I Want To Believe

Guest Twilight Fan

Guest BFSleuth

"Hello, pleased to meet you at last.......You can let go of my hand now" :)

... "and if you don't mind, could I have my arm back as well?" :D

Guest Twilight Fan

This is just a feeling I have, Aaron, but if I were you and truly wanted to see one, I'd leave the HD camera behind. I think if BF are real, they are able to sense and avoid people who carry cameras. (IMHO)

So, without a camera then I'm stuck telling some story and nuttin to back it up with? Oh myeeee this hasnt ever happened before :(

Guest Twilight Fan

I could be wrong. It just seems to make sense because there has NEVER been a clear photo of Bigfoot in the history of us knowing about Bigfoot. Only blurred/hidden blobs on screen or grainy footage. And that's if the person is LUCKY. 9 times out of 10, there will be nothing...

Guest OntarioSquatch

I think they could see a camcorder as a weapon maybe. I don't think they will be able to tell the difference between a camera and a firearm.

Guest Smissen

I surely want to believe they exist. Because there are no Bigfoots in Belgium,or in even West Europe,I can´t be 100 % sure they exist. I´m dying for to see one one day to know they exist !

Guest Twilight Fan

So you think it's coincidence that they're so good at avoiding cameras? I did at first too, but the more I think about it...the more likely it seems that they can somehow detect and avoid cameras of any kind.

@ Sasfooty - I have access to quite a few wooded areas where not many people seem to go.

BUT....have there been any sightings reported near those wooded areas?

You really need to be where they are if you want to meet them.

Guest Twilight Fan

Am learning to be. That new Bigfoot movie, "Letters from the Big Man" is helping me along in that direction, regarding BF.

Edited by Twilight Fan

BFF Patron

<<<<<<<<I just want to meet a Bigfoot. Does anyone know how I can?>>>>>>>>

(Repeating my question, since people seem to be getting off track here and hung up on a certain word, lol)... :P

Get together with this lady, if she knows where they give birth, the sky's the limit. You might get lucky and not only meet one but learn a little midwifery.... :blink:

Edited by bipedalist

Guest Twilight Fan
My friends, what you're looking at above is a possible "Sasquatch Birthing Station" from Arla Williams' presentation at the Pacific Northwest Conference on Primal People this weekend. Arla is what you would call a habituator, someone with long term interactions with Bigfoot but does not want to take any pictures of them.

What makes Arla's photographs of stick structures so different from what we've seen from others (see Ketchum stick structure) is that it's actually not blurry. According to Bigfoot Lunch Club, Arla had her first encounter as a child of 6 with a young juvenile and she considers them to be "people".

Wow, this person already sounds cool based on the 2 things I highlighted in the above quote! She sounds like Dian Fossey for Bigfoot - the total opposite of fame-loving Moneymaker. That's awesome, biped! Thanks for the link :)

Edited by Twilight Fan