Need Help In Central Texas.........

Bigtex

22 minutes ago, NorthWind said:

That's creepy as heck. I'd HAVE to know what made that! I sure hope you picked up that hog leg you were looking at not long ago.

Definitely Velociraptor! Looks like a giant Turkey track!😜

• 2 weeks later...

Found some nice prints, one fresh, the other in limestone and no telling how old. They were within 20 feet of each other, only separated by eons. 

54C21D92-4C45-41F6-A506-359FA7F1B229.jpeg

A483143F-E2C6-46E5-BC00-0797FF2E442C.jpeg

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

Here's a print from the other day, and for you arrowhead hunters....have you ever seen anything like this?

1P.jpg

Flint Weapon.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

BFF Patron

WOW that is remarkable, kind like a hatchet head.....almost ceremonial or decorative, but I can't tell the size?

On 2/19/2022 at 1:51 PM, Bigtex said:

Found some nice prints, one fresh, the other in limestone and no telling how old. They were within 20 feet of each other, only separated by eons. 

54C21D92-4C45-41F6-A506-359FA7F1B229.jpeg

A483143F-E2C6-46E5-BC00-0797FF2E442C.jpeg

You need to show that track in stone to Jeff Meldrum! That could be a game changer! According to science humans have only been here 12000 years.

BFF Patron

Bigtex could you post some dimensions on the blade?

Thx in advance!

The flint blade came off my sons ranch south of here, and very strange things started happening after it was taken from the mound, VERY strange things! It was returned to the site, and the spiritual weirdness stopped, hmm. 

As for the fossil limestone prints, there are lots of them down here, big ones too, and what's really interesting is that some of them are next to Dinosaur prints, covered by some catastrophic event at that same time, and creek erosion has exposed them once again.

• Upvote 1

On 3/7/2022 at 7:20 PM, norseman said:

That is really, really amazing!!

• 2 weeks later...

It's been a while since I've stayed out in the woods after dark, have always loved that transitional period when day turns to night. After about 30 minutes I started hearing movement in 2 directions, and decided to head back to my car. I was being followed back to my vehicle, about a 30 minute hike, by at least 3 'things'. Thought maybe it was some hairyman stuff, but not so sure after looking at these pics. Heard a branch break up in a tree and saw 2 big eyes about 12' up in the same tree. Took 2 pics, and the 2nd one zoomed in closer. I couldn't see much detail other than huge eyes, but after looking at the pics closer, looks like wolf type ears and a snout, does anyone else see this, and if so.....how did this dog creature get up in a tree, it was big too? 

1E-1.jpg

1E-3.jpg

• Upvote 1

My favorite time of the 24 hour period is the twilight as well. I've always loved it. I call it "The changing of the guard". Daytime critters settle down, and the creatures of the night arise. To me, the very air feels charged with energy, and it's exciting. Dawn is the same way, I'm just usually not in the woods at that time. I like to just sit still and look and listen. But if creatures of the night include dogman, I might have a different opinion. That's just creepy, Bigtex. I hope you're carrying. Maybe some silver bullets, too. :) And a good flashlight, with another as backup.

• gigantor unfeatured this topic
  • gigantor featured this topic
  • gigantor unfeatured and featured this topic