Loggers And Bigfoot

Spader

Not logging-related, but I have family members who fight forest fires in Alberta and I'm dying to think of a way to ask them the obvious question...and if they haven't experienced anything themselves, I would love to hear any stories which might be circulating among people who have worked there longer than they have. Next time they are in civilization I'll have my work cut out for me. ;)

Nipissing,

Welcome to the forum! It's not such a difficult subject to bring up. I usually say something like "have you ever had anything weird happen out in the bush?", and people are usually happy to tell of their experience. Just don't let them pull on your leg.

Residence /  Gunfire / L.E.O. / Multiple Animals

I was told by phone by a relative that three large manlike, hairy creatures were observed on a persons porch and yard. The man got his SKS and has allegedly shot one. Two others came out of the nearby forest and carried him away. That the FBI was called and samples of blood and hair have been taken for testing. My relative also told me that contractors who plant young pine seedlings are refusing to go in near Honobia and plant trees. Today Jan 28, 2000 we have had a very heavy snow and while I was home listening to the scanner I overheard a conservation between two Oklahoma game wardens talking about the incident. One told the other to be on the lookout for large manlike hairy creatures. They seemed very serious. They were talking about the same incident that I have mentioned above. This area is called the Honobia Wildlife area and is very, very sparsely inhabited. The area of 875.000 acres is owned by a large timber company and as the loggers move in to cut there are sightings. Ok

Note: I may have dumped the link but I believe this may have been a BFRO report.