Bfro Expeditions

WV FOOTER

Admin

Just out of curiosity, has anyone ever went on one of those pricey BFRO Expeditions? Could you share your experience? Did you actually have an encounter of any kind?

They look like they are going to have one VERY close to where I live and work. I might have to work on my rock-tossing skills...

Tim B.

Interesting that you specify "hard". Consistency shouldn't matter...

Why stay out of Texas? It's a wee bit far for me, but if there's something of worth...

Tim B.

TX? well, down there is perhaps a higher % odds that if you throw rocks at them ,they may throw lead back at you.......lead usually wins.

Edited by slicktrick

Guest TexasTracker

Now now.... don't judge us all down here based on a few members of one group. There are a vast majority down here that are no-kill. Yes, you CAN be a Texan and still no-kill... at least on squatches.

I agree TT, didn't mean come off quite like that.fact is, probably not a good idea to throw rocks at any research group in any state ,cause you never really know what a strangers reaction may be.

Interesting that you specify "hard". Consistency shouldn't matter...

It would matter to the tosser. hehe

Hard feces would be more easy and less messy to toss, could be tossed further, and would not be a big stink for the tosser.

It might be more fun to use soft feces, only cause it would sound funny,"whats that mysterious plopping?"

You could try it but something tells me you wouldn't try it twice. nyuk nyuk

Guest wudewasa

What bigfoot researchers get when they go Trick or Treating...

This is evidence that squatches reside in subdivisions on Halloween!

Now now.... don't judge us all down here based on a few members of one group. There are a vast majority down here that are no-kill. Yes, you CAN be a Texan and still no-kill... at least on squatches.

I'm so glad to hear there's at least one of you that has some common sense. :)

Edited by Patty3