Bfro Expeditions

WV FOOTER

Baboon,

Can't say I have ever seen any "Cowtowing" during either expedition. Apparently you are telling me that learning/figuring out is much easier to do on your own than gaining knowledge from several experienced people willing to teach what they have learned over the years? Wow, I wish I had that nugget of wisdom back when I was in grade school. Bottom line, BFRO Expeditions are not for everyone, but I really enjoyed the ones I went on.

"Now now.... don't judge us all down here based on a few members of one group. There are a vast majority down here that are no-kill. Yes, you CAN be a Texan and still no-kill... at least on squatches".

Amen TexasTracker.......I'm a no-kill Texan too.

I haven't been on an expedition, probably won't ever go.

BUT, I know people who have, and that have learned a lot of good tactics, have been privy to photos and other evidence that simply isn't available for the public to view, and have had some pretty unique experiences that could be attributed to a BF.

Some of these folks have been nice enough to share some of their tactics with me, to allow me to be better suited for research in the field.

So yeah, you don't have to go on an expedition to learn some tactics, but if you don't have a pal that has been on one teach you, well, the learning curve is much greater.

Guest wudewasa

The fee does keep out the riff raff that are more of a distraction than those who are truly there to learn. It serves a purpose and is effective.

"Riff raff" is a very subjective term. One could argue that there are riff raff within the BFRO along with upstanding people.

There seems to be some folks out there that claim to be doing very well in the field of bigfoot research without the help of the BFRO. Some people just aren't joiners.

Edited by wudewasa

Admin

I can see the logic of the fee, it makes sense.