For Those Who Walk Among Them

Doc Holliday

Guest Vincent

i find it slightly offensive that sasfooty claims over and over again that if she DID get a clear photo, she wouldnt post it here or show it to us.

so its ok to come on here with stories of telepathic bf, hearing bf giving birth, making friends with 2 of em, witnessing one of the bf females "acting like a tart" and expect US to listen, but then turn around and say that the forum members basically dont deserve proof?

how insulting. i cant get back those minutes of my life ive used to read your (imho) mistaken claims.

Edited by HRPuffnstuff

i find it slightly offensive that sasfooty claims over and over again that if she DID get a clear photo, she wouldnt post it here or show it to us.

so its ok to come on here with stories of telepathic bf, hearing bf giving birth, making friends with 2 of em, witnessing one of the bf females "acting like a tart" and expect US to listen, but then turn around and say that the forum members basically dont deserve proof?

how insulting. i cant get back those minutes of my life ive usedto read your (imho) fraudulent claims.

And who are you to say that? If they dont want to share it, their call, popular or not. To them or anyone you and I are just another avatar on a web forum. Maybe grab some perspective.

Guest Vincent

And who are you to say that? If they dont want to share it, their call, popular or not. To them or anyone you and I are just another avatar on a web forum. Maybe grab some perspective.

who am i to say that? well, im a reader of a open forum that sassy chose to write her story on. as far as i know, im allowed to post my opinion on it. if i was not, i would not. but i am.

thats who i am.

I personally don't find your claims that outrageous, I have heard worse.

I am sure that there are many people here who enjoy reading your story and find it interesting. Focus on them. But there are also those who will be skeptical and will question you. The mods are here to make sure the questions are not out of line. I would be the first to report someone for insulting you regardless of my skepticism of your claims. If someone asks you a question that bothers you, simply ignore it.

I'll take this a level deeper maybe, and make the repetive observation that I see a difference between Sas and the other guy who was claiming expert status, telepathy and all kinds of fun....

Where I could some things offensive, is where some members just seem to think they are "owed" answers just because they ask them never considering that some niave individual (not nessicarily sas) could come here hoping to share an experience and get overrun by either the forum sense of entitlement (which is frankly BS btw) or they maybe getc onned into letting a Biscardi style circus onto their property much to their regret, I think moneymaker was accused of this once or twice also.

if she didnt want to share it she shouldnt post it on an internet forum for bigfoot.

read my response below and maybe lose the entitlement feeling, makes things easier

;)

Guest Vincent

i dont see how asking a question on an open forum is entitlement, but hey.

coming on here and saying you have bf in your backyard, can get proof but wont, is the same as laying out a gigantic feast in front of a starving person. dont be surprised if that person asks you for a bit of food.

Guest ChrisBFRPKY

i dont see how asking a question on an open forum is entitlement, but hey.

coming on here and saying you have bf in your backyard, can get proof but wont, is the same as laying out a gigantic feast in front of a starving person. dont be surprised if that person asks you for a bit of food.

Vincent that's an interesting comparison. I think Sasfooty has shared some of her "food" with us from her picnic basket. I think a sence of entitlement would likely compare to, now that she's shared some of her food with us, we return her kindness by demanding the entire remaining contents of her picnic basket, and we're offended and perplexed at why she won't give it up. That's an "entitled" point of view for sure. We should probably just thank her for what we've received already and if she chooses to share more, that's great too.

Chris B.

Guest Vincent

understandable chris. sassy has told us about some of the food in her basket, but has yet to actually give us a peice of tanginal food to eat. ok enough food referances im hungry!!

Vincent that's an interesting comparison. I think Sasfooty has shared some of her "food" with us from her picnic basket. I think a sence of entitlement would likely compare to, now that she's shared some of her food with us, we return her kindness by demanding the entire remaining contents of her picnic basket, and we're offended and perplexed at why she won't give it up. That's an "entitled" point of view for sure. We should probably just thank her for what we've received already and if she chooses to share more, that's great too.

Chris B.

No offense Chris but I find that a wee bit naive. Folks need to remember that this is a website, and like it or not, the internet isn't real life, it's a place to discuss things, yes but chicken farmers can be ex-cia spooks, among any one of a number of examples.

