquatch. The same guys going back and repeating a hoax on you doesn't make it more credible. If a Sasquatch was that bold I would expect some kind of photo or good print cast by now. I know it's easy to get stuck on what you personally believe but you can't expect others to believe it when they can't get a word in edge wise, be flexible and respectful, give others a chance to speak what they think and we can talk it over from there.

We have compelling evidence with sound plus photos, and video with good foot print casts. We all have our own standards for what will and won't pass muster. The same witnesses going back and getting only sound no matter how many times they repeat it will never give us that aha moment or make big news.

Edited by Kerry

Forums are also for people that get so puzzled by a claim that they feel compelled to jump in and try to understand why people are so vested in the topic that they'll accept anything as a Sasquatch.

Forums, especially the BFF, are certainly designed for respectful discussion.

The OP of this thread was...

Does BF have a low voice or a raspy voice, or something else, or a combination of several???

Members who had some experience/knowledge related to the OP responded with their experiences.

Great question that evoked stimulating and thoughtful discussion.

I guess what constantly confuses/amazes me is the apparent incessant and seemingly irresistable need for some to try and poo-poo such conversation.

What inside info do you have regarding GII and a willingness on his behalf to accept anything as Sasquatch related?

It might interest you to know that he wasn't 100% a believer until he had his experiences. So, he wasn't just out looking for anything he could associate with Sasquatch.

I suspect the same goes for others that responded to this thread. In fact, I know it does.

If a Sasquatch was that bold I would expect some kind of photo or good print cast by now.

How do you know there isn't further corroborative evidence associated with the research area of GII? ;)

He's a VERY respected member of this community and I think he is one that doesn't really feel a need to try and prove anything to anyone. The matter of the existence of BF is resolved for him.

He and I disagree on the Kill/No-Kill philosophy, but I certainly understand and respect his position.

Who knows? Mine might change if I ever witnessed one myself. I don't think it would, but I realize that it might.

We all have our own standards for what will and won't pass muster.

Absolutely. I personally have a high standard I guess. Some things I believe and some things I don't.

But I've been around this community for a long time and I do believe in the moral and ethical standards of quite a few people.

Their accounts are what maintains my interest in the subject in all sincerity.

Just wondering why some can't resist interrupting good discussion, in which they have no personal experience to proffer, with insinuations of gullibility or some other accusation hinting at malfeasance of some sort by those that do?

Your posts are within the rules and I'll fight for your right to express your opinion.

I'm just wondering what you and others get out of jumping in to every thread and trying to poo-poo the discussion?

I'm just wondering what you and others get out of jumping in to every thread and trying to poo-poo the discussion?

Folks that ask questions or are trying to understand why people will accept anything as a Sasquatch aren't taking a poo-poo on the discussion. How far is one willing to go to prove Sasquatch exists? Should we throw out all logic and common sense just to support a pro Sasquatch outlook to anything that comes along? I've seen where GuyInIndiana has jumped into threads to reject evidence that could be real, whether it was because it wasn't about him or for whatever reason that doesn't matter but it's not fair to be discriminative about who can question substantial claims.

I hope he does get something from this site and I hope my questions have pushed him into looking harder if he really has something going on there. I will be the first to congratulate GuyInIndiana if he ever comes up with something that really is substantial.

Edited by Kerry

The same witnesses going back and getting only sound no matter how many times they repeat it will never give us that aha moment or make big news.

I am exactly who you are describing here , and will continue, as an amateur recordist.. to go back and try and gather more "sound" anytime I wish to. I could give a fat crap less, about ever giving you or anyone else here that "aha moment" , or care about making "big news", or even try and explain and converse with you... on why I can't come back with something to prove what I have experienced. It is.... what it is. That is my detailed explanation, and hope you have a very Happy New Year.

Folks that ask questions or are trying to understand why people will accept anything as a Sasquatch aren't taking a poo-poo on the discussion. How far is one willing to go to prove Sasquatch exists? Should we throw out all logic and common sense just to support a pro Sasquatch outlook to anything that comes along? I've seen where GuyInIndiana has jumped into threads to reject evidence that could be real, whether it was because it wasn't about him or for whatever reason that doesn't matter but it's not fair to be discriminative about who can question substantial claims.

I hope he does get something from this site and I hope my questions have pushed him into looking harder if he really has something going on there. I will be the first to congratulate GuyInIndiana if he ever comes up with something that really is substantial.

Feel free to link us your evidence, in the spirit of fairness of course.

The babies sounded almost like our babies with a little chimp sound mixed in, but more human than chimp. I've also heard some laughing that sounded like hyenas. My grandson was trying to get a campfire started last week & was having trouble getting it to burn.

He said he heard some out in the brush laughing at him, & described it as a cross between monkeys & hyenas. He was irritated because his fire wouldn't burn, but he said when he heard them laughing, it suddenly seemed funny & he was laughing, too.

I know what he meant, because when I hear the adults laugh, I can feel it, like I'm laughing with them. The older ones that I've heard were more of a deep chuckle. Kind of a "huh, huh, huh".

Yes, I have a couple of friends that have heard them laugh.

Well that's certainly fascinating although if they are part human it shouldn't come as much surprise that they giggle and laugh but it still leaves me curious as to why this behavior is not common in reports. Either way thanks for taking the time to answer my questions.

Well that's certainly fascinating although if they are part human it shouldn't come as much surprise that they giggle and laugh but it still leaves me curious as to why this behavior is not common in reports. Either way thanks for taking the time to answer my questions.

Several of my group of researchers heard what they described as "kids giggling" one night. I know that Bigfoot can talk and laugh because it has been heard by several. One of the reason this may not be mentioned in reports is very simple. Until a few years ago, the very mention of a Bigfoot talking was ridiculed by the very ones that called themselves researchers. You should have seen the ridicule I got when I first joined the BFF and posted about what I was hearing and recording. The only thing that kept me going was that there were others on this forum that had heard the same things that I was hearing but they would not post openly about hearing it because of ridicule from the rest of the forum members. They would email me or send PMs but not post anything about the talking.

I am so glad that times have changed and that more or coming out with what they have heard in the past and present regardless the ridicule.

This should point to one thing. Do not be so fast to dismiss what some say they heard or saw. I am at the same time not saying believe everything someone says but at least consider the what ifs and let things run the coarse and in the end, the truth will come to light.

Mike (watch1)

I have a short tract that I recorded one night during what appeared to be an argument. There was quite a bit of arguing before I thought to start recording it. The only one I got was this big, deep voice. The other voices sounded more like a teenaged human male.

I think somebody got called a cracker. :lol:

It's the first one on this link.

Hey Sas.. I just wanted to go on the record and let you know several of these were very intriguing....

A couple of the lower down ones definitely have some coyote activity- but even then there's some odd calls and sounds intermixed within them- possible mimicry or even as if "they" were having some fun getting the 'yotes howling...

I dont know if you've posted this sound evidence here before, or on the old BFF- and what kind of reception it got... but, I for one just wanted to let you know that I thought they are pretty cool...

Art