For Those Who Walk Among Them

Doc Holliday

I believe Incorrigible1 was making a "tongue in cheek" comment. He can clarify that for me if I am wrong.

Sasfooty, I see this thread spiraling down, and you are not helping it.

Splash

Yeah, I know. A bunch of others aren't helping either. Seems like it's OK to attack me at will, but when I attack back, everybody gets in a huff & starts talking about me leaving.

Things are kinda one sided here, aren't they.

And in case you missed it, I was "tongue in cheek", too.

That's Great Sass! I've got a Bigfoot Camera I'll send you.......

post-24-097495200 1289139742_thumb.jpg

I bet your offers aren't much more substantiated than Incorrigable's, but I'll accept it anyway. Send it on! :P

Admin

I bet your offers aren't much more substantiated than Incorrigable's, but I'll accept it anyway. Send it on! :P

Well, I did post a photo of mine :lol:

Yea, I missed it. We need a "tongue in cheek" smiley. :lol:

Actually, I think the members have been pretty laid back in their questions. When a member makes claims on the forum, questions will be asked. When the answers aren't very insightful, then the roughness comes out. You have some control of that, you know. ;)

Splash

Yea, I missed it. We need a "tongue in cheek" smiley. :lol:

Actually, I think the members have been pretty laid back in their questions. When a member makes claims on the forum, questions will be asked. When the answers aren't very insightful, then the roughness comes out. You have some control of that, you know. ;)

Splash

Could you give an example of where my answers haven't been insightful? (Other than the endless ones stating that I don't have proof.) The few that ask sensible questions get sensible answers.

I think I can dig up a couple of dozen or so that are pretty insightful.

Could you give an example of where my answers haven't been insightful? (Other than the endless ones stating that I don't have proof.) The few that ask sensible questions get sensible answers.

I think I can dig up a couple of dozen or so that are pretty insightful.

By using the word "insightful" I was being kind. :)

It would appear that there are a couple of threads on this forum that may go into the bucket, for the same reasons that they always do.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. It is mostly the bigfoot proponents in these threads that are asking for the proof, not the skeptics.

By using the word "insightful" I was being kind. :)

Well, you don't have to spare my feelings. Just come out & say what you think. Where have I not been insightful, (or whatever you really wanted to say but were too kind)?

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. It is mostly the bigfoot proponents in these threads that are asking for the proof, not the skeptics.

"Stories" don't require proof. I'm not saying anything that I expect to be carved in stone.

Specifically, not just some general, "cover-everything question"(lets just talk about 1 individual "claim", for the sake of time involved), name a claim & I will either give proof, evidence, or an insightful explanation of why I can't until it is determined that everybody is as satisfied as I can make them. Then it shouldn't be necessary to ever ask that question again, & I can assume that we can move on.

"Why won't you provide proof?" has been worn out, so please think of something else.

Thanks. Now you can move on.

Nobody tells anybody to "move on". Got it?

Sasfooty, you claim they are stories, yet you refuse to call your stories claims? Is that right? :blink:

True ones aren't. But the storyteller isn't usually hounded to death for the telling of them.

Not intended to hound, but is what you are posting stories, or claims?

Nobody tells anybody to "move on". Got it?

Sasfooty, you claim they are stories, yet you refuse to call your stories claims? Is that right? :blink:

Plenty of them tell me to move on, but I guess you missed that, too, since I don't whine to a mod about every little thing.

They have been described as stories & claims by a lot of people besides me.

Edited by Sasfooty