Infra Sound And Getting Zapped

Guest tracker

Guest TexasTracker

Julio....did all of you compare notes and have the same symptoms, or slightly different??? Do you feel like you may have received a lower, or "measure dose" of a zap?? Notice any other feelings, or physiological symptoms??

I think I read somewhere a theory that the "optical illusion" of light or distortion is possibly with infrasound at the frequency where your eyes actually vibrate (forgot the exact freq, will have to look)... I think the article was explaining how a reported haunted house was investigated and found to be a source for infrasound... which induced an uncomfortable feeling, nausea, and optical illusions, etc...

I think I read somewhere a theory that the "optical illusion" of light or distortion is possibly with infrasound at the frequency where your eyes actually vibrate (forgot the exact freq, will have to look)... I think the article was explaining how a reported haunted house was investigated and found to be a source for infrasound... which induced an uncomfortable feeling, nausea, and optical illusions, etc...

http://www.talkaboutstrange.co.uk/infrasound/

TT,

I know how to get the effect you describe. You need a old style CRT monitor or TV. Also needed is at least 15 feet of distance between you and the screen. Last purse lips and blow a raspberry or if you know how to play a brass instrument it is the same technique. It causes your skull to vibrate and causes an optical illusion of flowing watery movement on the screen. 60hz displays I think work best.

Vibration in the eyes can cause optical illusions. I am 100% sure.

ETA

A weighted small electric motor (like in a video game controller) clenched in the teeth produces the effect as well.

Edited by Woodswalker

Every clip the narrator has a blue screen to read the words, but, somehow he cannot read. He falls behind or misses words. Makes me laugh...

I think the article was explaining how a reported haunted house was investigated and found to be a source for infrasound... which induced an uncomfortable feeling, nausea, and optical illusions, etc...

I have investigated many houses, one home in particular this same thing happened. You get a feeling of nausea and in fact another investigator did puke. This can be attributed to many things for a cause. What the home is sitting on (minerals, water), high EMF over 3.5u (Miligauss) can and will induce paranoia and nausea. This house had three outlets pushing 70u + over three feet away from the wall. The K2 meter did not show anything but the MelMeter did. We use the MelMeter to detect EMF as a baseline. Some people are super sensitive to EMF. Underground water, Power-lines, poor wiring in houses. Ya know what, read this article it explains a-lot about EMF and readings. The amounts that are considered safe. If I recall, Sweden and the US have a standard of 3.5 or lower is considered a safe distance greater then 3 feet. You would be SHOCKED to see readings from Hair-dyer, Microwaves and computer monitors (CRT) and... the biggest the Air-ionizer. Contributing this effect to sightings is premature until te frequncy can be recorded. There maybe a relation much like the Aligator vibrating water to attract mates, or Elephants using subsonic groans to communicate. We have only touched the surface of EMF and sound effecting the human body. http://emf.mercola.com/sites/emf/emf-dangers.aspx

Badvoodoo, that elephant "subsonic" sound IS infrasound. So,.... ?

I'm at the bar, I want to say 30 hz or lower? There are many things that can cause nausea, EMF and infrasound. I'm not certain how i derailed into two different subjects. The main points were sound waves, magnetic waves are often attributed to paranormal experiences. How these are related to BF maybe premature to relate. Burp...but interesting note, several animals use IS frequency to communicate. It would not surprise me if the "Bigfoot" uses this to communicate with rocks, trees and vocals. Lets just tackle one and drag I it no a karaoke place make him sign some old George Strait,

Guest TexasTracker

Yeah TT if you can so share that would be great. There are several people who focus on sound, but I don't know if they have a mic that record below 10Hz seems between us all we should own one? But, they aren't cheap and if nothing comes of it someone might be stuck with the bill...I would be willing to chip in some coin (lol and I mean coin..my $$ days with BFing have been trimmed!!) on a mic that travels between a half dozen people? ..just an idea.

Do you know anything about this equipment.... I like the idea and I'd possibly be interested in participating. I think we'd all have to have software to look at the results on some sort of spectrum analyzer seeing as how we would not be able to hear anything recorded...

I have not looked into personally buying a recorder capable of recording at those frequencies.... I wonder what they use for elephant and whale research?

Guest BFSleuth

7 hz is supposedly the worst frequency of the Infra range. Look into that one too.

As I understand it 4 hz to 7 hz at sufficient amplitude can be lethal. The waves apparently are about the same size as a human body cavity and set up a kind of oscillation of the body organs.

Vibration in the eyes can cause optical illusions. I am 100% sure.

This seems to occur around 14-18 hz, with the oscillation being about the same size as a human eyeball.

The study of cymatics (shape of sound) is fascinating. Here is a video of 14 hz sound waves moving water. Note how similar the size and shape of the standing wave patterns come to a human eyeball size.

The study of cymatics (shape of sound) is fascinating. Here is a video of 14 hz sound waves moving water. Note how similar the size and shape of the standing wave patterns come to a human eyeball size.

That is a really cool video BFSleuth, thank you. Seeing invisible patterns made visible is quite interesting.

Guest BFSleuth

I encourage anyone to search YouTube videos with "cymatics" to find some very fascinating stuff. Certain tones will yield specific geometric patterns. The Roslyn Chapel had a melody embedded within repeating geometric shapes in stone carvings that was recently decoded. There are many ancient cultures that made use of these geometric shapes.

Another interesting area of study is musical psychology. Certain tones may affect mood state. Infrasound has been used for altering psychological state in movie audiences and can be used to either create positive or negative emotional states.

how about this type of zapping.It happen to me today for the first time and here is what i felt : My years started ringing and i started to have pressure within my years at the same time i smelt something dead.See just two day ago I shot at a deer with my shotgun But that day i did not find no blood trail or anything that seem like I had hit the deer. We;ll today i went back to the same place but it was different .In this area my years started ringing and i felt like i needed to leave that area.As soon as i left the ringing stopped as well as the pressure in my ears. agian i felt like hetting sick or throwing up but as soon as i left the area i felt better.What would you call this type of zapping ? and it was not fear cause again i carried a 12 gauge slug and will defend my self with it and they know this.So was i crapped on with infra sound ?