For Those Who Walk Among Them

Doc Holliday

Admin

Don't you people see? Sasfooty just needs attention and gets it by arguing endlessly in circles.

Stop arguing and she'll get bored and hopefully move on. Even so, thanks for your stories Sasfooty, I enjoyed them.

Edited by gigantor

Stop arguing and she'll get bored and hopefully move on.

That's what I keep telling them.

If they would have just left me alone & let me tell my story I'd probably be long gone by now, & peace would reign.

Some people just like to argue though, & I'd hate to disappoint them.

Admin

hehehe... I agree. That's what I like about you Sasfooty, you're fiesty, there's a fire burning within you. :)

Edited by gigantor

hehehe... I agree. That's what I like about you Sasfooty, you're fiesty, there's a fire burning within you. :)

Well, thanks for the compliment.

I haven't been called feisty many times. Usually it's something like obstinate. :rolleyes:

Yeah, like the "Ancient Mariner".

Since then, at an uncertain hour,

That agony returns;

And till my ghastly tale is told,

This heart within me burns.

I pass, like night, from land to land;

I have strange power of speech;

That moment that his face I see,

I know the man that must hear me:

To him my tale I teach.

Edited by Sasfooty

Guest walkabout

Well, thanks for the compliment.

I haven't been called feisty many times. Usually it's something like obstinate. :rolleyes:

Yeah, like the "Ancient Mariner".

I like reading your posts & stories Sasfooty & they all sound credible to me, thanks for sharing them with us.

I have said that everyone could choose to respond in a more thoughtful way....

Hey Littlefeat. I'm just curious. Are you a moderator in training? I'm wondering because in thread after thread and post after post (or pretty much wherever Incorrigible1 posts) you're trying to correct everyone's behaviour.

There's nothing wrong with heated discussions and we have enough mods. Apparently there's a 'report' button for people who get their feelings hurt to use. Why don't you let them use it?

Guest Woodenbong

Don't you people see? Sasfooty just needs attention and gets it by arguing endlessly in circles.

Stop arguing and she'll get bored and hopefully move on. Even so, thanks for your stories Sasfooty, I enjoyed them.

Listen to Gigantor, enough is enough. Let sasfooty move on so we can continue the real purpose of the forum

Edited by Woodenbong

Hey Littlefeat. I'm just curious. Are you a moderator in training? I'm wondering because in thread after thread and post after post (or pretty much wherever Incorrigible1 posts) you're trying to correct everyone's behaviour.

Looks like somebody needs to correct Incorrigible1's behavior. He made an unsubstantiated claim on here, & nobody has so much as asked a single question about it. See post #184. I'll post it so nobody has to look it up.

I'd be happy to loan you a camera. They're amazingly simple to operate.

He made this claim, & when I gladly accepted, he ran off right in the middle of the discussion about it.

I can't believe somebody with his high integrity & credibility would do something like that. SHAMEFUL!!!! <_<

It wasn't like he went to sleep or anything. He was still surfing around here for an hour or so after he quit our little discussion. Frankly, I'm starting to wonder if he even has a camera. You would think he might post a pic or something.

Isn't it kinda unfair to people like him that I'm having the fun of answering all the questions? :rolleyes:

Maybe there should be a separate thread for all unsubstantiated claims that aren't directly about BF. Then people could put fake deer & camera offers on it, & keep the BF threads a little cleaner.

I am not quite certain what you mean, sasfooty. For the time being, this thread is open for the discussion of the OP.

Splash

I'm talking about how Woodenbong is wanting me to "move on" (leave?) so we can "continue the real purpose of the forum".

I assumed by the content of the following posts from that one, that they must have represented the "true purpose" since I wasn't there muddying them up.

I believe Incorrigible1 was making a "tongue in cheek" comment. He can clarify that for me if I am wrong.

Sasfooty, I see this thread spiraling down, and you are not helping it.

Splash

Admin

I am both willing & able! I love to take even complicated photographs.

Send the camera!

That's Great Sass! I've got a Bigfoot Camera I'll send you.......

post-24-097495200 1289139742_thumb.jpg

;)