Biped Or All Fours?

Guest mizzousquatchn

Actually with the Laetoli tracks, we do have an opportunity to observe hominid behaviour. Genetically related to chimps doesn't change that hominids have the placement of the foramen magnum on the bottom of the skull, indicating they don't run on all fours.

lmao!!! George... and little round tails and fuzzy round ears and claws when at salt licks...

And there are photo's of half tracks, but since they aren't fossilized they must be hoaxed. :P

If I hadn't already known that they run like that & they are here, I'd still be trying to figure out what I saw. Most people that saw them on all fours would not have thought about them being BFs.

And maybe 'that' is the bias problem we see all over bigfootdom: since you already *know* they 'do that' and you *know* that they live in the area, though you state in a post a little further down you barely saw them but a very short time, maybe you've lept to a conclusion of what you think you saw and didn't.

I'm sorry. Bipedal or quadrapedal, no primate ... is going to run 50 MILES AN HOUR.

I'm sorry. Bipedal or quadrapedal, no primate ... is going to run 50 MILES AN HOUR.

Whatever....

Want me to have it deleted since you don't believe it? <_<

Sasfooty,

Thanks for posting that sighting and it verifies what I've heard and read from some other people in Oklahoma of seeing the same type of locomotion.

The Prince Edward Island IMO is of a bf and I will stand by my opinion and will accept or eat crow if I'm wrong.

Edited by Sunflower

I apologize...the above link does not work to see the paper. Here it is in pdf format.

For the love of...

Let's try this one more time...here

sheesh!

Whatever....

Want me to have it deleted since you don't believe it? <_<

Don't let anyone doubt 50 mph, ventriloquistic, 17' upside down telepathic creatures, lest claims be deleted should anyone question such. Couldn't risk that.

That gets to your announcement but not the article. I found a link to the abstract but it looks like the article is pay-per-view.

I am beyond handicapped...I can't get the pdf to load anywhere. Anyone?? Some help? Maybe I need to compress it or convert it to another file format?

HairyMan,

It's possible that the site has it blocked and even though you managed to get a pdf it's not able to be shared with anyone else? Just a thought....

I'll throw in what I know -- witnessed.

In both the 1974 & 1985 encounters at Princeton, British Columbia, the forest giants were 'completely' upright. Even during the '85 sighting...stopped, and going to a dead-run uphill. In 1974, the creature lifted itself up onto a gravel road from an asphalt artery -- stayed on two legs.

lookoutman

I am beyond handicapped...I can't get the pdf to load anywhere. Anyone?? Some help? Maybe I need to compress it or convert it to another file format?

Can you convert it to a TXT file? Maybe copy&paste some of it? Attachments don't seem to be uploading here at all - still.

HairyMan,

It's possible that the site has it blocked and even though you managed to get a pdf it's not able to be shared with anyone else? Just a thought....

No because I have it on both work and home computers. I will try to fix it tomorrow but converting it to either jpeg or breaking the pdf into smaller parts. But in the meantime, if you are registered at www.bigfootresearch.com, you should be able to download the file as a Winrar (zip file).

Edited by HairyMan

• masterbarber locked this topic