For Those Who Walk Among Them

Doc Holliday

Guest LittleFeat

Incorrigible1 - This is what I'm referring to the thread "About My Wild, Unproven Claims" when you could choose to respond in a more civilized manner.

Incorrigible1 - This is what I'm referring to the thread "About My Wild, Unproven Claims" when you could choose to respond in a more civilized manner.

Page after page, request after request (reasonable requests, as photos aren't like pulling teeth), and still the same tired excuses. Have you not read the many pages from the several threads? Don't you wonder how it is someone claiming habituation, upon their property, of an uncatalogued upright hominid, can claim persecution and continue to feign excuses for not providing a whit of evidence?

There's a reason they remain uncatalogued. No one has suggested they're bumbling nor clumsy. No one. You're either imagining or exaggerating. Because they are elusive, secretive, clandestine, and uncatalogued creatures you've been asked whether you're able to provide the bare minimum of evidence to back your fantastic claims.

Snap a photo, already!

What is so fantastic? The fact that I am not oblivious to what is going on around me? I guess that is fantastic, since only a few other people on here aren't. The vast majority of you probably don't know in which direction the sun rises.

I do seem to recall being asked that question....maybe a hundred times....

And I also recall saying "No, I am UNABLE to provide "bare minimum of evidence to back my fantastic claims".

If you are so infuriated by my fantastic claims, why are you compelled to read them?

What is so fantastic? The fact that I am not oblivious to what is going on around me? I guess that is fantastic, since only a few other people on here aren't. The vast majority of you probably don't know in which direction the sun rises.

I do seem to recall being asked that question....maybe a hundred times....

And I also recall saying "No, I am UNABLE to provide "bare minimum of evidence to back my fantastic claims".

If you are so infuriated by my fantastic claims, why are you compelled to read them?

I'd be happy to loan you a camera. They're amazingly simple to operate.

Guest LittleFeat

I can't say that I've read all the pages, but certainly the more recent ones. I do see your point about asking for evidence, but when it becomes clear that someone doesn't have the modicum of evidence that you're seeking, maybe it's time to stop hounding them. You are entitled to your beliefs and they are entitled to their own, so can't we just leave it at that instead of going down a rabbit hole of disrespect. It happens to everyone on all planes of belief, but we don't need to feed the fire and make it worse, do you think?

I'd be happy to loan you a camera. They're amazingly simple to operate.

OK. Mail it to Southernyahoo, & he can mail it to me.

Be sure to put a big memory card in it. I like to take a lot of pictures when I get started.

I can't say that I've read all the pages, but certainly the more recent ones. I do see your point about asking for evidence, but when it becomes clear that someone doesn't have the modicum of evidence that you're seeking, maybe it's time to stop hounding them. You are entitled to your beliefs and they are entitled to their own, so can't we just leave it at that instead of going down a rabbit hole of disrespect. It happens to everyone on all planes of belief, but we don't need to feed the fire and make it worse, do you think?

A good point. Yet I'm not the one claiming habituation upon my property, nor taking umbrage at anyone merely questioning their story. You find no fault with the other party? If so, aren't you one of the unquestioning ungulates I referenced a posting or two ago? If this fine forum merely accepts all claims without questioning how does that further the field? I guess I'll never know unless bigfoot communicates with me with thought-speak and sets me straight.

Really? Don't they somehow thwart your efforts?

Sure, but I'll still take your camera. I just love taking pictures, & mine is about wore out.

When can you send it?

Sure, but I'll still take your camera. I just love taking pictures, & mine is about wore out.

When can you send it?

Just so I understand,

Are you unable to take a simple photograph?

Are you unwilling to take a simple photograph?

Just so I understand,

Are you unable to take a simple photograph?

Are you unwilling to take a simple photograph?

I am both willing & able! I love to take even complicated photographs.

Send the camera!

Guest LittleFeat

A good point. Yet I'm not the one claiming habituation upon my property, nor taking umbrage at anyone merely questioning their story. You find no fault with the other party? If so, aren't you one of the unquestioning ungulates I referenced a posting or two ago? If this fine forum merely accepts all claims without questioning how does that further the field? I guess I'll never know unless bigfoot communicates with me with thought-speak and sets me straight.

I have said that everyone could choose to respond in a more thoughtful way, including those that you are demanding evidence from.

I haven't said that "I accept all claims without questioning". I believe that skepticism is essential in determining the truth. Everyone should strive to eliminate all other possibilities before they are convinced whatever they saw, heard or smelled was a BF. The point is that some of the posters have apparently performed their due diligence and to them the only explanation is that what they experienced was a BF. That conclusion is enough to continue to fuel their interest in the subject and try to further corroborate their evidence.

I think he's run out on a discussion again, LittleFeat.

He's bad about that.

And just when I was about to get a camera out of him. :rolleyes:

Oh, well....Chicken one day, feathers the next.

Except that you were comparing getting pics of dead fish & game to getting one of a live bigfoot that has no intention of letting it happen.

the point w/ my statement concerning that was that folks still expect validation of claims,especially greater than average ones, not that it should be just as easy to get a squatch pic,if it was we'd all have them on our dressers. :) I also dont know how to make the fact any clearer i wasnt referring to your encounters in the OP to begin with.

Yeah, it is funny isn't it? Except it gets old after awhile.

it certainly has.after 30 yrs or so of being into this, im growing tired of the whole BF scene.

.. It is just as ridiculous to think I can just waltz out & get an easy picture as what I suggested you do about the fish. People need to get a clue before they brag about what they would do if they had my unlimited opportunities.

again, i was referring to those claiming special talents & skillsallowing them to regularly interact& communicate w/ BF( self proclaimed experts, in other words) that scoffed requests for evidence,not regular folks like us w/ reports of encounters. i never realized you have unlimited opportunities, or proclaimed anything other than having house visits & assorted sounds.

no ,taking a BF picture wouldnt be easy at all , but if folks(not you)say they got the "right stuff" to be the Squatch Whisperer,then id hope it would be a lil less difficult for those actually making such boastful claimsto pull it off, if, that is, if they really do have said talents.

no harm,no foul,but i think this has run its course,time for a new topic.good night& best wishes to you.

They need to quit expecting validation from me, because they aren't likely to get much more than I have already given. It would never be enough no matter what it was, & I'm not here to try to keep everybody happy.

I never realized I had unlimited opportunities, either, but they keep telling me I do. Heck, I don't have opportunities at all anymore.

I'm sorry I took it all out on you. Your post about the pictures of the dead game just happened to be the straw that broke the camel's back, & it looked like a good way to make my point.

You have been one of the kinder voices here, & you didn't deserve it.

Edited by Sasfooty