Also, if someone did have a concievable situation going and wanted to get it off their chest without killing their (or squatchy's) privacy, they may well naively come here to post that. My advice would be it would be better for them to go the route of reporting the activity to a local research group and then dictate terms of any investigation. Bringing the story to a discussion forum only feeds the entitlement minded who demand proof and come off as clueless (to me anyway), to the sensitivity of any activity, maintaining a nuetral research area, as well respect for people's privacy. Imho Vincent came here with a chip on the shoulder so I'll use him as the example. My impression is that Sassy comes off as someone who wanted to share, not invite a small army of yahoos into a situation they would possibly screw up by just assuming they should have access to the area and that sassy or any other witness owes them anything. They simply don't. I have always suspected many a story stays quiet because of that kind of stupid thinking.

Regardless of whether you agree with me or not, Sassy didn't come here spouting off about psychic conversations with squatchy, claiming to be an expert et al. That individual rightly got criticized, Sassy didn't do that, and they don't owe Vincent anything. I've quite likely seen one to, but I opted and still do not to bring out here or any other forum because that’s my right and my option. I don't bring that up for any other reason than making the point. Many others here may fall into the same category, so lighten up before you get on your high horse. It's altitude may be overestimated.

Guest ChrisBFRPKY

No offense Chris but I find that a wee bit naive. Folks need to remember that this is a website, and like it or not, the internet isn't real life, it's a place to discuss things, yes but chicken farmers can be ex-cia spooks, among any one of a number of examples.

Also, if someone did have a concievable situation going and wanted to get it off their chest without killing their (or squatchy's) privacy, they may well naively come here to post that. My advice would be it would be better for them to go the route of reporting the activity to a local research group and then dictate terms of any investigation. Bringing the story to a discussion forum only feeds the entitlement minded who demand proof and come off as clueless (to me anyway), to the sensitivity of any activity, maintaining a nuetral research area, as well respect for people's privacy. Imho Vincent came here with a chip on the shoulder so I'll use him as the example. My impression is that Sassy comes off as someone who wanted to share, not invite a small army of yahoos into a situation they would possibly screw up by just assuming they should have access to the area and that sassy or any other witness owes them anything. They simply don't. I have always suspected many a story stays quiet because of that kind of stupid thinking.

Regardless of whether you agree with me or not, Sassy didn't come here spouting off about psychic conversations with squatchy, claiming to be an expert et al. That individual rightly got criticized, Sassy didn't do that, and they don't owe Vincent anything. I've quite likely seen one to, but I opted and still do not to bring out here or any other forum because that’s my right and my option. I don't bring that up for any other reason than making the point. Many others here may fall into the same category, so lighten up before you get on your high horse. It's altitude may be overestimated.

I mostly agree with you fenris, everything except the naive part at the front and the high horse part on the end. Where I come from when someone gives you something, there are two choices, you can either reject it and say: "no, but thank you anyway", or you can accept what they offer and say "yes, thank you". Some folks may confuse politeness with naivety, and that's a shame.

Chris B.

I mostly agree with you fenris, everything except the naive part at the front and the high horse part on the end. Where I come from when someone gives you something, there are two choices, you can either reject it and say: "no, but thank you anyway", or you can accept what they offer and say "yes, thank you". Some folks may confuse politeness with naivety, and that's a shame.

Chris B.

No offense intended Chris, we can agree to disagree.

Guest Vincent

ive no chip on my shoulder;) although fenris does seem a rather hostile poster, on the internet. im sure hes cool in real life.

i dont know, i guess im

a "put up or shut up" kinda guy. if you guys knew who i was and what i do, youd probably be impressed, but its not important. im here to learn about bf. i dont like to see all these "i had 2 hours of bigfoot video where a bunch of em raided my car, but i deleted it" stuff, mainly because i dont like to see people suckered in by bs stories. am i wrong? could be. after all, i dont profess to know it all. if i did i wouldnt be here.

i thought id use subtle manipulation to call out sassyfoot, who i, imho, is using this forum to make fools of some of you. i guess i was wrong and came off looking like a d55k;)

ive no chip on my shoulder;) although fenris does seem a rather hostile poster, on the internet. im sure hes cool in real life.

i dont know, i guess im

a "put up or shut up" kinda guy. if you guys knew who i was and what i do, youd probably be impressed, but its not important. im here to learn about bf. i dont like to see all these "i had 2 hours of bigfoot video where a bunch of em raided my car, but i deleted it" stuff, mainly because i dont like to see people suckered in by bs stories. am i wrong? could be. after all, i dont profess to know it all. if i did i wouldnt be here.

i thought id use subtle manipulation to call out sassyfoot, who i, imho, is using this forum to make fools of some of you. i guess i was wrong and came off looking like a d55k;)

No just came on a little strong is all. Life goes on if we dont see eye to eye on everything

i dont know, i guess im

We've had bad experiences with people who didn't use the apostrophy key.